Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Where can I get a Water stone?

The earliest point you can get it is by completing the "Hidden Library" request in Sheridan Village. If you've already arrived to Terajuma Shore and can't get back to the mainland for a while, there is also one a hidden one on the one of the small islands in the place where you arrive.

493fa879592f42269b4a61d326dab6aa.png

Does anyone know where the Gurdurr is in the "Building Bridges" help request?

I've wasted about 20 Max repels trying to find the bugger and still nothing

Gurdurr's just outside of the Celebi cave, West Terajuma Jungle. He'll go to the area where you fought DEMON Carnivine after that.

Where is the move relearner? I've completed the help requests in Kristilline city.

The second house on the right in Sheridan Village.

where can I get a thunderstone

Go visit Dr. Jenkel in Gearan City and use his machine to relive the Goldenwood incident, the reward is a Thunderstone.

What is the location of the Dusk Stone? I really want to have a Honchkrow..

There's one hidden at the end of Odd Pass.

You could also possibly get another one if you do a good deed during Valor Mountain arc.

Does anyone know where I can find a Moon Stone? Trying to get myself to Nidoking.

The earliest you can get is Amethyst Cave, available just right before you fight Zetta (hidden in a rock).

Nope. You can EV train pretty quickly with something in Wispy Ruins, though. They have special items you need for it (Remember those rooms in Gearen Lab that are locked? Yeah, they do something!), which you will be able to access as you progress through storyline (the last item is available only at the end of V8, not sure when the first one is as they were first introduced in V7 when I could get all available in one swoop).

Edited by SansTheSkeleton