Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

So I have a question I asked earlier. Does anyone know why I can't choose any of the starters in the starter room area? They just make their Pokemon cry and that's it. Amaria still says to choose your starter.

Thanks in advance!

Old bug that's fixed in 6.1 download that.

Jan Please reply i think i just broke your game.......... you know the part with the MAGMA STONE to choose give the stone to a girl or the Elder will die i choose elder will die and now i dont know what i have to do i watch all people on youtube but they all choosed give the stone to her so can you please send me the files that does have that part of the stone thingy please ...

hmm this is odd my eevees happiness droped tho It didn't die and I lvled it when it was near max happiness

@partystarterxl I picked the same one and the game still didn't brake I'm now lost in the mt valor which is fun lol

Edited by lokighost

Jan Please reply i think i just broke your game.......... you know the part with the MAGMA STONE to choose give the stone to a girl or the Elder will die i choose elder will die and now i dont know what i have to do i watch all people on youtube but they all choosed give the stone to her so can you please send me the files that does have that part of the stone thingy please ...

Did you already forget your orginal purpose for getting that stone? People need to stop smashing the "z" button and read lol, you need go defrost one of the frozen houses in Kristiline with the stone, so you can get your tm.

Just realized I've finally reached 300+ posts YAY!!

Edited by SexyMilotic

Sooo... I'm now at that Kecleon-Shop sidequest

I know you can get out of there if you are lucky and reach the ladder (I spawned like 10 steps away from it one time...)

BUT after that something occured to me... I ALMOST killed one of these lvl 100 Kecleon (Para-cofusion hax^^) and then I thought.. maybe there is more to this side-quest if I just leave it be...

so... I SAW that corpse of that team Xen member who also stole one of these items... but unfortunately I spawned directly next to one of the Kecleon, so I couldn't investigate further...

Is there something else to get out of this dungeon except a bunch of Level 100 Kecleon, which we could abuse later for training???

I, for one, will leave this sidequest open until I'm strong enough to reliably take them down :P

Pray.

jk, so what's your team?

and what difficulty are you playing?

Toxicroak lvl 53 holding twisted spoon and adamant poison touch

Zen headbutt

sucker punch

bulk up

poison jab

Mamoswine lvl 52 thick fat holding nevermeltice lonely

EQ

Ice Shard

Thrash

Ancient power(for the potental stat buffs)

Leavany lvl 53 (no usefull hold item) adamant swarm

Leaf blade

x- scissor

cut(for feild use and the forest fields)

flash (will o wisp wasnt useful on leavany b/c i now have a better wisp'er)

Chandelure lvl 53 naive (spell tag) flame body

Magma Drift (fire type surf :D)

Shadow Ball

Will o Wisp

Hex (one day it will be energy ball)

hitmonlee lvl 55 limber (kings rock) quiet Q-Q

HJK

Close Combat

Blaze Kick

Fake Out

Swampert lvl 52 torrent (quick claw :D) naughty

Surf

EQ

Rock slide

Rock climb/smash (whichever i need)

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Pray.

jk, so what's your team?

and what difficulty are you playing?

Toxicroak lvl 53 holding twisted spoon and adamant poison touch

Zen headbutt

sucker punch

bulk up

poison jab

Mamoswine lvl 52 thick fat holding nevermeltice lonely

EQ

Ice Shard

Thrash

Ancient power(for the potental stat buffs)

Leavany lvl 53 (no usefull hold item) adamant swarm

Leaf blade

x- scissor

cut(for feild use and the forest fields)

flash (will o wisp wasnt useful on leavany b/c i now have a better wisp'er)

Chandelure lvl 53 naive (spell tag) flame body

Magma Drift (fire type surf :D)

Shadow Ball

Will o Wisp

Hex (one day it will be energy ball)

hitmonlee lvl 55 limber (kings rock) quiet Q-Q

HJK

Close Combat

Blaze Kick

Fake Out

Swampert lvl 52 torrent (quick claw :D) naughty

Surf

EQ

Rock slide

Rock climb/smash (whichever i need)

Paralysis is this things worst enemy, and so is poison. Although toxic poison is best, regular poison will do. Then all you have to do is stall it out. Dry skin would be helpful... Also keep in mind that special attacks won't do crap against it. Leavany would be amazing if it could land a leaf blade, but sheer cold is a thing and I can't remember uf it has ice beam or not. Fake out can buy you more stalling time, and Hitmonlee and Swampert can deal some good physical damage. Provided they can survive a tidal wave.

• Global Mods

Just finished V6. It was awesome. I started a new file for this version to see all the changes, so after I do some sidequests and find the extra book I'll go back to my old file and see what happens if you give up the Magma Stone (I chose to keep it).

Btw, I noticed one of the tombstones in the Wispy Tower has the name "Gregory". Geara's real name is also Gregory. Coincidence, or?

