Pokemon Revelation Ep. 2.3

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

That one's because Phanpy is spelled wrong. There's also a Blue Shard on the route where the professor's house is that gives an error because it's spelled in the event as "BLUSHARD". (I forget the exact location for that, but I think it was a rock)

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

Thanks Sparks and Ice Cream Sand Witch for finding all these bugs. I should have a fix for most of them later today.

Weird.... I swear I fixed most of these especially the BLUSHARD one and the phanphy. Also your not even supposed to be able to get to Cascadia -_- That's why every thing is buggy there. I never put the transparency nor have I defined what you can and cannot pass. It's still a work in progress.

Just curious but what pokemons are you guys using? Also do you think James is too hard or easy?

that explains lot thanks Ice Cream

Oh sorry then I'll stop exploring there then.

my team so far I have is Eevee, Tranquil, Sandshrew, Psyduck, and Shuppet(just got her today), James was kinda mid-easy for me than again I was using four pokemon at the time, I lost to him the first try was very close and beat him on my second try(thak you BabyDolleyes).

Edited by Sparks

I'll have the next patch out by tomorrow night. I probably would've gotten it out today but while going through Diglett's tunnel I decided it was too boring and I'm currently in the process of reworking it. Most of the major issues like the looping events and certain items not working have been fixed. Though I do have a few questions.

-Revengercm umm to my knowledge there isn't a person in the pokemon center searching for a rare pokemon?

-Does anyone know where the box with a pokeball is? I took a look around and couldn't find it.

-To the right bottom corner of the city is a daycare. Is there a green breeder named Terry there? It's part of the daycare miniquest and I'm not sure if it's qorking correctly. Can anyone confirm?

@Sparks- Feel free to keep exploring Cascadia but just keep in mind that the area is incomplete. Once you hit a certain point you'll encounter an event that'll cause your game to freeze. I haven't fixed it yet.

the daycare quest? I believe it's working kinda link together with henry's quest and right now I'm still stuck looking for the key to unlock door 3 to grab the key to unlock door 1. same goes for kevin's side quest since I can't really explore in Cassy shop due to something blocking my path.

alright I'll keep a look out for that.

the daycare quest? I believe it's working kinda link together with henry's quest and right now I'm still stuck looking for the key to unlock door 3 to grab the key to unlock door 1. same goes for kevin's side quest since I can't really explore in Cassy shop due to something blocking my path.

alright I'll keep a look out for that.

Hint for finding the keys: People sometimes give nice things when you help them with there homework;)

Just saying I couldn't get the salon code to work so Casy's store isn't operational. I'll fix that in the patch tomorrow.

okay after talking to everyone in New Solaria City both Day and Night, the event in order for me get the keys isn't work or I can't find the person so The DayCare event ends here for now.

the Duskull event works, just that the bookcase for the first part puzzle duskull is still appear behind you is still active and Morellonomicon item is still with me after giving it to the girl for dusk balls.

was going to mention about the cubone event after finding the item to get it to join, but that event was most likely for the next version/patch.

also here

or2cfr.jpg

Alright finally fixed patching the game. Sorry it took so long, revamping diglett tunnel took much longer than I expected. The patch doesn't fix all the bugs, there are a few minor ones I'm aware of that are still running around. I'm leaving for California soon so I don't have the time to fix them up right now. I'll have another patch within the next few days to fix those.

Change log

-Diglett Tunnel has been reworked

-the Psyduck in front of diglett tunnel no longer loops, if you have psyduck already and have no interests in another click the rock wall to the right of psyduck. That'll delete the event.

-Freya's battle in Leader's grove no longer loops, if you have no interest in fighting her again click the the right side of the tree north of where you enter, that'll delete the event.

-You moms dialogue no longer stays the same for new players, however is still messed up for older ones. this will be patched later

-Common candy, evolution stones, and ability capsules now works properly.

- Items on boxes that crashed the game have been removed.

-Trees blocking the way in Cassy's barbershop have been removed(Though you can talk to her over the counter)

-The hole to the roof of the lab should no longer get you stuck

-Certain tilesets are no longer passable

-Phany event should now award phanpy properly though the text hasn't been fixed.

-Cassy no longer lingers after the tournament

-Cubone's event has been moved

I'll have another patch soon for the other bugs, I just wanted to get this out because I'm not sure how much time I'll have over the next few days.

Some changes that'll happen in the next patch

-Badges

-Allen disappearing during the invasion

-Several Sprite issues

-Grammer

-Several Text issues

-Proper dates for several Journals I missed

-A breeder to help grind will be added

Edit: Diglett Tunnel will have wild encounters and proper darkness, forgot to add these in my rush:/

If you have any bugs or suggestions to report leave them in this forum and I'll try to go over them.

Download V 1.1: https://www.mediafire.com/?ew373nz84cab3uk

Edited by ShatteredSkys

yay!

14jcak5.jpg

found him believe, but the event not isn't starting up.

when using the door to Diglett Tunnel we're port here.

11ieed2.jpg

I'm going to make a new save file re test everything out again. enjoy you're trip!

Edited by Sparks

yay!

14jcak5.jpg

found him believe, but the event not isn't starting up.

when using the door to Diglett Tunnel we're port here.

11ieed2.jpg

I'm going to make a new save file re test everything out again. enjoy you're trip!

Thanks! And thanks for all the support Sparks, I really appreciate it. You don't have to start a new save to retest it all though. Most of these updates aren't even things you can test out by replaying the ep anyway:/

^ I honestly don't think that's something I can control:/

Anyway I had some time on the plane so here's V1.2

https://www.mediafire.com/?ew373nz84cab3uk

Change Log

- Diglett Tunnel has been fixed, wild encounters and darkness should be present

-Shiny diglett is now a shiny diglett

-Professor Willow is no longer transparent

-Cleaned up the map a bit

-Fixed a little bit of text

-Allen should no longer disappear?(He didn't disappear when I tested the event?)

-The event that gives you the 2nd Water Work Key now should work properly

-Can no longer enter the buggy world of Cascadia Ward and Marsh

-A breeder has been added after the Nirvina invasion to help grind.

Unless a major bug appears I won't release another patch for ep 1, any minor bug/mistake will be fixed in ep 2. Speaking of ep 2 I will hopefully have it released by the end of this month however it really depends on how long it takes me to sprite everything so more realistically probably a month and a half. Though I do plan on changing a lot of things for ep 2 such as field effects and a mining reward rework. zif you guys have any suggestions.

Also quick question but do you guys think James should be buffed? I'm thinking about making significant changes to his team, do you think he's in a good spot or weak right now?