Reborn's Storyline Choices (Ep 15 Spoiler)

Drymus

Oh, most of you chose to fight Sigmund over Sirius.

1. Did not beg fern

2. Found the five officers

3. aQUA gANG BABY
4. Beat Garchomp

5. I chose Sirius. I got extra story bits from it so I'm probably on my way to the extra ending.

6. due to the change in my choices and fighting sigmund at the house and not sirius. I had to accompany Laura to save saphira and got extra story bits.
7. Sided with radmous. Light screen meowstic and azumarill babeh
8. Did not give the ruby ring to charlotte
9. did not give it to blake so I got the extra story bits
10. DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO GIVE HER BLUE MOON ICE CREAM. THANKS
11. Did not fight Taka. He needs to learn to make his own choices.

Edited by fireheart4560

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Now, why would I do that?

2) Yes, I found all the officers.

3) Aqua gang.

4) No, because it wasn't worth for me.

5) I decided to fight Sirius just to see how it would affect the story later.

6) I decided to stop sigmund, because I think that Laura can take care of Sirius.

7) Radomus.

8) Decided that the ring is more important than Charlotte, otherwise, it is not certain that they will fulfill their part of the agreement.

9) No, because of the same reasons above.

10) I didn't know you could do that.

11) Yes, because I think the protagonist owed a favor for him.

Edited by dark_stalker

I think the choice about revealing or not the truth about Titania's diary to Amaria should also be pretty relevant.

Btw, I did the exact same things as the op.

EDIT Actually I didn't beg Fern, but aside from that, same as op

Edited by ArcanaShift

1.) I wouldn't beg Fern for anything.

2.) I don't think I did on my current file.

3.) Aqua.

4.) lolnope

5.) I saved Heather, wasn't gonna let the bastard go any further.

6.) I stayed downstairs.

7.) Radomus.

8.) I said it wasn't as important as their lives... I'm a sap I know.

9.) I gave him the ring, I mean we got it back anyways, right? RIGHT?

10.) I gave her Red Hots because they were the only thing on me :L

11.) I fought him. I like him, but I hate his fucking Chatot... and Gliscor.

1) Whether or not you beg Fern

-Oh no. I didn´t!

2) Finding all of the police officers before facing the final Tangrowth

-Yes

3) Joining the Aqua or the Magma gang

Aqua

4) Beating Garchomp in the boss fight with Solaris

-No,because I didn't knew it was winnable.

5) Saving Heather or going on to fight Sirius

-Saving Heather

6) Going upstairs or staying downstairs when Team Meteor invades

-Staying

7) Siding with El or Radomus

-Radomus

8) How you answer Charlotte's question of how important the Ruby Ring is

-Not that important.

9) Whether or not you give Blake the ring

-Kept it.
10) Giving Titania candy in the Water Treatment Center
-Gave her the BMIC

11) Whether or not you decide to fight Taka to save him from his father's wrath

-Thanked all of his help by beating him.

1) Of course not! I wouldn't beg Fern for anything. Even to kill me.

2) I found all four of them... and what was the rest of the last one...

3) Team Magma FTW!

4) I didn't even realize that you could beat him at first...

5) I don't remember exactly. I think that I went on ahead to fight Sirius, but my time at Yureyu is a bit of a blur.

6) I stayed downstairs. I figured Laura could take on anything that went upstairs.

7) I sided with Radomus. The sheer fact that he just kept making jokes made it obvious that there was a Ditto somewhere.

8) Just to throw everyone off, I said that it wasn't that important.

9) There was no way that I was going to give this Fern wannabe anything.

10) I gave her some candy, but I didn't know anything about the Blue Moon Ice Cream. After I gave her the candy, my next thought was: What if I gave her that "Rare Candy". I then proceeded to laugh hysterically.

11) I beat him just for the satisfaction of beating that annoying Chatot again. That and I figured I owed him, but yeah... mainly that first thing.

Edited by Komodojoe

10) I gave her some candy, but I didn't know anything about the Blue Moon Ice Cream. After I gave her the candy, my next thought was: What if I gave her that "Rare Candy". I then proceeded to laugh hysterically.

DUDE.

WHAT IF THAT WAS AN ACTUAL THING

I know someone made one of these topics a while back, but I was unable to find it and it was missing a few options. I figured that since the spoiler lock for Episode 15 has ended, it might be interesting to speculate on how the choices we took in our adventure will impact how the game ends.

If I miss some crossroads, please let me know so I can edit this post.

