Pokemon Revelation Ep. 2.3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this sounds like a nice hack. Looking forward to playing. Will there be a written walkthrough or a wild pokémon location list of this game? I think it will really help. That's all. Thanks

Edited by Cool Girl

I found a bug after battling drudiggon the game freezes in the middle of the cutscene and now i cant move

edit: uploaded my save

Alright fixed the issue thanks for informing me ^_^

Updated link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/c5diixr5fvcke4k/Pok%C3%A9mon+Revelations+2.3.zip

Also how did you get a croncaw? 0_0

My save data was deleted when I updated to 2.3 o . o

Also, this scene freezes here after James leaves

12575856_211669582514811_1562154482_n.jp

0_0

Alright I'll look through that, tell me the details of your save and I'll recreate it. Also did 2.3 create a separate folder? If so just take the save file from ep 2 and put it in 2.3 sorry for the inconvenience:/

• Global Mods

0_0

Alright I'll look through that, tell me the details of your save and I'll recreate it. Also did 2.3 create a separate folder? If so just take the save file from ep 2 and put it in 2.3 sorry for the inconvenience:/

I just checked and it did create a separate folder. Transferring data now. Thanks!

EDIT: It says I have 0 badges though, even though I beat James in the last version. When I talk to him he says what he says when you beat him, but I'm over the level cap because the game somehow doesn't register the badge. Also not sure if it'll let me do V2 content or not because of this (not sure where I'm supposed to go; I checked everywhere).

I just checked and it did create a separate folder. Transferring data now. Thanks!

EDIT: It says I have 0 badges though, even though I beat James in the last version. When I talk to him he says what he says when you beat him, but I'm over the level cap because the game somehow doesn't register the badge. Also not sure if it'll let me do V2 content or not because of this (not sure where I'm supposed to go; I checked everywhere).

Yeah that was a problem that came up becasue i changed how badges were coded:/ I left npcs all over the place that should change it back to normal, checks Arc's base, the eastern checkpoint, or Lower Cascadia Pokemon center and there should be a Bill Npc who'll fix it. To progress head east of Solari City through the checkpoint.

Alright fixed the issue thanks for informing me ^_^

Updated link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/c5diixr5fvcke4k/Pokémon+Revelations+2.3.zip

Also how did you get a croncaw? 0_0

Idk maybe my friend hack my laptop (again...) it happened when i check the box i found a totodile and i be like "idk what kind of glitch occur but i like this one" that day i left my laptop unattended at class and i forgot to turn it off (the weirdest part is i dont have rmxp on my laptop) he dreams to hack xy so they can have fields completely unaware rmxp and pokemon are two different things ( i havent and wont tell him) Edited by Rabbna

If I can give some criticism, are huge text dumps before you even get your starter necessary? I'm not really interested in the...uh, funny banter between my family or not team rocket grunts. Huge texts dumps take away control from the player and are bad the same way long cut scenes are bad, you're breaking immersion very badly. I dropped version one because of all the typos and overuses of ellipses, I thought a version 2 would change that.

Eevee event breaks if you say no, since you can't interact with the potion in the room anymore.

Edited by Protonymic

If I can give some criticism, are huge text dumps before you even get your starter necessary? I'm not really interested in the...uh, funny banter between my family or not team rocket grunts. Huge texts dumps take away control from the player and are bad the same way long cut scenes are bad, you're breaking immersion very badly. I dropped version one because of all the typos and overuses of ellipses, I thought a version 2 would change that.

Eevee event breaks if you say no, since you can't interact with the potion in the room anymore.

Sorry fixing the potion now:/ Also I thought I fixed most of the typos....Sorry i'll take a look again.

As for the text walls that is a fair point, I'll add skip option for the family breakfast and Felix's intro.

So after I beat Landon and saved, it said I had 3 badges instead of 2. I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or if I absent-mindedly talked to one of the E1 badge givers twice, but all 3 badge slots show different pictures on the trainer card.

That's odd....... I'll look into it and put a patch after the next one which I'll have tonight.

0_0

here's the patch

https://www.mediafire.com/?c5diixr5fvcke4k

I'll do another patch for more bugs in the next few days. Also the next patch will include an expansion of the Solari Waterworks as well as some extra content so look out for that! ^_^

here's the patch

https://www.mediafire.com/?c5diixr5fvcke4k

I'll do another patch for more bugs in the next few days. Also the next patch will include an expansion of the Solari Waterworks as well as some extra content so look out for that! ^_^

when you fixed that bug, you made another one

after the battle and the guy with the houndoom set the place on fire i get stuck in a box when i am asked by allen to move down a bit

i cant do anything then

when you fixed that bug, you made another one

after the battle and the guy with the houndoom set the place on fire i get stuck in a box when i am asked by allen to move down a bit

i cant do anything then

I swear to god this event is going to kill me, I'll do a quick repatch today give me a bit.