• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well after not playing or even logging in for a week i finally did and i get a ten roll for the event gatcha (not to mention how may FP ten rolls i can do) i do the roll and get Extra Vlad, and to copies of the 5* CE for the event not a bad roll at all.

well after not playing or even logging in for a week i finally did and i get a ten roll for the event gatcha (not to mention how may FP ten rolls i can do) i do the roll and get Extra Vlad, and to copies of the 5* CE for the event not a bad roll at all.

ayyyy grats

• 2 weeks later...

Fate/Troll Order. I've now got two event craft essence drops for a craft essence that I'm not interested in. I also just got a golden Caster gem and have picked up around five or six demon hearts by now as well though so I'm not gonna complain.

>Has luck with Nero

jfasnfkjasnfaskjjfnajja >:C ;~;

I wanted all the CE's with her face on them and standard Nero too. No luck, but man did I cry and squeal when the Saber pull turned Gold. I expected standard but choked on my breakfast when she dropped as Bride. This was during the Nero Festival. Nero is literally the strongest Servant in the game, if you count revive, heal, NP boost, etc. I also have Rama on NP rank 3.

I wanted all the CE's with her face on them and standard Nero too. No luck, but man did I cry and squeal when the Saber pull turned Gold. I expected standard but choked on my breakfast when she dropped as Bride. This was during the Nero Festival. Nero is literally the strongest Servant in the game, if you count revive, heal, NP boost, etc. I also have Rama on NP rank 3.

>looks at his Cu Alter

k

>looks at his Cu Alter

k

I am fed up with this Alter Cu crap. Alter Servants are not classed as such without reason. Give Nero a proper Magus. None could touch her. Her NP nulls ALL boosts and weakens all stats of her opponents as well as does massive damage and is a REALITY MARBLE. I have done research. Lots of it. I can go on for weeks if not months with a defence for Nero and win.

I am fed up with this Alter Cu crap. Alter Servants are not classed as such without reason. Give Nero a proper Magus. None could touch her. Her NP nulls ALL boosts and weakens all stats of her opponents as well as does massive damage and is a REALITY MARBLE. I have done research. Lots of it. I can go on for weeks if not months with a defence for Nero and win.

one, chill a little, i meant gameplay reasons. it's pretty rough to keep up with cu alter's combination of raw damage and survivability, particularly if PfA is invested in. You can staple him into virtually any team and he'll perform at least adequately.

two: nero is actually fairly weak lorewise. her NP isn't a reality marble, actually; it's built on top of reality which confers a few advantages and disadvantages. Nero herself is poor statwise and is one of the few bearers of an outright negative skill. Additionally she doesn't have any powerful gimmicks to rely on to defeat her opponents, such as Knight of Honor's versatility, Armor of Fafnir's sheer durability boosts, or something like Gae Bolg's level of reality hax.

I don't really want to start a fight with you, so if this drags on then I'm not continuing it but the bottom line is Gilgamesh has been canonically stated as the most powerful servant. Full stop. End of discussion. There is no arguing that point.

Source: Fate/Side Material - Encyclopedia: Gilgamesh (Servant), p.59

As no proper heroic spirit can match this man, he could be called the "Servant Killer." Without a doubt, he is the strongest existence amongst the servants.

Perhaps, but even if there are specific servants that can possibly defeat him (for various reasons Scathach is another one that would have a shot) this still does not change his status as the strongest servant overall. He will retain that title until another statement is made announcing the contrary.

...Well, technically, Nobunaga might have a shot against him. But that depends on whether you consider GoB and/or its contained weapons to have inherent mystery to them for Nobunaga to exploit.

That would be something for Nasu to decide really.(though he still has Ea which is just so far a way from anything i not sure much can be done about it outside of Avalon)

Really the only servant i think could go up against him are Archer Hercules(big maybe), Ramses,and Enkidu.(Scathach is also a big maybe)

Archer Herakles loses to Enkidu (the NP) and Ramses loses to Ea and GoB having a way to block his poison. Enkidu can match him, though.

As far as Gil vs. Nobunaga, I personally feel that Ea has enough mystery that Demon King of the Sixth Heaven would either destroy it or wound Gilgamesh too badly to use it if he drew it

I don't really want to start a fight with you, so if this drags on then I'm not continuing it but the bottom line is Gilgamesh has been canonically stated as the most powerful servant. Full stop. End of discussion. There is no arguing that point.