As far as I can remember, the choices include:

-Sigh... I admit I begged Fern...

-I actually didn't know where the last police officer was until after Corey's death, and didn't know it would change the story

-Personally, I doubt this will change the ending of the game, but I chose team Aqua

-I let him curbstomp me since I didn't have any gimmick pokemon at the time.

-I'm not going to just leave a girl be electrocuted by a madman just cause she's a brat! Now if it were Fern on the other hand...

-I thought Laura, a member of the E4, would be able to handle a guy with a team of level 30-40 pokemon

-I follow Lord Helix only! Jk, but El just kinda seemed like a fanatic, so I chose to beat Arceus. The Gardevoir with El was a fake, so...

-Said the Ruby Ring was more important than lives. She seemed happy with my answer, so...

-Kept it. didn't want Team Meteor to have another key. I got a shiny charm, so...
-I honestly can't remember encountering this choice, but since I've never had Blue Moon Ice Cream, I'm assuming I missed my chance.

-Taka's been passively helping us all the time, and covering his tracks just enough to stay as an Admin. I decided I owed him at least this one favor.

there is also when kiki says 'are you a new student ?'

1)Didn't beg to Fern.
2)Saved all the police officers.
3)I didn't want join either of them but I chose Aqua in the end.
4)Despite having a fairy type I couldn't beat Garchomp.
5)I saved Heather, I will save EVERYONE!
6)I don't remember.
7)I sided with Radomus despite not trusting him because it was obvious trick by El. His ditto dared to take the image of Arceus so me and my Gallade was justified in taking it down.
8)A life is more important than a macguffin. Who the hell do you think I am! (sorry was rewatching Gurren Lagann earlier :P)
9)See anwser 8
10)Although I did not have some blue moon ice cream,(I used the one had earlier to get the heracrossnite) I did give her some candy.
11)I fought Taka since he helped us and is working against Meteor from the inside. I still don't get how I'm "enableing" him.

Edited by The Swordsman

I covered all answers during my playthroughs, but these are the ones I made during my first run.

Hell no! I won't be kneeling to this scrub even if I had to tor in that cage. Funny thing is, I never knew about the Chatot during that play. It was episode 10 and I had Ralts in my team, so I just teleported out of it. :P

No. I haven't done the last one because I wanted to fight the Tangrowth as soon as possible.

Aqua. The alley in Lapis Ward is closer to the Pokecenter, so it makes a better grinding spot. I joined the gang because I was spending a lot of time there anyway.

Nope. I was amazed by that fight and the cutscene that followed, so I just went with it.

Saving Heather. I thought that was the point of the raid anyway, and I wanted to free her as soon as possible.

Staying downstairs. I thought that Laura could handle herself. She was an E4 after all. Well, I didn't cosider that Sigmund would attack her and not the Liligant.

Radomus. I kinda spoiled myself on this one by watching Shofu's playthrough. Man, I was surprised when it showed up that I had to defeat the Dittoceus to proceed.

I answered that the lives are more important then the ring. I'm a softie.

My first answer was no, but then gave him the ring when Shelly asked for it.

I gave her the candy, I had tons of those anyway.

Fight. I knew that the better choice would for him to gather the courage and stand against Solaris himself, but I really wanted to see his new team.

Edited by Jaromir

No way in heaven nor hell. I doubt it has an impact on the game

As soon as I found out I had to save them before beating the 3rd PULSE, I've been doing that every playthrough

90% of the time I join Magma because. On my monorun, however, I joined Aqua for a change. Doubt it has any impact outside of gang quests

Only ever beat the 'chomp in my 1st playthrough. Didn't even bother in the next ones, but apparently it determines who your partner is gonna be in Ep15.

My first ever choice was to save Heather, but I've gone both ways in different playthroughs. I believe the impact of that has already been shown to us

For most of my playthroughs, I believed Laura could handle herself alone so I stayed down- Iirc, though, there are 4 different scenarios for choosing doc/sirius and staying downstairs/going upstairs

My intuition to never trust cultists made me always side with Radomus. Needless to say, I have my doubts about Radomus as well

My 1st choice was to say that the ring is more important. My logic behind the choice was Charlotte's speech back when Shelly was held hostage. She said you should never give the enemy what they want, because no matter their threats, they still won't have what they aim for.

