Favourite/ Least Favourite Gym leader from each gen (plus reborn)

mde2001

Kanto

Brock is always the best gym experience because "He's the very first". In the same vein Lorelei is a memorable Elite Four member, Brock sets the tone for the game's gradually increasing difficulty. He's not a pushover if your starter was Charmander or Pikachu either.

Sabrina is my least favorite for multiple reasons. Her character in itself was fine, albeit bland as the game tried to just make you "behold her power." with few words. Her Alakazam was just not fun to face, especially in a generation that had very VERY little answers for Psychic types. You just had to muscle past her.

---

Johto

Chuck and his Cianwood island gym was a very enjoyable experience. On a mission to cure the resident Olivine Ampharos, the battle had this weird aire of importance, and he makes Poliwrath look cool....or was it Poliwhirl...I know he used one of those..respect.

Jasmine on the other hand....man, that was underwhelming. The player visits Olivine first and expects Jasmine to be extremely brutal. The new Steel type in all of it's glory. Instead, we face Steelix and Magneton. Same reasons Mike dislikes her above.

---

Hoenn

Norman was a hugely anticipated moment for me. Whitney brought some interesting Normal type Pokemon to the table the prior generation, and Norman's dual Slaking and Vigoroth provided what was actually quite the puzzle piece match for me. Finally, you had a father. And you got to battle him, and you got to win a gym badge from him. If your first gen 3 experience was ORAS, the moment felt even greater and more full as well.

Wallace may be Steven's friend, and he may actually have a pretty great team with all due respect, but a single type champion heir was not an effective lasting impression for me. I also used Treecko, so I had relatively feel problems where someone who used Blaziken or Swampert may have had some.

---

Sinnoh

I don't HAVE any experience with Sinnoh gym leaders. I just like Crasher Wake's appearance and think Roark is a bad pun.

---

Unova

Elesa's Pokemon ...are sorta actually somewhat of a handful. Servine is actually at risk to Flame Charge from ...whatever Blitzle evolves into. Emolga is Emolga and Volt Switch was annoying BEFORE it was annoying in competitive mons. However, her in-game personality shines and she's a great example of Gen 5's in-depth storyline moments for so many characters.

Unfortunately, the triplets didn't make it to the party. And you had to get stuck with an elemental monkey before you could battle them.

---

Kalos

Korinna is the Mega-Evolution Successor. See. Fighting type trainers are the best wielders of ultimate power. She also straight up GIVES you a Lucario, and even though it's one of the Kalos regions many

....fairy type.....nuff said.......fashion......dollhouse.....too much....tOOMUCH....

You know, you really don't have to use any of the monkeys to beat the trio members. A levelled lilipup and your starter are really all you need. especially if you're fighting Pansear as incinerate is hilariously weak.

Their fight in BW2 was pretty fun I thought. Cress sucks as a partner though.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Hmm... lemme think.

Liked:

K: Lt. Surge/Koga. Ninja and Lightning American? F' yeah! I like these two mainly because they were so awesome in the manga but also because they stuck out the most when I played my first game, FireRed, for the first time.
J: Whitney. Yeah I said that right, Whitney. I always liked her since, when I was smalljra (ha!) she was my first video game crush for some reason. Nowadays, seeing all of other people's struggles, I see it as more of an excellent test of your early-mid game team after the two pushovers before her. Plus, her Glazed E4 battle is excellent.
H: Juan. What a beast.

S: Crasher Wake: A passionate guy who loves Pokemon, swimming, and having his shirt off. Couldn't be more like me.

U: Skyla: I thought she was hot as a pre-pubescent teenager, and it just kinda stuck since I really didn't like any of the other Unova leaders much.

K: Korrina: Mainly because all of the other XY leaders suuuuuucked as characters, she was the only one with development.
R: Radomus: I like talking in riddles and metaphors, plus I love playing through his arc of the game, solving his gym puzzle, and battling his team every time. Such a memorable character who we'll definitely love to see more of.

Disliked:

K: Erika: Too boring, in every incarnation. The dude outside her gym woulda been a better leader.

J: Bugsy: In my opinion, out of all 45-ish gym leaders, he's the easiest to demolish.

H: Flannery: Screw Overheat spam, also theJWittz' hottest nintendo girls list was the largest letdown ever.

S: Fantina: I don't know why, I just thought her and contests were really dumb.

U: Clay: Partially hatred for Ground types, partially Southern accent, I just disliked him overall.

K: ...Literally all of the others besides Korrina. They were all so boring and I'm 99% you couldn't find a single one outside of their gyms in XY, besides the Battle Chateau.

R: 'Aya': An expression for when one is extremely annoyed, such as a battle with Reborn's replacement poison leader.

Edited by BIGJRA

Gen 1:

Favorite - Giovanni. Because plot twist. And badassery.

Least Favorite - Erika. Because she's forgettable.

Gen 2:

Favorite - Morty. Because cool-looking ghost guy.

Least Favorite - Whitney. Not because of Miltank. Her gym was just so random and jagged. It bugged me. Also, she's a lucky noob.

Gen 3:

Favorite - Wallace/Jua. Because all the work you had to do to get there and finally challenge them.

Least Favorite - Roxanne. Because there is very little chance that she was ever challenging.

Gen 4:

Favorite - Volkner. Because I enjoy that feeling of entering a new city. Sunnyshore was the epitome of this feeling.

Least Favorite - Fantina. Because I always found her design weird in a way that didn't work.

Gen 5:

Favorite - Lenora. Because she made normal types look strong. Drayden was a close second for the badass look.

Least Favorite - Brycen. Because he's a movie star. This ticks me off. Gen 5 suddenly made gym leaders based on occupations. Many of these leaders annoy me but out of all of them a movie star seems the least likely to be a skilled trainer and seems too far fetched.

Here are my choices. I'm not doing gen 7 because I haven't played it and I'm not doing Reborn because there is too much to consider and I haven't formed an opinion yet.

Gen 1:

Favorite - Giovanni. Because plot twist. And badassery.

Least Favorite - Erika. Because she's forgettable.

Gen 2:

Favorite - Morty. Because cool-looking ghost guy.

Least Favorite - Whitney. Not because of Miltank. Her gym was just so random and jagged. It bugged me. Also, she's a lucky noob.

Gen 3:

Favorite - Wallace/Jua. Because all the work you had to do to get there and finally challenge them.

Least Favorite - Roxanne. Because there is very little chance that she was ever challenging.

Gen 4:

Favorite - Volkner. Because I enjoy that feeling of entering a new city. Sunnyshore was the epitome of this feeling.

Least Favorite - Fantina. Because I always found her design weird in a way that didn't work.

Gen 5:

Favorite - Lenora. Because she made normal types look strong. Drayden was a close second for the badass look.

Least Favorite - Brycen. Because he's a movie star. This ticks me off. Gen 5 suddenly made gym leaders based on occupations. Many of these leaders annoy me but out of all of them a movie star seems the least likely to be a skilled trainer and seems too far fetched.

Here are my choices. I'm not doing gen 7 because I haven't played it and I'm not doing Reborn because there is too much to consider and I haven't formed an opinion yet.

I think it ironic that you're kind of upset over gym leaders having occupations and a movie star being too farfetched as a capable trainer. I mean Koga is a anime-esque ninja that does little of anything outside of being a ninja yet somehow Brycen doing movies has you shaking your head? Besides he was an ex-actor during BW, it's only in BW2 has he gone back to acting and is no longer an active gym leader. The only thing I don't get is how that relates to the ice type(seems like he should've been a fighting leader considering he was an action star) but meh.

And how is being a movie star somehow indicative of pokemon skill? Plenty of skilled martial artists were also movie stars, so I don't see why this can't apply to training pokemon as well? Plus as BW2 showed us movies in the game's world usually involve pokemon of some sort so someone who can act and has extensive experience with a variety of pokemon would seem like the ideal candidate for an actor.

Also about the leaders having jobs other than pokemon, why does this bother you so? I think it's more believable that they can support their finances and pursue other careers then just training.battling pokemon in a gym all day. They're people after all.

I'm not totally getting your logic here. It's like you want the leaders to just battle pokemon and that's it.

Kanto: +Sabrina/ -Brock

Kanto timeskip: +Janine/-Brock

Johto: +Jasmine/- Chuck

Hoenn: ( hard choice i: so torn) +Winona/-Wattson

Sinnoh: +Volkner/-Crasher Wake

Unova: +Elesa/-Burgh

Unova timeskip: +Roxie/- Burgh

Kalos: +Viola/-Olympia

Reborn: +Titania/-Terra

Gen 1: Favorite is Giovanni, Least favorite is Surge.

Gen 2: Favorite is Clair, Least favorite is Falkner.

Gen 3: Favorite is Winona, Least favorite is Brawly.

