• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have Two gold saber servants(not counting Lily Saber) being D'eon, and well Saber Saber. D'eon is actually fully ascended i lover that taunt she has so i'm not to worried abotu sabers. i pretty much have all 3* servants the only one i don't have is the new archer from Camelot. The other gold servants i have are(not counting any event ones since i never have enough time get all of the ascension items hell i didn't even get Shiki or Iriry) Kintoki(who is one of my main servants i use he's level 70 really need the crystals for), Iskander, Martha, Comhall or whatever his name is, and Mary and Bonny( i really hate that servant).

my strongest servants are Cu( i all ready know he's really good), David, Dr. Jackal, Medea, D'eon, Kintoki,Medusa. Iskader in almost level 60, Saber is not even ascended once yet.

don't ask me about CE i have a lot of 5* ones. i probably have a lot of good ones though none are max.

so yeah any help is useful. just ask me if you need some more info.

Thanks Murdoc that helps quite a bit at least i know who to work on now. I'm probably just being a bit overly cautious about Camelot i made it through other story portions being under leveled.

Any CE you recommend odds are i probably have it, and what is the best outfit (or whatever there called the things that give you master skills) to use. i've been using the default one.

okay thanks again. i happen to have a max Imaginary numbers that i have been using for Kintoki so that's good though i did get the Gil CE for the 1 year anniversary event might use that too since it boosts buster as well just need to put some levels on it.

now for some none personal stuff. The swimsuit event is finally coming yay for even more fanservice then usual. hopefully my like 15 summon tickets can give me something good since i don't think i can manage a 10 roll anytime soon(never paying for the win.)

well technically we get all get something good in a welfare servant...well as long as you clear all the main missions. keep in mind if you do get one of the servants from this other then Scáthach you need to get the ascension material they have in this event.

well technically we get all get something good in a welfare servant...well as long as you clear all the main missions. keep in mind if you do get one of the servants from this other then Scáthach you need to get the ascension material they have in this event.

TIL the shells are also required for skill upgrades for mah KiyoLancer so be sure to hoard enough for skill as well before event ends

that's is if you get anything unlike me who didn't get anything from over 16 rolls that annoyed the hell out of me....dang it Ryonoska i don't want you CE i wanted a fanservice Servant i would of even took pirate girls this time.

and i definitely won't have anything to use for the roll for the second half sorry Martha and Maria.

Speaking from experience, the gacha only gives you servants when you desire servants the least, Kiyo only appeared when i rolled for those CEs to boost drops mistook me for her Anchin sama, on the bright side, they have some other new quests in store for second week and there you have new supply of quartz 'cause if not, it is Accel Zero all over again.

I might be late on it, but because this event hates me imma at last put down my notable summons from the anniversary summons. So I got me Umu FINALLY and also got me Vinci and a bit later I got me Jeanne both of yolorolls so now am happy and now I'm still lacking of gold archers I can actually max ascend rip Nobu, forever 70 or a gold lancer but since gold lancers are either limited or story locked I won't have any luck in this ;~;

Rip wendel. May Phase 2 treat you well. On my end, my 10 roll got me the nyanta ce and the archer pirate duo. Then a ticket roll gives me tamalancer. I always wanted to roll tamamo and a gold lancer on my main, and now I get both.

Rip wendel. May Phase 2 treat you well. On my end, my 10 roll got me the nyanta ce and the archer pirate duo. Then a ticket roll gives me tamalancer. I always wanted to roll tamamo and a gold lancer on my main, and now I get both.

Your rolls, even though I already knew them, made me so salty you got both classes I needed this event while I got; dove CE, Cu, ProtoCu, Clock Tower CE and the Big paper on desk CE

yeah the only gold lancer i have is Mc Cool who i really dislike. i still need a gold archer and caster definitely a caster(you know like Maria she adorable in this event). well i need an gold assassin too which hopefully i can pull off this event (if i can get all the ascension items)

yeah the only gold lancer i have is Mc Cool who i really dislike. i still need a gold archer and caster definitely a caster(you know like Maria she adorable in this event). well i need an gold assassin too which hopefully i can pull off this event (if i can get all the ascension items)

I don't have the problem with caster since I already had the event Lizzy and now Vinci and with assassin I got me Stheno and Shiki. And sabers... yknow, I have like 5-6 gold sabers

yeah i haven't been lucky enough to get some event servants or all of the items for them so i've been relying on rolls for gold servants. Lets see i've got D'eon, Saber, Kintiki, Beowulf, Fran, Rider pirate girls, Iskander, Rider Martha, Mc Cool,and Siegfried.

yeah i haven't been lucky enough to get some event servants or all of the items for them so i've been relying on rolls for gold servants. Lets see i've got D'eon, Saber, Kintiki, Beowulf, Fran, Rider pirate girls, Iskander, Rider Martha, Mc Cool,and Siegfried.

If those are the servants you rolled this event I am SO salty once again. All I got were 2 Cus and ProtoCu for servants. Both of which I already have NP 5 of. And then a few useless CE and the Zouken 5* CE which I just went ahead and burned cause that one's bad OTL

If those are the servants you rolled this event I am SO salty once again. All I got were 2 Cus and ProtoCu for servants. Both of which I already have NP 5 of. And then a few useless CE and the Zouken 5* CE which I just went ahead and burned cause that one's bad OTL

Oh no those are the gold servants I've gotten since I started playing. This event I only got two ninjas boys, robin hood and David. Two ryunoska CE and the Sita CE for the event. And a number of three star CE THAT I don't care about

Oh no those are the gold servants I've gotten since I started playing.

Oh okay lemme tell you my golds then~ Umu! Siegfried, Alter, Ralter, Lizzy Caster, Stheno, if I recall correct she's actually my first gold xD Nobu, Shiki Ass, Marie, Martha, Heracles, Saber Lily, Rama, DaVinci and Jeanne and then who I feel worth mentioning is my Kiyo who is close to final ascended until I actually rolled Heracles which kinda now killed all her hopes to become max ascended ;c poor yandere A+ waifu material

I don't have the problem with caster since I already had the event Lizzy and now Vinci and with assassin I got me Stheno and Shiki. And sabers... yknow, I have like 5-6 gold sabers

Wendel, Stheno's third skill is in strengthening quest, which makes her more viable in a sense, make sure you do it since you took quite some time off from the game.

Wendel, Stheno's third skill is in strengthening quest, which makes her more viable in a sense, make sure you do it since you took quite some time off from the game.

I don't really use Stheno anymore since I got Shiki xD I've only gotten her to lvl 70 to get the final art of her ascension

well i managed to get Mordred from the first part of the event(yay another gold rider) and all of the ascension items for Scath,, nothing from the initial rolls i did for part two, but i have like two quartz tell i can do a ten roll hopefully i get something from that.

well i managed to get Mordred from the first part of the event(yay another gold rider) and all of the ascension items for Scath,, nothing from the initial rolls i did for part two, but i have like two quartz tell i can do a ten roll hopefully i get something from that.

[ANGRY SCREECH]