Always said no, but I've seen both scenarios. Still no clue what it has to do with Eclipse's case
Gave her the Blue Moon Icecream. I think it will play a part in the story later, even if right now it only makes Titania less harsh on you

Guess I'm the odd one out here. I chose not to fight him because I believe he should man up and take hold of his own destiny. I thought refusing him might help him realize that, but I guess it only brought Solaris' wrath upon him.
12) Whether or not you say your are a new student when you speak with Kiki.
-Yes. No idea if that matters
13) Whether or not you claim to have seen Titania chatting with a grunt in the woods.
No idea of this event, never got it
14) Whether or not you admit to reading the diary.
I admit nothing!
15) Whether or not you tell Amaria what was in the diary.
I've always favored Titania over Amaria so I always keep the contents a secret. That may or may not matter later on

1) No. I would never give Fern the satisfaction.

2) I couldn't find the cave that had one of officers because I was playing at night.

3) Magma. I've always preferred Team Magma over Team Aqua.

4) I wasn't aware the outcome would change anything, so I didn't bother trying to win.

5) I didn't even realise this was a choice, so I ended up saving Heather.

6) Went upstairs.

7) I sided with Radomus. Mainly because I was still bitter about the ditto stealing the Amethyst Pendant.

8) Said the ring was more important.

9) I misclicked and accidentally gave him the ring.

10) I gave her Blue Moon Ice Cream.

11) No. I assumed Taka would've been punished for his "incompetence" even if I did battle him.

12) No. I honestly don't see how that would matter.
13) Yes. I don't really see the point in lying about this.
14) Yes. It was obvious that I was reading the diary. Might as well admit it.
15) No. If anyone should've told her, it's Titania.
16) I'm not afraid of the dark.
Edited by aquawaffle

• Global Mods

I don't think I answered these.

I think so.
13) Whether or not you claim to have seen Titania chatting with a grunt in the woods.
Tried both times to see what happened. She knows you saw, and calls you out if you lie. It's a trap question, so I just said yes.
Another trap question. I said yes. Maybe I get 0.001 brownie point for being honest when she asks these questions.
Decided not to tell. I knew she'd read it anyway, but I felt like I owed her at least that. Honestly, if it were me in the game, I'd never have read the diary in the first place. I'd just wait for Titania to come back with Surf. But of course, you need to read it for that to happen.

I don't know If people mean that they fought the last battle with either Florinia or Boomgirl or If they fought both 3 battle along with one of them, but I fought the 2 first with Florinia and the last one along with dontgoboom,dontgoboom,dontgoboom. The choices, anyway.

No way.
I almost didn't, but found the last one by accident.
Magma.
I got wrecked the first time, and a couple of gyms later I ended up restarting just to not to miss anything in the story - so yes, beat it.
Thanks to the restart, I discovered the possibility of going upstairs instead of simply saving Heather. I chose to go for Anna because the keys are, after all, the central piece of the plot.
I think I went upstairs. I fought Sirius in the Headquarters and Sigmund at Charlotte's house.
I actually spent a lot of time thinking on this one. The earlier light-truth/dark-lies puzzles made me consider that maybe it was a practice training to make the correct decision at that moment, so I left aside my sympathy for Radomus and looked at it through different angles. Fake Gardevoir could have been a different Gardevoir, but I happened to watch by chance the interview to Radomus in the TV, so it actually made sense that Fake Gardevoir was the Real Gardevoir, lying simply for being pissed off at Radomus for not corresponding her. There was no proof of neither though, so I'd have to look for proofs somewhere else.
Elias accused Radomus of brainwashing her daughter - to which Radomus only says it's a silly idea. Luna first fled from El's hands to the Ice/Mirrors gym, where she met Gardevoir. Gardevoir could have (SOMEHOW) brainwashed her there, but she had already ran away from El in the first place. You can't be 100% sure of Radomus' intentions, but you can be certain that Luna took the decision of fleeing away from El by herself. If two persons are accusing each other of having bad intentions, the best guess is to temporarily trust the person whose words are backed by proofs.
I got mixed feelings afterwards: a self-proclaimed prophet who forges false evidence of someone else's lies, then uses a Ditto to create a fake god? It was plain ridiculous (and thus felt terrible to be crushed him in the first few battles). But then again, Radomus apparently tried to brainwash Elias after that. Why would he let Elias pretend to be his butler? For fun? Welp, knowing Radomus IT COULD'VE BEEN for fun: just to see what are El's intentions, but then again, it strongly points in the opposite direction: that Radomus actually has some kind of ability to mess with other people's minds.
Ruby ring above everything else. If it turns out that Team Meteor can actually destroy the world with it, everyone lives' are definitely more important than Aya's.
I said not at first, but being left with the hands empty felt dumb. I played 5 mins after saying "no", "no" and "yes", and then another 5 mins after saying "no" three times. Immediately meeting Cal and putting him in his way to stop Blake seemed strategically more intelligent, and I simply felt better by defending the pragmatical view of "ring above everything else". When I finally received the Cascade Machine from Aster, I definitely felt confident that it was the most correct choice.
I gave her gum. Gum that heals paralysis. I only discovered the alternative dialogue with the blue moon ice cream after finishing the episode, lurking through the forums, so it's way too late for that.
Fought him. Basically due to the same reasons that everyone else pointed.
Yes
Yes
I loaded back several times because she made me feel bad with every possible answer, ungh. I finally went with yes. It's simply retarded to say no after she's been staring at your for a whole minute while you were doing it.
Nope. At least, Titania would've seen me a bit less guilty.
16) Whether or not you tell Luna you're afraid of the dark.
I'm not afraid, take me to the dark, baby <3
Edited by Kiroen

