• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Innocent Monster too OP please nerf Got a gold saber pull from Extra/Extella gacha, was hoping for umu but got Gawain, not complaining though, Excalibur Galantine is one of my favourite noble phantasms. Hope Babylon chapter has some good gachas, at least be a few new servants even for 3 stars as well coz the gachas after Camelot were boring with old servants. Still waiting for roundup of all Apocrypha servants.

Hope Babylon chapter has some good gachas, at least be a few new servants even for 3 stars as well coz the gachas after Camelot were boring with old servants. Still waiting for roundup of all Apocrypha servants.

Same @both of them, Semiramis is a def almost no doubt and I'm hoping for a Nebucadnezar

Screw this gacha, 330 quartz and 23 tickets = no Lancelots of any kind. It even had the gall to insult me with Gawain. I freakin' hate Gawain. Got a couple of Saber Alters too but I don't care about them, I don't hate them like Gawain but I won't use them either. Oh and Tristan but even though he looks pretty cool I don't think I'll use him either. Maybe one day, but he doesn't have great synergy with my team.

Edit: I guess once something I actually want hits the rare prism store I'll have the funds to buy it, that's one positive. RIP my chances of summoning Semiramis now though.

Screw this gacha, 330 quartz and 23 tickets = no Lancelots of any kind. It even had the gall to insult me with Gawain. I freakin' hate Gawain. Got a couple of Saber Alters too but I don't care about them, I don't hate them like Gawain but I won't use them either. Oh and Tristan but even though he looks pretty cool I don't think I'll use him either. Maybe one day, but he doesn't have great synergy with my team.

Edit: I guess once something I actually want hits the rare prism store I'll have the funds to buy it, that's one positive. RIP my chances of summoning Semiramis now though.

*pats* you shoulda kept it all for Semiramis tbh

Okay we've got to talk about Minomoto for a second. How are you gonna do 530,000 damage in one turn? That's just plain stupid and I love every second of it. Shame her character design is one of the worst atrocities I've ever seen Type Moon produce.

I have conflicting feelings right now lol.

I 10 rolled again to have a shot at Saber-Lancelot ....

Got a gold saber card......

Turn out to be og arturia.....

when a 5* spooks your roll so yeah at least i have another 5* now i guess.

and i also have like 5/7 of the original cast barring herc and Cu

Edited by Caradius

• 2 weeks later...

Brace yourself for incoming Ishtar Rin, design looks awesome and I don't even care if she turns out to be bad in gameplay(not likely as DW tends to powercreep waifus)

She looks nice but am kinda more hype for the anime that's apparently coming \o/

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Caradius said:

When you roll for enkidu .... you get a gold caster instead.....

Hoping said caster is Gil....... but you get spooked by Thomas Leomon Edison.....

Rip Leomon

Just about to go into Babylonia after frantically finishing Camelot, going nuts at the pair of Christmas events, and then turning around and doing a massive grinding session to strengthen my team and bring in some new blood. Here's what it's looking like nowadays:

XDf998U.png

In case you can't already tell it's a crit team that gets by through passive skill/CE based star generation (unless Tristan's on the field) while spamming NPs (thanks to the abundance of Arts cards), heals, and invincibility skills. The team is a blast to use, and performs really well with a lot of synergy between members. Usual suspects for that support slot are my alt account's Scathach, an Arjuna, a Saber Lancelot, or a Minamoto no Yorimitsu, depending on what I need for the specific mission.

19 hours ago, Kyoyoyoyoyoyoyo said:

56648774.jpg

On the bright side, I rolled CASTERMESH, so that's definitely a plus.

Lucky you, 3 10 rolls and no sight of the tsun Gil, at least I np 3 bedi which was the only good thing that came out of this

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

So who here is going to be in the raid/rolling for Merlin? I made it to the end of Babylonia so I'll give the Solomon raid my all, but my quartz are reserved for more important servants.

I am definitely going to field my favourite art team against Solomon, as for quartz, those are saved for other Apocrypha servants in case an Apocrypha crossover happens, all the fluffiness wont tempt me in the slight

4 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Does anyone have a link for the VN (Visual Novel)? Last time it was sold for pc was 2012 (Realta Nua) and i cannot locate it... I would also play the arcade game (this one was really nice), but MAME no longer supports emulation like in the old days.

I would die to play this but i can't find it anywhere... Anime bros, gamer bros, please help a fellow Otamegane (Otamegane = Otaku + Gamer, term found in "The world god only knows") get his fix?

Sorry fren no can do. It's against policy to provide links for stuff like that, but if you just search "Fate/Stay Night VN Installation Guide" into google I'm sure there's another very popular forum based website that can help you out more.

4 minutes ago, Kyoyoyoyoyoyoyo said:

Quetzalcoatl

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1187.PNG

Nikola Tesla 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1189.PNG

AND IBARAKI DOUJI

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1188.PNG

THE GACHA HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME. VERY GOOD. 

Holy... Was that trying for Merlin? You got Quetz... she's so cool... I didn't roll for her but I'm still slightly jelly, what's your friend code? I need a good Quetz on my friend list and I'd prefer to give the points to you than some random.