Pokemon Revelation Ep. 2.3

can't move after this event is over. this my new file btw

9r2138.jpg

When the kid asks me for homework help and he gets to the last question, no options appear. He asks how many Pokemon have an attack stat of 130, and no choices. All I can do is press the space bar and be told that it doesn't sound right.

Ok I just got from a national Park, I'll have these fixed by tomorrow, sorry again:/

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pokemon breeder crashes the game when you get challgenged.

Willow and Eddy are looping after you show them the items, can understand Eddy but will after giving her item for the TM.

And I think Trainer card might be bugged, after beating James on my new file won the badge I think Trainer card isn't updating. SInce the effects of having the badge are still working.

It won't open the game for some reason :X. This has only happened to me with Pokemon Litharreon before. Dam and i wanted to try Skys' game :C.

Could you tell me what the(if there is) error message says? I'll try looking into it. In the mean time try redownloading the game maybe that'll help.

Quick Patch fixed the looping as well as the breeder. I haven't drawn up the badges yet, that's why it's a blank on the trainer's card. I kind of struggle with drawing these kind of things so I was planing on releasing it in Ep 2.

https://www.mediafire.com/?9c23bqew1wvywac

Sorry for the delay, I just got back from vacation and just got everything set up and mediafire was being weird:/

• 2 weeks later...

Could you tell me what the(if there is) error message says? I'll try looking into it. In the mean time try redownloading the game maybe that'll help.

Quick Patch fixed the looping as well as the breeder. I haven't drawn up the badges yet, that's why it's a blank on the trainer's card. I kind of struggle with drawing these kind of things so I was planing on releasing it in Ep 2.

https://www.mediafire.com/?9c23bqew1wvywac

Sorry for the delay, I just got back from vacation and just got everything set up and mediafire was being weird:/

Nope, no error or anything pops up, i just click on it and it doesn't respond at all.

Nope, no error or anything pops up, i just click on it and it doesn't respond at all.

Ok that is really weird..... Alright i'll look into it when I have some time tomorrow. Honestly I have no idea what could be causing the problem:/

Edit: Pk a friend of mine was able to open and play the game so I'm a bit confused why it isn't working for you. After going over episode 1 there are a few things which I don't think I did right so I'll be retconning some stuff for the next ep.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

When the kid asks me for homework help and he gets to the last question, no options appear. He asks how many Pokemon have an attack stat of 130, and no choices. All I can do is press the space bar and be told that it doesn't sound right.

I wanna know if the kid is still broken. I keep counting out the number of pokemon with that attack stat and i keep getting it wrong. So is he asking for like up until fifth generation or is it up to date? if someone could give me a spoiler with the right answer, i would very much appreciate it. I've spent almost two hours restarting the quiz giving approximate answers.

Mind move my character off spot, I completely forgot I've kinda save here when looking for bugs in the old patch.

14ucbjb.jpg

@penguinofwar It's not broken go to the school look good to the bookshelves read one of the books. it will give you a hint for the last question

Game.rxdata

Edited by Sparks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey quick question for you guys. I'm currently working on some fixes for ep 1 and one thing that has been bothering me is that it's really hard to move in New Solari City. I'm thinking about cutting the city in half to reduce lag but it's an incredibly tedious process and it's going to take a long time to finish. I was wondering are you guys having trouble with moving around the city? Also I should have all the fixes done soon. Don't worry Sparks I've tested everything. It should work fine.

I'd post a picture if I knew how, but after I whited out in the forest after the first area I got stuck in some trees.

Sorry haven't been checking with this thread recently, college is really busy:/

I think I know why that's happening but could you give me more details? Where were you fighting and which trees?

If you post me your file I can get you unstuck.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to apologize for the delay for the Beta for ep 2. I originally planned on having it finished by the end of this month but I didn't manage my time correctly and was just plain lazy so it's not done yet. I would have it by the end of this week but I kind of have college exams so I'm a little busy right now. I'll have the beta out by the end of next week, again I'm sorry for the delays I'll try and get ep 3 out faster.

• 1 month later...

Okay! my first report in episode 2 beta

I created a whole new file find some bugs and issues

Walking on boxes

6qjewj.jpg

e5sk9f.jpg

and no battle happened just a stare down.

on my main file I run into

j587fb.jpg

Tho this map problems does fix itself once we walk insided a another building and walk straight out (and the problem return when we do the same.) expect for the bottom and middle areas in New Solari City

walking real close to registeel

fbks3q.jpg

Move the crate and the sign down pls

x0vgao.jpg

it happeneds to all three regis when I press A

1zjdy8.jpg

This kids movement speed is too fast.

3531nye.jpg

and no badge talk to all the scientest guys and still no badge, so I can't continue through the game. :<

As of right now episode 2 beta kinda unplayable, since the new area is block and starting a new file the battle james battle wont starts up.

But I do like the new solaris city it's less laggy and I like the new theme playing the back.

Edited by Sparks

Okay! my first report in episode 2 beta

I created a whole new file find some bugs and issues

Walking on boxes

6qjewj.jpg

e5sk9f.jpg

and no battle happened just a stare down.

on my main file I run into

j587fb.jpg

Tho this map problems does fix itself once we walk insided a another building and walk straight out (and the problem return when we do the same.) expect for the bottom and middle areas in New Solari City

walking real close to registeel

fbks3q.jpg

Move the crate and the sign down pls

x0vgao.jpg

it happeneds to all three regis when I press A

1zjdy8.jpg

This kids movement speed is too fast.

3531nye.jpg

and no badge talk to all the scientest guys and still no badge, so I can't continue through the game. :<

As of right now episode 2 beta kinda unplayable, since the new area is block and starting a new file the battle james battle wont starts up.

But I do like the new solaris city it's less laggy and I like the new theme playing the back.

Oh god I had no idea it was that bad....... Sorry I'll have a playable version tomorrow.

Alright another report time this will be a mixture of both my main and new file.

I love this spirit I love it so much

10749og.jpg

mapping title issues

Flowers and trees

64o09t.jpg

bf3q8o.jpg

My new chair

oadu1e.jpg

I'm batman

2a98lzd.jpg

116qbfk.jpg

both sides of the rail are able to walk on allow me to walk on top of the roof.

1zbryu.jpg

I can some what walk on top and the guy doesn't talk

nlzosz.jpg

2rf5y4z.jpg

walking on water!

2ugly5h.jpg

Bugs/Issues

Nickname bug

smssb5.jpg

This event freeze after the event over.

260xxsy.jpg

Don't go here and this needs to be fix in order to do/finsh the daycare event, once you go inside this building you will be port back inside the bicycle shop and unable to move.

30n9nw9.jpg

xd8474.jpg

bhjiv.jpg

Clerk and Center lady wont talk to me.

31619nm.jpg

No battle vs. those fakers

28dc3.jpg

and once the battle over we're talking to ghost!

rkvmu8.jpg

You want to look at the mom event again, after regetting my badge mom still say the same thing over again whenever you leave the home and you talk to her again.

Grammer Issue

*that

9r7r5y.jpg

*Belive

2ijln5w.jpg

and that it for now.

Edited by Sparks