Gen 4: Favorite is Fantina, Least favorite is Byron.

Gen 5: Favorite is Iris, Least favorite is Brycen.

Gen 6: Favorite is Korrina, Least favorite is Olympia.

Reborn: Favorite is Shade, Least favorite is Serra.

Rejuvenation: Haven't played that far, but Favorite is Melia, Least favorite is Venam.

Se7en: Favorite is the yet unannounced one ;), followed by Duster. Least favorite is Anthea.

Favorites

Kanto: Giovanni

This battle had so much weight on it... thorughout the game you faced him twice before, without knowing he was a Gym-Leader. And now with this battle EVERYTHING is on the line - your eight Badge for the Pokemon League and his evil organization Team Rocket!

Johto: Morty

He works with the Type with tha least Pokemon at this stage - Ghost! He has a somewhat big role in the story around the two towers, Ho-oh and the 3 legendary cats.

Hoenn: Tate & Liza

The first official Gym Double Battle! (but dissappointed that, except for emerald, they only use Lunatone and Solrock)

Sinnoh: Gardenia

... seriously? - She is the ONLY gym-leader I actually remember... and that's because she was in so many Sinnoh Episodes of the Anime...

Sinnoh's Gym-leaders are just soooo... forgettable... (and I played all 3 Gen.4 games... platinum I think twice...)

Unova: Elesa

as said before - she actually has something to do with the character development of the protagonist and the rivals. also her Emolga was beast. (and I liked the Rolecoaster gym-puzzle)

Kalos: Korrina

got to be her... M-Lucario, she has to do wit hthe Story (Mega-evolution etc.) yeah... but like Sinnoh... most of the Gen6 gym-leaders are somewhat forgettable

Reborn: Julia / Terra

It's a tie... both are severely Hyperactive and funny as hell! espacially Julia in the last episode "you must beat Seel!" and stuff like that :P

Special mention: Blue (Kanto in G/S)

He was former Champion and doesn't care for the rules, because he uses a MIXED type Team - something no other Gym-Leader does!

Dislikes

Kanto: Surge

You NEED Cut to get to his Gym... that means you will NEVER see his Gym without a Pokemon with Cut in your team... and his team is lowsy...

Johto: Jasmin / Clair

again a tie... Jasmin, because this Gym battle just felt rushed... you just beat Chuck, you return and GYM-BATTLE TIME... 2 Gyms in like 10-15 minutes... and her Gym is a joke...

Claire because... I BEAT YOU! I legitamately BEAT THE S...STUFF out of your dragons and you refuse to give me my badge??? Oh I have to go into that Cave to proof I'm worthy? Well I could have gone there first and didn't need to battle you? - Is that it??? JEEZ WOMAN!

Hoenn: Brawly

you know... Brawly can do NOTHING to you... if you bring a Sableye from the nearby cave (R/S/E only)... just sayin'...

Sinnoh: ALL

... as I said before... I can't really remember them... I vagueley remember their names and types... but other than that...

Unova: Clay

B2/W2 Gym-Puzzle was stupid as hell... and his team is only saved by that beastly Excadrill...

Kalos: Grant

Although every other, except Korrina, could get this spot... I decided on Grant... becuase: SERIOUSLY? EARLY Rock-type Gym.. AGAIN? We only had 3 Rock-type gyms as the first gyms before... switching it into second gym... SO ORIGINAL... Why do you not finally give us a DARK-Type gym??? *sob* *sob* and you use the regions fossils... like that other dude before you...

Reborn: Correy

yeah... I dislike Correy... because of the events that happen... if he had just given us the badge after the fight... life would have been so much easier...

special mention: The Triplettes (Unova B/W)

I mean I REALLY LIKE the Idea of a first gym that depends on your starter... but the execution was just... terrible... not to mention, you get the counter monkey to theirs directly before the Gym-battle... making it a walk in the park, regardless of your chosen starter...

• 2 weeks later...

Kanto: +Sabrina / -Brock (Nothing against Brock actually, but compared to the other Kanto leaders, he doesn't "stand out").

Johto: +Whitneeeeeeeyyyyy :T / -Bugsy (Pay more attention to Shelly, you *****).

Hoenn: +Tate and Liza / -Brawly (Change Brock to Brawly and it's basically the same thought).

Sinnoh: +Candice / -Roark (who)

Unova: +Drayden / -Burgh (who x2)

Kalos: +Wulfric / -Everybody else bar Korrina

Reborn: +Titania / -idk... no one yet.

