Pokemon Revelation Ep. 2.3

I'm glad you were able to make your dream of this game a reality. The story seems good, and the regional league idea sems even better. Collecting 18 badges will be difficult, but hopefully be fun!

Thanks! ^_^ I'm probably going to cut down on the badges though:/ at my rate 18 badges is going to take years:/

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a try when you upload the entire game with all the bugs/glitches corrected 'till now. Or directly from the next version. It seems interesting

I'll probably have 2.5 at the end of this month. It's a patch that is supposed to fix all the bugs I can find, redo most of the current VS and in game sprites, as well as open up Cascadia Port.

• 1 month later...

I would like to say, don't give up on developing this game. I am actually looking forward to the next chapter despite all the bugs and grammatical errors I encountered while testing, and I would say that the one major strength of this game is just how varied the environments are. The salt marsh with the hidden caves is a very neat idea.

• 2 weeks later...

ok i just downloaded this game im hoping to enjoy this but im unsure if its a bug or not im in the sewers in the room with all the boxes and there is a pokeball on them, but its unsinkable, am i even supposed to get it? if not where do i find the eevee?

ok so i figured that bit out and beat the team rocket grunt and allen came the grunt disappeared and my character seems to have froze on the spot

after being hit with sleep powder and been put to sleep this error message appears each turn in battle until its over or my pokemon wakes up.

---------------------------
Pokemon Revelation Ep 2.3
Exception: NameError
PokeBattle_Battle:4136:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4087:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4087:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2768:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2767:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:2767:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2749:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:2772:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2526:in `pbStartBattle'
This exception was logged in
C:\Users\PC\Saved Games/Pokemon Revelation Ep 2_3/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK
not too sure why the top line says poison heal but that's the error message i get
Edited by sandy

ok i just downloaded this game im hoping to enjoy this but im unsure if its a bug or not im in the sewers in the room with all the boxes and there is a pokeball on them, but its unsinkable, am i even supposed to get it? if not where do i find the eevee?

ok so i figured that bit out and beat the team rocket grunt and allen came the grunt disappeared and my character seems to have froze on the spot

after being hit with sleep powder and been put to sleep this error message appears each turn in battle until its over or my pokemon wakes up.

Pokemon Revelation Ep 2.3
Exception: NameError
PokeBattle_Battle:4136:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4087:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4087:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2768:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2767:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:2767:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2749:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:2772:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2526:in `pbStartBattle'
This exception was logged in
C:\Users\PC\Saved Games/Pokemon Revelation Ep 2_3/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK
not too sure why the top line says poison heal but that's the error message i get

Dammit.... it's spaghetti code..... I'll test it tomorrow and try to find a solution but I'm not good with this kind of stuff so it might take awhile.....

• 3 weeks later...

any word on when 2.5 will be out?

Probably one month, I just finished finals so i can finally get back to work. I've got a lot of stuff to do but I've decided to cut a lot of it so I can get it out in time. But.... I've also got a lot of bugs to clean up so...... I'd still say roughly end of this month-ish.

ill give it a try, looks like a fun game to play.

just started playing and its good.

btw where is the loose tile in the pokemon center for the underground route and how do I activate it?. so far I can only do the eevee way.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

• 5 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me what the answer is to this question, i believe it is 14 but it doesn't work (srry if the pic isn't in a spoiler don't know how to do that)

Yeah, There are currently 14 Pokémon with 130 attack stat :huh: but... I don´t know how help you. :(​ Maybe is a bug

• 2 months later...

so how do I activate the loose tile for the underground route to the trainer school. I cant figure it out?

Hi, so I couldn't do this until after I got the Eevee and was registered for the tournament. There's a tile with a very faded red border around it that the other tiles don't have right up against the right wall of the pokemon centre

Also I'm stuck behind the powerplant in Cascadia Marsh (just after the cutscene with the boat and the 2 grunts). I can't walk back out the way I came in. Please unstuck me?

Hi, so I couldn't do this until after I got the Eevee and was registered for the tournament. There's a tile with a very faded red border around it that the other tiles don't have right up against the right wall of the pokemon centre

Also I'm stuck behind the powerplant in Cascadia Marsh (just after the cutscene with the boat and the 2 grunts). I can't walk back out the way I came in. Please unstuck me?

As long as you won't go there again, then you should be good. Seems like now you will have to go left.

Game.rxdata

I about the tile I saw it. What im asking is how to activate it. I've tried clicking it from every angle even from stepping on it

Well... You just stand on it and click action button... I am assuming you already got eevee, right?

Edit: Did you talk to professor Felix in trainer school?

Edited by jazz154