Who's the Worst Pokemon?

Fucking Delibird man.

Two abilities that are THE SAME THING WTF GameFreak

Learns one move by level up. No evolutions.

Can you even make use of your Base 55 Attack? Looking at the TM's and Breeding moves... nope.

ORAS might have given Delibird some things to mess with, but gdi Delibird.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it has to be Beldum! I know Metagross is a beast and i like it, but Beldum is another story. It only learns Take Down that it doesn't even get STAB, hasn't perfect accuracy, has recoil and it is a pain in the ass to catch it due to low capture rate. Especially in Pokemon Platinum where it was really hard to find and it was in an area with a sandstorm making the battle taking sooooooo long!

Okay, disregarding the very VERY obvious of unown for a second...there's not a lot of Pokemon I really dislike. But, looking down the national 'dex, I guess apart from Unown, the answer would probably be...chatot.

I. HATE. CHATOT. I hate hate hate the fucking thing so much. The fact that you have to rely on one of them in this game to save you is just *vomit*, and the one that Taka uses makes me want to exterminate the entire species even more.

Edited by C-K

Bidoof is completely useless with no redeeming qualities. Bibarel may be ugly but at least he makes for a good HM Slave.

BidoofObjection.png

Bidoof is a god among Pokemon. Including Arceus.

Worst Pokemon imo is Unown, though Azurill is awful as well.

I seem to agree with most of you here... my choice for worst Pokemon would be Unown.

Also because, as a kid, I had a full box of those just to get two additional forms of the same Pokemon, in Platinum.

I don't usually consider Sunkern the worst pokemon because it at least has the decency to evolve into Sunflora, which, despite weak, at least can have 4 actual moves, and no just hidden power xD

Another one I just remembered is Delibird: learns only one move that not only MIGHT heal your opponent, but even if it deals damage, it doesn't even get STAB. That's not how gimmicky learnsets are supposed to be. Its stats are only prevo-like, but it doesn't evolve, so it can't really do anything, and dies to a combination of stealth rock and any move (yeah, even not very effective ones can OHKO it). At least it can learn TMs and stuff.

Also, I just found a pic that represents most of my feelings towards these weak pokemon:

wsnkvgcjomqkr4t69dxt.png

that pic is pretty accurate but I think it's missing a dunsparce

and on that note, that's likely my opinion. Dunsparce is just one of the most forgettably unforgettable pokemon out there because it has....absolutely nothing but randomness to it. It doesn't have the worst stats or moves but.. just... nobody ever uses that thing, not even in games does a random trainer just somehow have a dunsparce. I think it really needs an evo or just.. SOMETHING to give it the light it needs to be in this world

Edited by Masquerain

Pokemon I hate: bulky dark types or pokemon that always seem to win in stall battles. That list goes as following in terms of Most hated to Hated but not as much:

1. Mandibuzz

2. Sableye (both mega and rega)

3. Skarmory

4. Blissey (fuck you, 4th gen.)

5. Umbreon (no seriously, fuck you, 4th gen.)

so mostly bulky dark types.

in terms of just "worst" pokemon, I've got to go with noibat. It's so useless for a dragon/flying, and you're stuck dragging it around for 48 levels until it's useful. Of course, you could come back for it later in-game, but for a game that tantalizes you by dangling a fucking *dragon* at level 5 with little options, and then you slowly realize that dragon is trash...

DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!

Mothim.

-average, but forgettable design. His colors are pretty but he feels very derivative of Butterfree/Beautifly without anything interesting to make him stand out. The most boring moth pokemon ever.

-boring typing

-loses the gimmick that makes his line stand out. Regardless of their actual effectiveness, burmy/wormadam at least had an interesting mechanic behind them in regards to evolution. Mothim discards that just to add to the already numerous bug/.flying types. It's masquerain all over again, except somehow even less appealing.

-statistically underwhelming. Even in-game he's underwhelming.

-boring lore and underdeveloped. What can mothim do again? Nothing another pokemon already couldn't, and better.

Adds absolutely nothing to the franchise at all. He's not only entirely forgettable, weak, and unappealing in every way, but completely loses the focus of his evolutionary line. I get only male bagworms become moths but you could've still given Mothim some sort of theme or something to make him stand out. He's extremely boring and a contender for the worst pokemon ever.

lol@ pikachu. I will never forgive Pikador in Pokken. Sin. Always liked Raichu more anymore.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Pansage. The other two elemental monkeys have good designs, but this one I just find really boring. If it didn't exist and it was only the other two, they would have been more special. The fire and water monkey pair.

Edited by Qoseph

5. Umbreon (no seriously, fuck you, 4th gen.)

I'm confused. Umbreon was introduced in Gen II.

Anyway, my bid goes for Sunflora. Decent special stats but the remainder is absolute trash. Plus, you have to waste a stone just to obtain it. That's utterly ridiculous. If you want a Grass screener for some reason, use Meganium. Way better bulk, speed, and can potentially have something of an offensive presence so it isn't just being a passive walls. Don't tell me I should try to use it or something because ya know what, I speak of its pure failures as a pokemon from experience. I used Sunflora in my first fun of Reborn until I eventually obtained some common sense and swapped it out for Tangrowth, which is everything it was but better. To make matters worse, the best status move Sunflora learns is Grass Whistle. That's a 55% accuracy move, people. Ugh, I just really wish this was one sunflower that never bloomed into existence at all.

Woah look at me, I'm Simsage with my cool hair! I'm totally not a filler monkey with a bit of green on my arms to signify being a grass type.

He was like the first monkey shown? Well Pansage I mean, but they play off the 3 wise monkeys theme so only having two would be dumb, The evolutions are based off Japanese subcultures, with Simisage being based off the Yankii one, hence his pimpin' pompadour.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex