Happy Birthday to Derpy Simon and a certain elf!

Flux

Happy birthday to Dobby and Derpy Simon! You're both awesome guys, and this site definitely wouldn't be the same without you around! Dobby, you're one of the select group of people I feel close enough to to call a friend here at Reborn, so thanks for that! As for Simon, I unfortunately haven't had many chances to talk to you (Let's change that), but from what I've seen of you around here , you seem like a pretty swell guy. I've never made one of these before, so consider yourselves lucky -- you're my first candidates! Have some cake!

bday-cake.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOBBY AND SIMON.

Dobby, haven't had much contact with you, but you are pretty cool guy.

Simon, bruh. You are pretty goofy, in a good way.

We had some contact, and we had more when you joined in the rejuvenation forum.

Gonna say that made around much funny to see you around and helping people.

Also :]

8668a552f479cf9c5b79b3c79968c802.jpg

SIMON BRUH! BDAY BROS FOR LIFE!!! LITERALLY!!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. especially star-kin with the fantastic rainbow yell

xD I know right.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Love you guys :]]]

Dobby

Hey man. I haven't talked to you that much ever since League died, so I'm not sure what's up now, but glad to see you're still active around here. I occasionally see you on the server, but never had the chance to talk to you anymore. Glad you hanged out in my back channel on both PO and Showdown before it died. Happy birthday bro

Derpy Simon

Again, I haven't talked to you much at all except during the League times in 2014... so I don't know much about you. You appear to be just fine though, so I'm glad you're still doing fine. happy birthday man

Happy birthday, you guys! I know we don't talk much, but I just wanted to drop by and wish the both of you a wonderful happy birthday! Dobby, enjoy your happy, free day of being an elf, and Simon, always stay derpy!