Kanto

Favorite: Blaine (Can't help but love his fire puns. Also love how even when his gym got destroyed by a Volcano, he resorts to using some random cave for a gym)

Least Favorite: Erika (if you've ever seen "Destiny Red" from the Nuzlocke comics, it will explain why it's my least favorite gym)

Johto

Favorite: Morty (Even though he killed my starter in my Heartgold nuzlocke, the character himself interested me the most, also his overworld sprite in gen 2 reminds me of Snake from Metal Gear)

Least Favorite: Pryce (Was just there, barely remember him)

Hoenn

Favorite: Norman (Oh my god we actually have a father that is also a gym leader :lol: )

Least Favorite: Tate and Liza (they only use two pokemon......just....very disappointing, although they did fix that in emerald but then made them have only two pokemon again in ORAS)

Sinnoh

Favorite: Volkner ( I kinda been through the same thing the guy was going through, the whole losing motivation to do stuff so I got interested in him the most)

Least Favorite: Byron (Even though its cool that hes Roark's father, I tend to forget about his existence)

Unova

Favorite: Elesa (Her character, and her gym was really cool, especially her gym in Black2/White2. Also, she loves bad puns XD)

Least Favorite: Marlon (The only Unova gym leader that I just didn't care about. I just didn't like him)

Kalos

Favorite: Wulfric (The talk about the whole "I could be just a pushover or be your worst gym leader" talk gave me a bit of a laugh, especially after 3 minutes of completely destroying his team)

Least Favorite: Olympia (The most forgettable, especially since her gym was a breeze, like most of the Kalos gyms)

Reborn

Favorite: Radomus (Loved his gym puzzle, his character, and hes a pretty fancy guy that loves to pick the right outfits for any situation)

Least Favorite: Noel (I swear, everytime I get to him, I always end up doing a lot of training before I beat him. I usually get a couple of new pokemon and train them up when I get to him. Also, that Clefable >.>'')

Kanto:
+ Blaine. The Kanto leaders didnt really leave much of an impression on me too much, off of being the first set of leaders some encountered in these years of the franchise. Blaine at least had fun dialogue and a personality shown a bit through the games that made him interesting to me. Others did as well, but i remember him more.

- Erika. I just remember her the least, and it may have felt like she had the least character. Or presented it less.

Johto:

+ Whitney. I have nothing but great memories of her.

- Pryce. Forgettable. Except in the manga.

Hoenn:

+ Norman. Was great to fight your dad that was hyped a bit as something was gonna happen eventually. ORAS made it feel even better, with the just better everything. And seeing that little clip of him and Wallys dad was something precious to me.

- Winona. Shes forgettable, like most other choices. In games where gym leaders dont do much, I suppose her personality just didnt stand out much to me.

Sinnoh:

+ Wake. He was just fun. Design to personality, to your rival wanting him to be his mentor. Much to his dismay. It was cute.

- Maylene. Maybe the focus elsewhere in her city made me forget her much quicker. Or that I never had a hard time with her, on contrast to other leaders. She was just out of my life quicker.

Unova:

+ Elesa. Lots of the Unova leaders had more of themselves shown in the games. Elesa especially from one small scene with Bianca in BW. But that scene really sparkled to me. And gave a bit of depth to the kind of person she is.

- The elemental Trio. Eh...less of a presence. They didnt even help us at the time of crisis, explained later but...

Kalos:

+ Clemont. It may be the anime making me more bias. But even in the games I just find him adorable and sweet. I saw him, and was eager to battle him. The games werent hard, sadly, so his battle wasnt too memorable, but him in himself I found great. And constantly waited for him to appear in the chateau. He tries, and is young, and is eager to become better.

- Olympia. All the leaders left something, but she just didnt. Some leaders had words to say, or did something...granted not all did, but she had less of an impact to me. Doesnt help she was one of the rapid fire gyms towards the end. I was done with her too quick.

Reborn:

+ Radomus. Him.
If anyone else it have to be Tania though.

- Terra. I love her. I just love her least. And she cray.

I haven't played all the games but the leaders I consider memorable are Maylene from 4th Gen, Blue from Gen 1....... Oh wait... that's all.. If you include pokémon league then I'll say Grimsley, Lance and Cynthia.

(as for reborn, it's T3RR4. There's just no beating T3RR4..)

Because of b00ty :/? But you should to give reason for the others too :3...