Source: Fate/Side Material - Encyclopedia: Gilgamesh (Servant), p.59

What's the easiest way for me to explain my position here? Keep in mind, I am calm. If I was not, I would use all caps and likely break rules, so here you go haha.

1.) I have used most available Servants in the game through helpers/Friends.

2.) I noticed the following issues:

-Gil's attacks either do massive damage or next to none. This includes NP. Seems to be a Berserker and Archer Class issue, as even Cu Alter and the demon woman (name escapes me atm) have the same issue.

-My experience with Nero in BOTH forms has astounded me. Keep in mind, most people attack Nero, trash her, etc, when, from my experience, her NP does nearly max damage unless resisted, and even then, it does 40k on average plus effects. Not a single other Servant has come anywhere NEAR close to that level of power that I have used except Assassin Shuten Douji, Assassin EMIYA, Assassin JTR, Caster Nursery Rhyme, Rider Alexander, and Rider Francis Drake.

3.) I am quite far in the game, almost done with London, in fact, and this is why, especially after playing EXTRA and wrecking as her, that Nero deserves way more respect than she gets.

4.) Imperial Privilege. Enough said there.

5.) As for knowing what effects her NP has in terms of opponent parameters:

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Aestus_Domus_Aurea

6.) In addition to this info, remember, Moon Cell HGW is different to a standard one. In said Moon Cell, her NP is all but a real RM. It grants her extra skills, and all boosts and such to enemy parameters are rendered useless. She can REVIVE HERSELF. Last time I checked, not many Servants have that skill at all. Her NP would be higher in power rating if her Magus had a body. Remember, if she had been Kiritsugu's Saber, would anyone say she is beneath Arturia? No. From stuff I have read in the past, for an Alter to be created, the Heroic Spirit in question must have guilt, regret, fear and self hatred in some form. Does Nero have any of those issues? No. She accepts her past and moves forward with her head held high. Look at Arturia: Cold, distant, whiny, and wants to erase her past. Nero, like Alexander did, would dislike her for this reason alone.

Edited by OpalWardMusicFan

What's the easiest way for me to explain my position here? Keep in mind, I am calm. If I was not, I would use all caps and likely break rules, so here you go haha.

I'm grateful that you're remaining calm, let's keep it that way.

1.) I have used most available Servants in the game through helpers/Friends.

2.) I noticed the following issues:

-Gil's attacks either do massive damage or next to none. This includes NP. Seems to be a Berserker and Archer Class issue, as even Cu Alter and the demon woman (name escapes me atm) have the same issue.

-My experience with Nero in BOTH forms has astounded me. Keep in mind, most people attack Nero, trash her, etc, when, from my experience, her NP does nearly max damage unless resisted, and even then, it does 40k on average plus effects. Not a single other Servant has come anywhere NEAR close to that level of power that I have used except Assassin Shuten Douji, Assassin EMIYA, Assassin JTR, Caster Nursery Rhyme, Rider Alexander, and Rider Francis Drake.

3.) I am quite far in the game, almost done with London, in fact, and this is why, especially after playing EXTRA and wrecking as her, that Nero deserves way more respect than she gets.

I wasn't talking about Fate/Grand Order. It's quite clear that Gilgamesh isn't the strongest servant in that game, heavens Arjuna has a better attack and HP stat in the same class (though overall Gilgamesh is probably better than Arjuna). I was talking about the Fate/ universe on a whole, and in that universe Gilgamesh is the strongest servant.

4.) Imperial Privilege. Enough said there.

Imperial Privilege is essentially a more limited version of Scathach's Wisdom of the Haunted Ground. Also Nero can only borrow the skills temporarily while Scathach maintains ownership over almost all skills constantly. If you want to argue Nero's candidacy for the title of strongest servant based on this skill, she's going to have to get in line.

5.) As for knowing what effects her NP has in terms of opponent parameters:

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Aestus_Domus_Aurea

Her NP is a pseudo reality marble with a B rank and the somewhat vague ability of "allowing the owner to achieve their aspirations." It also puts her sword on fire and stops people leaving. However, Gilgamesh broke an EX ranked reality marble using Ea with no perceived difficulty at all. I can't see how this would tip the scales in Nero's direction.

