If Pokemon Has Taught Me Anything

Hypa

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pokemon has taught me anything, its that even the most ugly thing (aka Tentacruel) can be beautiful (in battle).

Also should this go in Pokemon Fan Club instead?

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that while it's possible go through life however you'd like, using any kind of strategy you'd like to do so, if you want to be competitive, your options are a lot more limited.

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that criminal organizations will bow down to a ten-year old if the ten-year old can beat the boss in a Pokemon battle, and do not carry anything like guns.

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that the police are f***ing useless.

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that wild creatures and monsters are all super friendly and will never kill you, only steal some of your cash and send you home.

Edited by BreezyPonie

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that a Kangaskhan that hatches from an egg will always have a baby already in their pouches.

if pokemon has taught me anything its that a 10 year old can gamble and have enough money to buy a small house

A small house? In Platinum you get to buy a friggin' VILLA.

Also, if Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that creatures that like to abduct kids, devour memories, cause ships to sink and ALTER THE ENTIRE LANDSCAPE IN A RAMPAGE, as well as creator deities and horrific aliens, are ok to be kept as pets... And will act all tender and friendly if you feed them sweets!

If Pokemon has taught me anything.. You can literally get a giant sea serpent with a fishing rod. I wonder do they use 'mons like Caterpie and Wurmple as baits.

EDIT: I meant a fishing rod like this.

768px-Onkivapa.svg.png

Edited by Nan

• Global Mods

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that every region in the world has its own electric rodent.

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that all crime syndicate names start with "Team".

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that random strangers are perfectly happy to discuss details of their personal life and/or hobbies with you, and give you gifts.