Liked - Disliked

Gen 1: Giovanni. Well, how could i not like this guy as a gym leader surprise? He is the leader of a villain team and also has 3 other gym leaders hired as his grunts.

Although idk if that is technically Gen 1 or 2 imma put it here. Blue/Gary w/e. Why would i like an attitude ass or else Fern rival to be the 8th gym leader after losing his champion title and on top of that break the gym leader's monotype rules and use pokemon of his own selection regardless of type, when i can't even become the fcking champion?

Gen 2: Whitney. Don't ask if i'm crazy yet. Okay so here goes. I've always found gen 2 uber easy. Like if gen 2 was gen 1 it'd be understandable as to why it should be that easy. So the only leader posing a threat and giving me a hard time was Whitney (practically Miltank).

Morty. Idk, he just seems to be the most underwhelming character in the game, with the most boring team of gastly line.

Gen 3: Flannery. This girl just has style, which i approve.

Tate & Liza. Really? 7th gym leaders having a double battle was cool. But using Solrock and Lunatone? And on top of that only those two? Sux. Boring. Get em outta here.

Gen 4: Volkner. By far my most favorite gym leader. Love his style, his cool jeans, his hairstyle, everything.

Byron. Meh i never liked steel types. Always found them the boring bulky in defense types which Byron was nothing different from.

Gen 5: Marlon. I liked his gym, his sprite and his different approach to water type pokemon. Instead of going for fast sweepers like all the others had he went for bulky water types.

Brycen? Yeah. Another boring character. In the series he was "cool", but in the game he went from cool to minus zero after his actor skills covered his gym leader skills.

Gen 6. Valerie/Valarie. Just because she's the first fairy type user in the game.

Gen 6. Viola. Honestly, really disappointing as once again the bug type is limited to fail and low effectiveness pokemon. She'd be a much better dark type gym leader giving away parting shot as a TM since she's also a photographer.

Pokemon Reborn: -As of current version- Terrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaawwwwwwrrrrr. Who else could be my favorite reborn gym leader, other than the one and only crazy ass bi... Terra?

Serra. Honestly, it's not that i don't like her or that she's not feeling a lot better with her new improved field, but so far she has been the one gym leader to always beat on first try and very easily. Didn't really ever give me a hard time.

Pokemon Rejuvenation: -As of current version- Marianette. I don't know what is it that makes me like this gym leader more. Her connection to Melia? Her constant friendly approach towards the protagonist? The fact that i began rejuvenation and she was the first thing i witnessed? The mystery behind her and her family? Well, probably all that together.

Keta. Ughhh, dear Keta. How much you've been nerfed. I remember you back on episode 3. When it wasn't easy to beat you the first time, let alone the second. Now his team has become underwhelming and on top of that, his own daughter has higher level pokemon than him e.e Makes no sense.

Edited by timbla

Gen 1

Misty - her portrayal in the manga was quite good. I like her interactions with Red.

Gen 2

Whitney - manga portrayal was actually good and the fact that she cried after losing was also an interesting addition.

Gen 3

Norman - your dad becomes a gym leader. It's pretty cool and I also loved his ultra powerful Slaking.

Gen 4

Wake - his masked face was actually interesting. Also liked his in game team.

Gen 5

Elesa - liked her gym and her design. She's an interesting character in the game and manga.

Gen 6

Valerie - for being the first Fairy Type Gym. She copied Sabrina's gym design though...

Reborn

Aya - I like her personality actually. Her interactions with Hardy were also coll and they actually fit together.

Best Worst

Kanto Sabrina Koga

Johto Clair Falkner

Hoenn Winona Liza and Tate

Sinnoh Volkner Roark

Unova Elesa Cilan/Chili/Crest

Kalos Wulfric Olympia

Reborn Saphira (powerful and has dragons, plus protects family) Serra (no real depth or intrigue)

• 1 month later...

Gen 1:

Least Fave: Koga. Hate the layout of his gym. Hate his daughter. Hate that he gets a promotion. Hate his design.

Fave: Sabrina or Giovanni. Sabrina because she is badass and Giovanni because plot-twist secret life wot.

Gen 2:

Least Fave: Whitney and her bloody Miltank, also Falkner there's so many things wrong with him and his gym I can't even.

Fave: Claire, Pryce and Jasmine. Claire for being a badass (though a bit of a crybaby...) Pryce coz of his anime storyline and Jasmine because she really cares for all pokemon, not just her signature type.