6.) In addition to this info, remember, Moon Cell HGW is different to a standard one. In said Moon Cell, her NP is all but a real RM. It grants her extra skills, and all boosts and such to enemy parameters are rendered useless. She can REVIVE HERSELF. Last time I checked, not many Servants have that skill at all. Her NP would be higher in power rating if her Magus had a body. Remember, if she had been Kiritsugu's Saber, would anyone say she is beneath Arturia? No. From stuff I have read in the past, for an Alter to be created, the Heroic Spirit in question must have guilt, regret, fear and self hatred in some form. Does Nero have any of those issues? No. She accepts her past and moves forward with her head held high. Look at Arturia: Cold, distant, whiny, and wants to erase her past. Nero, like Alexander did, would dislike her for this reason alone.

Not many servants have the ability to revive themselves true. However, Heracles not only can revive himself around 4 times as many times as Nero, he is also much stronger and faster, and only able to be damaged by A rank or higher attacks. Gilgamesh still displayed very little difficulty in killing him. As for the last stuff about her personality, I agree with you. I love her personality, and I don't particularly like Gilgamesh. However, saying that Nero is even anywhere near Gilgamesh's level in the Fate/ universe is just inaccurate.

for the ingame perspective:

i'm a fully endgame player. I've beaten Camelot in its entirety, I beat all of the Nero 2016 challenge quests (the last one without command seals), and i've played every single event since the game was launched. Gilgamesh, Cu Alter, and Minamoto no Yorimitsu have no damage issues whatsoever, unless you've matched the former against Lancers. Gilgamesh has Divinity, a high Attack base, and Charisma A+ to boost his offenses even further; his post-interlude NP easily surpasses the damage of basically every other one in the game given the right conditions. Your experience is not evidence; mathematically these servants are superior. Nero is good in both forms, don't get me wrong; Bride is one of the better 5* Sabers due to her solid skillset and single-target Arts NP making her well-suited for NP-spamming arts teams. Regular Nero is in the top tier of 4*s due to her utterly broken revive skill, but she still suffers from AoE NPs generally not being as useful and a lowish attack stat that relies on Imperial Privilege proccing in order to compete.

Cu Alter, on the other hand, has the highest base attack stat in the game and never suffers from class matchup. His NP gain is excellent among Berserkers and his NP itself has an excellent effect attached to it; it will quickly shred almost anything that falls victim to it. His survivability is almost as good as his Lancer counterpart's; missing a hit on his PfA is partially compensated by his Frenzy of Spirits skill delivering an appreciable offensive cut to your opponents.

I can list off every Servant with a NP that hits harder than hers if you'd want, but that would be tedious in the extreme as it would be most of the 4* cast and basically all of the 5* cast barring outliers like Amakusa Shirou and his wet paper towel of a NP.

Lorewise...

Her arena is pretty stellar, yes. But so are a lot of Noble Phantasms. There's nothing that gives Nero the ability to, say, automatically survive an Excalibur (in fact, even if Nero lived, the fact that her arena is built on top of reality means that it could probably be destroyed by an Anti-Fortress NP, if not even stronger Anti-Army NPs.) Nor would it eliminate a defense like God Hand. Once again, smashing around in Extra doesn't determine what the lore actually says; she's a relatively weak Servant with the potential to be powerful against certain opponents that can't deal with her skillset. Which. . .lots of Servants could. Like, she would probably lose out to every Servant in Apocrypha (yes, even Astolfo. Casa de Logistilla could potentially break her arena, and with his Hippogriff he could easily evade her attacks) not to mention the ridiculousness that is the stay night cast.

Additionally, no one mentioned character preferences. I didn't say Nero was a bad character or that Gilgamesh was likable. I like Cu Alter as a character but my real favorite is Siegfried. That doesn't mean Siegfried is automatically better than everyone; there are a lot of matchups that are questionable or unfavorable for him, and while he's powerful, he's certainly not unbeatable - though it's worth noting he stood up to Karna, one of the canonically strongest Servants, in a fair fight, and wasn't actually killed in battle.

So Opal I love Nero and she is my favorite servant in Fate, but trust me she isn't the strongest servant. She isn't even considered the strongest Saber in cannon that is Arturia. She is still a very strong servant though and most of the flack she gets his from the Roma Chapter of GO. There was a lot of things people disliked in that chapter.

This is all easy to answer: Umu is best cause she's Umu.

Umu isn't strongest but she's still Umu so she's perfect.

The end.

And as my signature says: Umu is top tier waifu material

Edited by Wendel

• 2 weeks later...

I would post more but I haven't been playing it as much mainly cause my phone likes to freeze up when I do.and I can't post pictures anyway so where's the fun in that.

Well at least in news area Babalyon will be in December and we will probably get some very powerful servants there.