well i can't really hate of the gatcha that much right now since it gave me Arturia archer from a ticket roll... i think i do have enough of the shells to full ascend both her and Mordred and i will have Sacth on top of them as well since i have all of the ascension items. i just need to build the last thing and i will be done with the event. so I'm actually going to say that this was a good event for me. i even got enough of the crystals i needed to ascend Golden Boy as well as at least one more servant. i just need to pick up some hearts from the shop and i can get Medea fully ascended as well and be prepared for later.....I might need to change my avatar as well since i won't be using Jackal and Hyde much more.

Edited by rustytengo

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can't really hate of the gatcha that much right now since it gave me Arturia archer from a ticket roll... i think i do have enough of the shells to full ascend both her and Mordred and i will have Sacth on top of them as well since i have all of the ascension items. i just need to build the last thing and i will be done with the event. so I'm actually going to say that this was a good event for me. i even got enough of the crystals i needed to ascend Golden Boy as well as at least one more servant. i just need to pick up some hearts from the shop and i can get Medea fully ascended as well and be prepared for later.....I might need to change my avatar as well since i won't be using Jackal and Hyde much more.

Congrats, things start to look up for you as it seems, i didnt get Dio Martha from 2 10 pulls, the salt level. On another matter, Prisma Illya event is legit :D

After having Camelot beat the stuffing out off me one too many times, I now realized that I need to Git Gud and grind more lvl's/ascensions

This is probably Grand Order punishing me for being lazy and inactive when there isn't an event happening.

http://imgur.com/jA5PwKt

It is probably punishing you for not leveling up best girl umu:/ You might need a single hit archer like David to deal with those Camelot knights

Was rolling for favourite douchebag Gawain, got this instead, i mean, you are bound to get one or two saberfaces with so many of them in game.

http://imgur.com/a/0pqV4

you misspelled euryale

Best loli does not start with an E though, it starts with a H Joking aside, Murdoc your loli wonderland is almost here, Prisma Illya hype.

Was rolling for favourite douchebag Gawain, got this instead, i mean, you are bound to get one or two saberfaces with so many of them in game.

http://imgur.com/a/0pqV4

Best loli does not start with an E though, it starts with a H Joking aside, Murdoc your loli wonderland is almost here, Prisma Illya hype.

That version of her creeps me out, the proportions are just so awkward and weird.

And for once the fact that I have only ever gotten female 4-5 star units pays off, because no male units allowed in that event.

That version of her creeps me out, the proportions are just so awkward and weird.

And for once the fact that I have only ever gotten female 4-5 star units pays off, because no male units allowed in that event.

I probably would keep her 1st ascension sprite which is less creepy and is covered up well after i fully ascend her, which is going to be a while since knight's medals are impossible to farm

I probably would keep her 1st ascension sprite which is less creepy and is covered up well after i fully ascend her, which is going to be a while since knight's medals are impossible to farm

am i the only one who doesn't think shes creepy.... but yeah i definitely excited for the Prisma Ilya event Ilya is just great and well probably get her as a servant hehe.

After struggeling my way towards the camelot holy grail (I haven't done the extra main quests yet) I am yet again shown that I can never escape my female 4-5 * servant curse

So with this I welcome the creepy and proportionally messed up Lancer Arthur!

http://imgur.com/JVdqVnR

• 3 weeks later...