• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No Ibaraki, I just wasted every few minutes of my life on every 2 and 3 BP quests, thanks DelightWork. Also I thought LiShuWen is supposed to represent Goku but I could be wrong, he could be 4 stars accompany in XuanZang gacha

No Ibaraki, I just wasted every few minutes of my life on every 2 and 3 BP quests, thanks DelightWork. Also I thought LiShuWen is supposed to represent Goku but I could be wrong, he could be 4 stars accompany in XuanZang gacha

And to think that I actually spent time clearing every mission thinking there would be a complete all mission prize...

Also I thought LiShuWen is supposed to represent Goku but I could be wrong, he could be 4 stars accompany in XuanZang gacha

he is supposes to be but that wouldn't stop them from having the actual Goku as a servant (acter all most event gatcha's so far have had a new five star within them)

NO LOLI FROM TICKETS

NONE OF THE MATS IN THE SHOP WERE WHAT I NEEDED

NO FREE LOLIZERKER

THE EVENT WAS LITERALLY GRINDING THE SAME QUEST FOR TWO WEEKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm kind of glade that i wasn't able to participate in the event. no expectations.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope my tab(which i play FGO on) is unrooted, haven't checked with Root Checker since it is pretty new, but even if it isn't, it is easily overheated. Btw hype for Rider Kintoki as we haven't had welfare servant in a long time.

well no update to kill emulators yet

also this

and to those who may think that the Knights of the Round shouldn't be facing any problems i give you this little bit on one of Ramesses NP

Ramesseum Tentyris is essentially this taken to it's logical extreme. It seals all Noble Phantasms not wielded by people who are/were/became Divine Spirits, and the same goes for their skills. It is also filled with immortal Divine Beast sphinxes who infinitely regenerate all damage done to them, and Ramesses himself is protected by ten layers of temple walls in his sanctum, each of which can resist an Anti-Army tier attack, and even if this is pierced, he has the same regeneration as his beasts. In addition to all this, it is flooded with a poison called "The Majesty of God" which evaporates normal humans in two seconds and does crippling damage to Servants, even working on Arash who has an EX-ranked skill that gives him poison resistance, and the temple also possesses the capacity to fire beams of light at warships in the middle of the Pacific Ocean from Tokyo Bay. Finally, it has the Dendara Light, an enormous beam cannon with firepower equal to solar flares that can win against the EX-ranked Excalibur Proto. Suffice to say, ancient Egypt does not fuck around.

Edited by rustytengo

Ozy hype, and then the despairs that come with not rolling him, two of his skills are already known which are charisma B and imperial privilege A, one that is one rank(or two rank if you count the +) lower than Gil's and the other with boost being chance based gameplay wise, certainly hope any of his Noble Phantasms make up for it

honestly i just want him and Gil on the same team with Kintoki because that would be so much gold.

and the arguing over who is the true king would be hilarious between him and Gil

• 2 weeks later...

New game mechanics:

- 6th copies and above SSR get you 'blank saint graph' for trade-in(10 of them even wtf?) with SSR of your choice, which we will never use, who even roll an SSR with 6 copies, we can barely get 1

- quartz fragment dailies (7 fragments get you 1 quartz, Delightworks desperate attempt to hold on the remnants of its playerbase) which is much more achievable than former

It will be more usable on SR with former mechanics tbh

- 6th copies and above SSR get you 'blank saint graph' for trade-in(10 of them even wtf?) with SSR of your choice, which we will never use, who even roll an SSR with 6 copies, we can barely get 1

people who pay for quartz a lot i would guess. hell i only rolled 5 SSR servants (3 are the same one.) lets not talk about how many SSR CE i haves that i don't use.

anyway in servant news 5* Rider Ozy what a surprise hope i can get him(i mean i got iskander but hey)

4* Saber Lancelot really thought the saber version would be a 5* but then again the star rating in GO annoy the hell out of me.

another 4* caster pharaoh who is very stripperific what i surprise wouldn't mind getting if only i can get higher caster.

and a 3* archer whose NP is strong against demons i will stick with David thank you

New 3 stars are a bunch of decent surprises this time, Bedivere, Serenity and Hidesato are all good one way or another. Looking forward to one year anniversary, stay cautiously optimistic because Delightworks

• 2 weeks later...

ugg...I've basically hit a stand still form my game since Camelot is such high levels, and i need like a bazillion opulent crystal or what ever there called(the explody orange crystal things) for most of my servants. Which are mainly 3* servants anyway so the highest level they can get is only 70(the first missions for Camelot are recommended level 62). ugg..... i really should ask about team building at some point.