Gen 3:

Least Fave: Brawley...idk why he's just my least fave. I like all the others way more I guess. Would have been Wallace but his character got revamped something major in ORAS so I like him heaps more now.

Fave: Wallace or Winona. Wallace because of what I just mentioned and Winona because she's elegant, strong and her anime personality made her seem like a nice person.

Gen 4:

Least Fave: Fantina I feel like they did her character majorly wrong it's just...ugh and her outfit and the way she speaks takes you out of the game because it's disruptive.

Fave: Volkner or Byron, Maybe Candice. Okay, tbh most of this goes down to nostalgia, their hometowns and their designs.

Gen 5:

Least Fave: Clay and the Trio from the first gym. I like Clay but I always found his gym unusually challenging...I find it harder than the elite 4 actually. And the trio from the first gym are totally 2 dimensional and don't even show up at the end to help out. At first I was like "they must be the shadow triad" but that was disproved in BW2 so they just suck now.

Fave: Elesa and Skylar. They're besties so thats sweet. Also Elesa is kind and helpful, not just a selfish model so I like that they diverged from stereotypes. I just like Skylars bubbly personality, her pokemon and her gym.

Gen 6:

Least Fave: none honestly

Fave: Korrina or Wulfric. Korrina's pokemon just ditches her for you. But she doesn't resent you for it. She accepts her pokemons decision and proceeds to have you own her in battle. She doesn't mind she remains your friend though I'm sure her feelings were hurt. Wulfric because he cares for the pokemon in the secret village and he's just a top bloke.

Kanto - Favorite: Blaine, Swaggy flame scientist for the win! / Least Favorite: Erika, stale gym is stale

Johto - Favorite: Falkner, Stand up for your type!! / Least Favorite: Clair, Give me the Badge and get over yourself, super unprofessional

Hoenn - Favorite: Flannery, Passion is power! / Least Favorite: Norman, Character development begins and ends with your Dad

Sinnoh - Favorite: Fantina, Bringing a hint of multiculturalism to the world of Pokemon! / Least Favorite: Candice, there was a gym at Snowpoint?

Unova - Favorite: Elesa, Follow your dreams and don't let anybody stop you! / Least Favorite: Cress, Chili, Cilan: still wish it was a triple battle

Kalos - Favorite: Korrina, skating was cool I guess / Least Favorite: Olympia, Actually forgot she existed until searched up "Kalos Gym Leaders" for this post

Reborn - Favorite: Charlotte, Regret is pointless and THE FIRE VS FIRE MATCH OF A LIFE TIME!* / Least Favorite: Samson, personality seems the least likely for me to get along with

*That tiny bit there doesn't do justice as to why Charlotte is one of my favorite gym leaders. Her match was amazing! Fighting fire leaders for me was always a bitter sweet feeling, on one hand it was a fire vs fire match but on the other neither one of use used fire moves. Charlotte was different when the superheated/burning field was combined with the harsh sun from both our Ninetale's and the STAB on top of that even despite resistance fire moves did more than neutral effect ones which meant once her Darmanitan and my Camerupt where knocked out it was a no holds barred fire type slug fest!!!

Gen 1 Best-Blaine

Gen 1 Worst-Misty

Gen 2 Best-Jasmine

Gen 2 Worst-Bugsy

Gen 3 Best-Norman

Gen 3 Worst-Juan

Gen 4 Best-Maylene

Gen 4 Worst-Gardenia

Gen 5 Best-Drayden

Gen 5 Worst-Clay

Gen 6 Best-Korrina

Gen 6 Worst-Olympia

Reborn Best-Kiki

Reborn Worst-Samson

gen1Likes:Blaine gen1Hate:Giovanni

gen2Likes:Chuck gen2Hate:Pryce

gen3Likes:Brawly and Flannary gen3Hate:Roxanne

gen4LikesByron gen4Hate:Candice

gen5LikesChili and Cilan gen5Hate:Brycen

gen6Likes:Ramos gen6Hate:Wulfric

RebornLike:Cal and Charlotte RebornHate:Blake

If you nostice most of my favourite gymleaders are fire type gym leaders because I like Fire type and Grass type the most but mostly Fire I also like Fighting and Steel type as well but of corse I hate Ice types so that explain the 5 of them and I also hate bad guy who want to take over the world but still he tries to take over the world,and I also Hate someone who take school seriesly. oh yeah like Narckarth said it's fun to use a full fire type team vs Charlotte and also Flash Fire + Minimise 2 OP

109193.png

Edited by FlameMasterInfernape