1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Holy... Was that trying for Merlin? You got Quetz... she's so cool... I didn't roll for her but I'm still slightly jelly, what's your friend code? I need a good Quetz on my friend list and I'd prefer to give the points to you than some random.

No, I actually got Quetz during a yolo roll in her and Gorgon's gacha after lamenting not having Shouten lol. I was going for Gorgon more than anything. All of that was rolling gachas other than Merlin's. Hell, I got Tesla while eyeing Enkidu.

Ma frenz code be: 617,509,902

Trying to max Lucha Libre before day is over

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Sheep said:

Sorry fren no can do. It's against policy to provide links for stuff like that, but if you just search "Fate/Stay Night VN Installation Guide" into google I'm sure there's another very popular forum based website that can help you out more.

Holy... Was that trying for Merlin? You got Quetz... she's so cool... I didn't roll for her but I'm still slightly jelly, what's your friend code? I need a good Quetz on my friend list and I'd prefer to give the points to you than some random.

Merlin gacha is a separate gacha fro Quetz one though. Btw the raid ended sooner than I thought, I couldn't even farm my mats for loli Medusa...

On 26-12-2016 at 9:30 AM, TimTim said:

Paid guaranteed class gachas and Valentine rerun, apparently male servants are going to be added on Valentine event not just White Day

>Valentine rerun

Welp, now I know what to save my quarts for

4 hours ago, SgtNoobly said:

Wait whats the game called exactly on the app store? Also is the image the 3 main characters from the the first fate series? (first as in the first one released)

If you cant find it in Google app store, you can download it via QooApp, a third party host for Japanese/Korean games and the game is called Fate Grand Order (there is a simplified Chinese version now, ignore that if you want to play original one which is in Japanese, note that this game has not been globalized yet thus you will have to play in full Japanese, but the game mechanics is simple that you can just easily navigate through), and yes Fate Stay Night servants are featured in it.

P.S. Damn Kyo rub me with your EX++ luck when I roll for Semiramis+Chiron in the future

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers
6 minutes ago, SgtNoobly said:

When will the english version be out :O?

Did they even announce an english version of F/GO game? I thought it will never happen...

They released a first part of F/GO anime though. But to be honest I think it's a bit overrated.