Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Could somebody tell me what the percentage for Elekid holding the electrizer in Xen Labs?

I've been SRing for more than 3 hours for it and still haven't found one.

I'm even using a CE Butterfree, but still no luck.

I'm running into a lot of great IV'd Elekids that I would love to keep, but I'd hate to

go through the game and not have a way to evolve it until the very end

or whenever Jan makes it purchasable.

6 minutes ago, Korlif said:

Could somebody tell me what the percentage for Elekid holding the electrizer in Xen Labs?

I've been SRing for more than 3 hours for it and still haven't found one.

I'm even using a CE Butterfree, but still no luck.

I'm running into a lot of great IV'd Elekids that I would love to keep, but I'd hate to

go through the game and not have a way to evolve it until the very end

or whenever Jan makes it purchasable.

Assuming it follows the percentages from Gen 7, it should be at 5% base, which increases with Compact Eyes.  I got one holding the item after about 30 minutes, though I had to go longer for one with good IVs that was holding one.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Assuming it follows the percentages from Gen 7, it should be at 5% base, which increases with Compact Eyes.  I got one holding the item after about 30 minutes, though I had to go longer for one with good IVs that was holding one.

Well, my luck must suck in the worst way because I've been on this since this morning with no luck but the very first Elekid I ran into was shiny

24 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

Hello is there a way to grind money? The milktank in corta forest is gone now in v9.

You can Grind money as well as your pokemon (s) by fighting with an Audino Trainer. (Which is, available once you reach Golden leaf town and so on)

2 hours ago, Paul25 said:

You can Grind money as well as your pokemon (s) by fighting with an Audino Trainer. (Which is, available once you reach Golden leaf town and so on)

could be wrong on this but i don't recall getting money from the audino trainers in v9

2 hours ago, Maqqy said:

Hello is there a way to grind money? The milktank in corta forest is gone now in v9.

i'm not sure if there's a super good way to grind money, but if you battle the extremely hard trainer in the aqua building of east gearen city (the one in the shopping district; she has an abra, a kadabra, and i think a level 85 alakazam), she'll give you a reward and let you into her house, which has an amulet coin. keep in mind that her alakazam does have coverage, so a dark type won't be able to completely cheese her fight. however, i think by this point of the game you should be decently leveled enough to try to take her on!

11 hours ago, Yagami said:

How to go up there?

Reveal hidden contents

capture001.thumb.PNG.a884cb6ab483738a76cdba3f47e54b8e.PNG

From the Valor Mountain 5th floor make the volcano active (lava) then go down to the cliffside, then 4th floor, surf up the lava and go/drop down from there to reach it.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I'm currently in Akora Forest looking for a shroomish and headbutting every tree in my way. However I fear my roggenrola is going to have a concussion before i can get one.

So my question is : do you get shroomish by headbutting any tree in Akora Forest or is there a specific way to obtain it ? Or maybe the encounter rate is veryyyy low ? Thanks in advance !

On 7/13/2017 at 7:24 AM, Maqqy said:

There is also selling items you get from Pickup mons.

52 minutes ago, Kimselv said:

Hello,

I'm currently in Akora Forest looking for a shroomish and headbutting every tree in my way. However I fear my roggenrola is going to have a concussion before i can get one.

So my question is : do you get shroomish by headbutting any tree in Akora Forest or is there a specific way to obtain it ? Or maybe the encounter rate is veryyyy low ? Thanks in advance !

2nd headbutt tree, the one you encounter Aipom from.

Edited by Aboodie

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'll try here.  In the second fight with Crawli's dad (Rorin, I think), I've seen some people mention that he has a shadow Vivillon that we can capture.  However, when I faced him the second time (in the Jungle), he still had the shadow Sudowoodo from the first encounter (used the exact same team of 3 Ludiocolos, just leveled up).  At first, I thought I misunderstood when you battled him (maybe in V9 postgame), but that doesn't seem to be the case.  

I thought maybe it changed because of the different difficulties (like some of the gym leader's teams, apparently), but that doesn't seem to be the case.  I'm not sure if I should report this as a bug or something else.

Spoiler

Screenshot_28.png.ff2005c83e4460e9a295f8ecc6f607a9.png

Edited by seki108

10 minutes ago, Jay With The Juice said:

Anybody know where to find a metal coat? I'm trying to evolve an onix.

It's in the Underground's Bladestar Base, accessible by doing the "Missing Children" help quest in Grand Dream City (after tenth badge).

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Atharva said:

Is there a way I can go back to gearen after reaching grand dream city?? Is there a move relearned anywhere else Sheridan?

There's a teleport panel in Grand Dream Station. Iirc there's a move re-learner in GDC Shopping District.

So I started the dimensional gyarados quest with crawli in goldenwood forest but then continued the story without finishing it and met crawli in kakori. Now that I've come back to goldenwood to actually beat it the dimensional gyarados won't appear, is there something else i have to do?