Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did the Skrelp attack at all? If not, then it's something wrong with the data. If yes, then that's something Jan will have to look further into.

I'm not certain that it did. I don't think it did though.

Also, is the Purifying machine supposed to always be charging?? I can't get the option to purify my Shadow Pokemon even though they have hearts at the "final lock". Dr. Jenkel mentioned it but when I talk to the machine, it says "The machine is recharging..."

I'm not certain that it did. I don't think it did though.

Also, is the Purifying machine supposed to always be charging?? I can't get the option to purify my Shadow Pokemon even though they have hearts at the "final lock". Dr. Jenkel mentioned it but when I talk to the machine, it says "The machine is recharging..."

Nope the Skrelp never attacks, just stands there giving you free turns-exp. I Stalled the battle on purpose and it wouldn't attack for all of the 6 turns or sth.

okay I restarted my game in 6.1 and found a few things so far:

When getting your trainer ID verified the text speeds up and you can't read it

When using the random starter pokemon chooser it says that I got one pokemon but it will be another one of a different typing.

(one example that happened to me was: cyndaquil: squirtle)

The text speeds up when the professor is talking to someone when you enter the room to get your first pokemon.

between your first two battles your pokemon aren't healed. (the two battles you do after picking your pokemon and before the professor sends you to find his daughter)

if these are bugs or not I have no idea.

my game crashes when i pick up this hidden item off a rock in valor mountain

http://puu.sh/joKzH/101229c2ff.jpg

this is what happens when i use an escape rope/dig (stuck and can't move)

http://puu.sh/joL4u/7eace77479.png

also idk if this is a bug or not, but the mons sprites don't dissapear after you battle them, examples being gatrodon, lunatone and abra

Edited by bloo123

• Veterans

okay I restarted my game in 6.1 and found a few things so far:

When getting your trainer ID verified the text speeds up and you can't read it

When using the random starter pokemon chooser it says that I got one pokemon but it will be another one of a different typing.

(one example that happened to me was: cyndaquil: squirtle)

The text speeds up when the professor is talking to someone when you enter the room to get your first pokemon.

between your first two battles your pokemon aren't healed. (the two battles you do after picking your pokemon and before the professor sends you to find his daughter)

if these are bugs or not I have no idea.

1) The text speeding up is something essentials automatically does when the sentence is too long for the game to process, with as a result the sentence speeding up. It's something that only can be fixed through changing the script.

2) Has the random pokemon picker done this multiple times?

3) The pokemon not being healed isn't something I experienced when playing the beginning of V6, so this might be a glitch in your case... Unless this has happened to more people.

not sure if a bug or not but my delphox's ability changed from magician to blaze... was that suppose to happen? i can change it back with an ability capsule. just found it odd that happend

This is an essentials error, so it's something we can't really do anything about. You just have to use an ability capsule.

Edited by Zumi

not sure if a bug or not but my delphox's ability changed from magician to blaze... was that suppose to happen? i can change it back with an ability capsule. just found it odd that happend

Happened with my blaziken too, from Speed Boost to Blaze...it can happen with updating.

• Veterans

not sure if meant, but doublade's sprite is a bit oversized...

YZz6ncj.png

Just went through the graphics folder and the sprite is just as big as the sprite is shown in the screenshot, so it's fine. The sprite is simply big on its own, it seems.

Ability Capsule can ONLY reset your ability to a certain ability (ex: My Helioptile can only get Solar Power from it tested on my Houndour as well it can only get Early Bird)

They cycle between the Abilities. You'd need to use multiple Ability Capsules if one does not give you the Ability you want.

Come to report that Fake Out doesn't really work. What I mean by that is the enemy Makuhita used it on my Spearow (which has Sniper ability), but my Spearow didn't get flinched and could still attack.

The Makuhita has Sheer Force, that's why.

---------------------------
Pokemon Rejuvenation
---------------------------
Exception: ArgumentError
PokeBattle_AI:724:in `ability'
PokeBattle_AI:724:in `pbGetMoveScore'
PokeBattle_AI:1717:in `pbChooseMoves'
PokeBattle_AI:1715:in `each'
PokeBattle_AI:1715:in `pbChooseMoves'
PokeBattle_AI:2157:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3153:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_Battle:3272:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:3267:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:3267:in `pbCommandPhase'
This happened while fighting the Audino lady in the Kristolica Palace. The Audino don't attack and this shows up every turn. It doesn't crash the game, but is a minor annoyance.

I'm not sure if it's been reported yet (searched 'Teleport'), but I'm going through a Ralts starter playthrough right now and it turns out that Teleport is bugged to take you to Sheridan Village. You end up on a cliff where you're stuck permanently.