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

Just finished V6. It was awesome. I started a new file for this version to see all the changes, so after I do some sidequests and find the extra book I'll go back to my old file and see what happens if you give up the Magma Stone (I chose to keep it).

Btw, I noticed one of the tombstones in the Wispy Tower has the name "Gregory". Geara's real name is also Gregory. Coincidence, or?

Please. Nothing in this game is coincidental.

Paralysis is this things worst enemy, and so is poison. Although toxic poison is best, regular poison will do. Then all you have to do is stall it out. Dry skin would be helpful... Also keep in mind that special attacks won't do crap against it. Leavany would be amazing if it could land a leaf blade, but sheer cold is a thing and I can't remember uf it has ice beam or not. Fake out can buy you more stalling time, and Hitmonlee and Swampert can deal some good physical damage. Provided they can survive a tidal wave.

i have no paralyzers, Kyogre has Ice beam and tidal wave

tidal wave 1 shots all exept leavany, i dont have a way to poison reliably, Kyogre outspeeds all my mons and has icebeam, i dont know where to get ability capsules, i WAS thinking dry skin would help, fake out does stall but i dont have a reliable poison

Jan can you get Shedinja in Rejuvenation because i cant seem to get one

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Erm, right now I'm in Goldenleaf trying to beat the gym leader, and have heard that there is Audino breeders around the gyms to help with training in V6, which would be very nice to have to EV train / generally train and would reduce time it takes to do it by a massive amount, does anyone know if it'd be safe to stand just inside of Wispy ruins and update? In case it matters, I've stood right in front of the gym leader but haven't officially battled her according to the game because I have a thing where I save reset before the leader to prevent myself spiraling into a hole of lack of stuff and infinitely losing. I dunno.

Edited by BananananaK

Okay. I started a new file on Rejuvenation 2 days ago. All the changes to the game are really cool and i mean ALL of them. But man, what can i say, the plot itself of "Version 6" alone threw me off. I was like whhhhaaaaatttt? half of the game. Tbh, at the double battle against Geara and Zetta my heart was pounding so hard xD. And also, something i would like to add, FCKING MAGCARGO IS A BEAST. THAT MON WAS SITTING AT MY PC NON-EV TRAINED EXCEPT FOR HP CUZ OF AUDINOS AND IT ALMOST SOLO REKT CRAWLI AND AMBER. Shell smash ftw <3. Also, to those having a hard time vs Amber or don't know what's the best mon to use against her, well, my Vileplume was of big help in the beggining as Drought+Chlorophyll= easy sleep powder and had charizard aim it so my magcargo could set up. Easy peasy~

Very nice overall, had a really nice time playing, but for now i wouldn't like to do any rejuvenating thingie for at least a month e.e

P.S Chlorophyll Vileplume/Any grass type works wonders against Groudon as well if you have toxic/sleep powder of course.

Edited by timbla

i have no paralyzers, Kyogre has Ice beam and tidal wave

tidal wave 1 shots all exept leavany, i dont have a way to poison reliably, Kyogre outspeeds all my mons and has icebeam, i dont know where to get ability capsules, i WAS thinking dry skin would help, fake out does stall but i dont have a reliable poison

Jan can you get Shedinja in Rejuvenation because i cant seem to get one

When in doubt, Quick claw +destiny bond. Or Sturdy+Endeavor+quick attack.

Erm, right now I'm in Goldenleaf trying to beat the gym leader, and have heard that there is Audino breeders around the gyms to help with training in V6, which would be very nice to have to EV train / generally train and would reduce time it takes to do it by a massive amount, does anyone know if it'd be safe to stand just inside of Wispy ruins and update? In case it matters, I've stood right in front of the gym leader but haven't officially battled her according to the game because I have a thing where I save reset before the leader to prevent myself spiraling into a hole of lack of stuff and infinitely losing. I dunno.

Safest place to update is Amethyst cave. Idk about wispy ruins, but Jan posted a list of safe places a while ago.

I also have a question. Why was Giratina smaller than Kyogre which was smaller than Groudon, when due to anime Kyogre and Groudon have the same or almost same size and Giratina is by far bigger? Groudon looked like Godzilla xD, although Cera reminded me of it slightly more~

When in doubt, Quick claw +destiny bond. Or Sturdy+Endeavor+quick attack.

Safest place to update is Amethyst cave. Idk about wispy ruins, but Jan posted a list of safe places a while ago.

Nvm i swpet kyogre with Hone Claws lvl 30 shedinja

BTW jan Sucker punch is all kinds of broken

and opening the pokedex crashes your game

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Oh, uh other question, how do I update? I have my file of v5, and the v6 file, but how do I play my v5 game on v6?

You have to be in Amethyst cave i think. Or probably just stay in Kristiline and continue since nothing changed there? Not sure tho, since i started afresh.