If Pokemon Has Taught Me Anything

Hypa

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pokemon taught me anything it's that you can make your pets fight with other people's pets to win money off of them if you are strapped for cash and it is socially acceptable.

Each region is sparsely populated, probably because ghost Pokemon snatch up most of the kids.

If Pokemon has taught me anything. it taught me that it's fine to catch endangered legendary Pokemon and use them in our everyday battles and not alarming anyone at all.

"WHAT IS THAT MON?"

"It's.....Kyogre"

"WHOA YOU CAUGHT KYOGRE, I WANT ONE"

"Erm......but there's only one"

"DIE"

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that even Preschoolers are capable of taming the fiercest of Dragons despite them not being old enough to receive their first Pokemon.

Looking at YOU B2/W2 Battle Subway

If pokemon has taught me anything, it's that critical hits are sometimes enough to judge the outcome of a battle which means they are way too critical, and other times they do not matter at all, meaning they aren't critical.

• Global Mods

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that you can be attacked several times and sleep through it.

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that you can start a fire underwater.

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that everyone with a specialized career or focus has a name that's a pun on their specialty. Also, it's completely normal to name your children a color.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that it's the people you spend the longest time with that you enjoy the most.

Now that the obligatory sincere answer is out of the way...

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that colored is better. (Shinies)

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that it's impossible to run without shoes.

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that it's shameful not to enslave one of every animal you come across in an apple sized sphere.

what is your name ? are you a boy or a girl ^

If Pokemon has taught me anything its that there are points in life where you have the inability to speak up and say go fck yourself im not facing that massive conglomerate of people trying to kill me.