If Pokemon Has Taught Me Anything

Hypa

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that a level 15 grass type and a level 1 rock type can beat a level 75 dragon if the grass type is holding a claw.

Or if that Grass-type's Prankster Cottonee.

If Pokémon has taught me anything, it's that Bikers can ride their bikes inside the Battle Tower, but you can't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If pokemon has taught me anything, it's that beings that literally spend their entire lives in and around, and even controlling, water must be taught how to swim, dive, and scale waterfalls by a little computer disk made by humans.

If pokemon has taught me anything, it's that people are very accepting of strange names- ex: a young boy related to prof. oak who was for some reason named "Asshole", may yet walk around in society and garner no strange looks for it.

If pokemon has taught me anything, it's that no matter how young, how neglectful and apathetic the parents are, or how incompetent the local and international police departments are, a single child may take down an entire terrorist organization.

If pokemon has taught me anything, it's that beings that literally spend their entire lives in and around, and even controlling, water must be taught how to swim, dive, and scale waterfalls by a little computer disk made by humans.

This so much. F*** everything, we humans shall teach birds how to fly.

If pokémons has taught me anything, is that successfull people use hats.

• Global Mods

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that trying to tackle, punch, or kick a ghost won't do anything, but they don't handle being bitten very well.

If Pokemon has taught me anything, it's that encyclopedias supposedly written by professionals often exaggerate and sometimes contradict each other (some of Slugma's entries say that it doesn't sleep, while Emerald's says it sleeps near magma).

• 2 months later...

if pokemon has taught me anything its that a professor will openly ask a 10 year old kid to do his work for him and sit in his lab awaiting the feedback only so he can critisise you when you havent done enough then give you advice on how to procede when he could just do it himself ....

If Pokemon has taught me anything it's to walk into strangers' houses and get good shit

If Pokemon has taught me anything it's that looking at someone can make their defense lower, but NOT their defense to special attacks

If Pokemon has taught me anything it's that a balloon can breathe fire

Edited by wytch_doctr