Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, since things are starting to wrap up now, I think I can go ahead and show off some cool new things V7 has to offer.

Sales pitch Jan, GO:

Need to know something about a Pokemon quickly? What moves it gets? What level it learns them? No internet? NO FRIENDS? NO BF/GF?? Well no worries!

There is now a new feature to the Pokedex called the Advanced Dex (Courtesy of -FL-)

a87b5b2ecf8717ad0f6efcabaa608197.png2c8c3d6c2ef491da918d90142353db60.png

a4f1eaff6eed1bc9963bd78f63fbda10.pngacbe7d04d42e10fb7a3b13509a974d68.png

There are more pages, but I'll let you explore all of them yourselves!

With this handy new toy you can have all the information you ever needed at your disposal with the click of a button!

But wait, there's more! For only 999999999999999 Pokedollars, you can own a bonus gift!

Tired of going into your bag constantly to switch your registered items? Jan has got you covered! Now you can register up to three Key Items at a time!

596a4f0dd2943b20eafb4ab4214fbd16.png

There's only two selected items here, but I promise you can register three.

WOWIE, 3X TIMES THE FUN YOU GUYS.

oh yeah, you have to unlock the Advanced Dex. What? You thought I was just going to hand this thing over? No way!

Looks so awesome, but i was kidna hoping for that custom keybindings thing, maybe im just greedy cus i have now gotten everything i wanted except some pokemon that are not in game yet so really i dont even care anymore :D

• Veterans

Oh. My. Lawd. Jan...are you Jesus?

This is simply the most useful thing a pokemon game could have. I shudder to think how much time it took to implement this marvel.

Not much actually. It's an already existing script that was probably edited slightly and given the correct graphics. Probably didn't that too long.

• Developers

Not much actually. It's an already existing script that was probably edited slightly and given the correct graphics. Probably didn't that too long.

This. I did say ft -FL- but I guess people don't really know who that guy is :<. But yeah, I tinkered with the code a bit, made the graphics etc. It's a code available for anyone willing to implement them.

99%? Jan you freakin troll. Just lemme get my ass handed to me by bugs already. That said, I kinda forgot who we we're speculating for the next leader. Someone remind me?

hmm I dont think we started anymore speculating after Amber. But since we're going to the a city with the word dream in it, i'm expecting a psychic leader or something lol, it probably won't be adam. We'll see though

Edited by Milotic

99%? Jan you freakin troll. Just lemme get my ass handed to me by bugs already. That said, I kinda forgot who we we're speculating for the next leader. Someone remind me?

Oh gee. What could it be ? I have no idea. Poor little ol' me.

hmm I dont think we started anymore speculating after Charolette. But since we're going to the a city with the word dream in it, i'm expecting a psychic leader or something lol, it probably won't be adam. We'll see though

You mean Amber ? Charlotte is from Reborn

• Veterans

hmm I dont think we started anymore speculating after Charolette. But since we're going to the a city with the word dream in it, i'm expecting a psychic leader or something lol, it probably won't be adam. We'll see though

Adam is definitely not the psychic gym leader, I can tell you that much. In fact, I'm pretty sure his typing is obvious despite (iirc) not being stated directly.

• Veterans

Adam is definitely not the psychic gym leader, I can tell you that much. In fact, I'm pretty sure his typing is obvious despite (iirc) not being stated directly.

He used a Gigalith soooo it's probably/definitely rock.

• Global Mods

The first letter of Adam's name is A, which is also the first letter of Air, so he must be Flying.

Gigalith wasn't a Pokemon he uses in gym battles. He was training it to understand more how Rock types work, since Flying is weak to Rock and he wants to be able to cover for his weaknesses.

• Veterans

The first letter of Adam's name is A, which is also the first letter of Air, so he must be Flying.

Gigalith wasn't a Pokemon he uses in gym battles. He was training it to understand more how Rock types work, since Flying is weak to Rock and he wants to be able to cover for his weaknesses.

adam really doesn't seem like the type to use flying types though so i'd doubt it

i mean in the older versions of rejuv he fucked up 2 guards by knocking them into rocks so

adam really doesn't seem like the type to use flying types though so i'd doubt it

i mean in the older versions of rejuv he fucked up 2 guards by knocking them into rocks so

Adam for rock leader confirmed ;)

Or Zumi is messing with our heads and he's flying :o

I can't wait for the next version!! We're so close :D