Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Veterans

I got in there before beating Venam, and a friend who hasn't beaten Venam asked me what the purity machine in his lab is for so she was able to get in.

Huh, i thought you wouldn't be able to get in there without beating Venam first though? I wasn't able to get in at least...

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

V6.2 is out. Mostly a bug fixing patch, but it fixes some game breaking ones like the Teila Town crash and that stupid elevator mishap. In addition, I've added a Link Heart and Ability capsule vendor on Route 3. This will only be available in this version, and they're quite expensive.

It's the big building near the water not too far away from the Gearen Laboratory in the western part of Gearen city. It's locked until you've beaten Venam, though.

Is this the building your talking about, if so I cant get in (I have 7 badges btw)

nfgn_zpsan7ias4q.png

Is this the building your talking about, if so I cant get in (I have 7 badges btw)

nfgn_zpsan7ias4q.png

Yes, but you should be able to get in... I suppose it's because you did not beat the Venam in version 6, since that's how you unlock it in version 6.

V6.2 is out. Mostly a bug fixing patch, but it fixes some game breaking ones like the Teila Town crash and that stupid elevator mishap. In addition, I've added a Link Heart and Ability capsule vendor on Route 3. This will only be available in this version, and they're quite expensive.

Thank you so freaking much Jan.

elmoga

um. Hell no. I'll give you a hint. 500 total base stats or over.

Where do I find budew? I want to use the powerful yanmega.

Oh wait. I can't comeback. So that means no yanmega until I finish Crawli. There aren't enough options.

Edited by Revengercm

Jan are there any places i can train EVs for SpA this ver before going to Tenjuma Island?

boo you don't like a challenge

There's a difference between challenging and time wasting.

I'll wait for an answer.

I could use noivern aswell. Forgot he evolves at 48.

Other than that I need a roselia for yanmega.

I'm trying to see if I can get something good from Reborn mystery egg so I don't catch and use mamoswine and I use it on Rejuvenation. I just want to have totally different theme in both game's two runs.

Edited by Revengercm

Revenger, if you're seriously going to limit yourself to only Pokemon with BST's 500+, here you go. Assuming you have your starter and mystery egg already, HERE are your options. There aren't many.

EDIT: all i used for this list is V5 locations guide, if its inaccurate whatever.

Slaking, Dragonite, Garchomp, Goodra, Hydreigon, Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar, Archeops, Arcanine, Florges, Volcarona,

Togekiss, Blissey, Electivire, Gyarados, Haxorus, Kingdra, Magmortar, Milotic, Snorlax, Crobat, Lapras, Magnezone, Noivern, PorygonZ,

Rhyperior, Swampert, Tangrowth, Vanilluxe, Charizard, Delphox,

Infernape, Typhlosion, Gogoat, Aggron, Blastoise, Blaziken, Chesnaught,

Empoleon, Feraligatr, Greninja, Mamoswine, Sceptile, Walrein, Emboar, Samurott, Serperior, Cloyster, Dusknoir, Espeon, Flareon, Glaceon,

Hippowdon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Lucario, Meganium, Probopass, Sylveon, Torterra, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Luxray, Aurorus, Tyrantrum,

Aegislash, Chandelure, Exeggutor, Flygon, Klinklang, Starmie, Krookodile, Gallade, Gardevoir, Aerodactyl, Eelektross, Gigalith, Lickilicky, Porygon2,

Roserade, Tentacruel, Yanmega, Avalugg, Ampharos, Braviary, Gliscor, Mandibuzz, Mienshao, Poliwrath, Steelix, Weavile, Zoroark, Seismitoad, Excadrill, Pyroar, Conkeldurr,

Honchkrow, Machamp, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Shuckle, Clawitzer, Hawlucha, Alakazam,

Barbaracle, Bronzong, Carbink, Claydol, Donphan, Drapion, Gengar, Golduck, Heracross,

Houndoom, Leavanny, Muk, Pinsir, Politoed, Rapidash, Scizor, Scyther, Stoutland, Ursaring, Wailord

Edited by BIGJRA

Revenger, if you're seriously going to limit yourself to only Pokemon with BST's 500+, here you go. Assuming you have your starter and mystery egg already, HERE are your options. There aren't many.

EDIT: all i used for this list is V5 locations guide, if its inaccurate whatever.

Slaking, Dragonite, Garchomp, Goodra, Hydreigon, Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar, Archeops, Arcanine, Florges, Volcarona,

Togekiss, Blissey, Electivire, Gyarados, Haxorus, Kingdra, Magmortar, Milotic, Snorlax, Crobat, Lapras, Magnezone, Noivern, PorygonZ,

Rhyperior, Swampert, Tangrowth, Vanilluxe, Charizard, Delphox,

Infernape, Typhlosion, Gogoat, Aggron, Blastoise, Blaziken, Chesnaught,

Empoleon, Feraligatr, Greninja, Mamoswine, Sceptile, Walrein, Emboar, Samurott, Serperior, Cloyster, Dusknoir, Espeon, Flareon, Glaceon,

Hippowdon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Lucario, Meganium, Probopass, Sylveon, Torterra, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Luxray, Aurorus, Tyrantrum,

Aegislash, Chandelure, Exeggutor, Flygon, Klinklang, Starmie, Krookodile, Gallade, Gardevoir, Aerodactyl, Eelektross, Gigalith, Lickilicky, Porygon2,

Roserade, Tentacruel, Yanmega, Avalugg, Ampharos, Braviary, Gliscor, Mandibuzz, Mienshao, Poliwrath, Steelix, Weavile, Zoroark, Seismitoad, Excadrill, Pyroar, Conkeldurr,

Honchkrow, Machamp, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Shuckle, Clawitzer, Hawlucha, Alakazam,

Barbaracle, Bronzong, Carbink, Claydol, Donphan, Drapion, Gengar, Golduck, Heracross,

Houndoom, Leavanny, Muk, Pinsir, Politoed, Rapidash, Scizor, Scyther, Stoutland, Ursaring, Wailord

Sorry. I knew all of those already. It doesn't need to be 500 but not a weak emolga lol.

I mean v6

Edited by Revengercm

I should really check to see if there's a way to freeze her field or something. Also Discharge spam should help? Emolga is still a thing, right?

Just remove the Speed lowering and it'll be ok.