Told him to fuck right off

I don't think I did, what happens if you do?

Blue > Red

Refused to lose a single fight in the game, so I cooked up a mastermite to kill it.

I don't recall there being a choice here? I figured securing Heather was more important than temporarily stopping some guy.

Stayed downstairs. I was quite angry how it was trivialised by them just leaving by the window.

Even IF Radomus has been doing nasty things with his Gardevoir that she doesn't like, doesn't change the fact that El is by far a more dangerous person. Cain's my favourite character but he really had a retard moment here by even doubting Rad for El for a moment.

Played along with her. Aya's nice, but I'm not about to give up valuable little girl jewelry so easily.

I recall refusing over and over since I really didn't care much about Heather at this point. She ran off to some sugar daddy just because he promised her 'no rulez', she deserves whatever comes to her. Then Shelly had to be stupid and forced me to give up the damn plot ticket.

I just stuck her with a peppermint.

He's already done so much for me, I felt like I owed him a favour, even though I thought it would be better if I forced him to leave Meteor by making him accountable.

Nope. Moment I heard her giving that damn rocks/sand analogy and trying to pass off as a super wise sensei with that I imagined her as a talentless hack.

I don't recall this one.

Yeah, I just told the truth.

I don't really see a reason to her,e unless you really hate one of them.

Of course not, dark types are one of my faovurites. Then again, the 'dark' type is not related to darkness as in lack of light.

no. i would rather rot in the cage. luckily Taka's Chatot saves the day.

i did. 'cause i'm such a completionist.

i heard Corey's field changes depending or whether or not you choose to find the officers?

i joined Magma. the main story doesn't change much depending on your choice, right?

no. like who even cares at that point.

I chose to fight Sirius because my team was extremely weak to electric types at that moment.

but apparently if you choose fight Sirius, on Calcenon, Saphira talks to Connal. you know, the one where she goes, "I am your worst fucking nightmare" or something.

if you fight Connal, Saphira instead talks to Sirius.

i went upstairs because somehow i forgot Laura was upstairs too. :^|

well, I sided with Radomus the FIRST time but did everyone forget you're forced to battle Arceus...and expected to WIN? not to mention THAT Arceus was 10 levels higher than the one you're supposed to lose against (The one if you side with El)? naturally, i lost (i tried burning it but El had a full restore?? WHY? I ASK?) and my character blacked out. I ended up back in route 1's research centre. i had to go ALL the way back to the gates and back down to the depths of that cave. THEN I sided with El. again, I had to battle Arceus. but this time, when i lost, El had 'mercy' and chose not to kill me. then the story continues with Gardevoir appearing and El revealed to be big liar and all that shit-

El basically kills you with a false god if you side with Radomus.

i like this ring. hell no am i giving it to Sirius mmkay. but then Charlotte's all "BAKA BAKA BAKA!!! IM INFERIOR WHEN COMPARED TO THE RING??!! HOW DARE YOOoooOOUUU!!" and runs off with the jewellery. :^|

i didn't bc Charlotte literally JUST lectured me about negotiating with terrorists.

i didn't. just because i really value my candy. hope it doesn't affect how Tania treats you though- i really wanna make up for reading that damn diary ;-;

I fought him. for the Exp. and prize moneeey.

i told her i was a new student. it just changes the dialogue a bit when Tori speaks with Kiki.

i didn't go deep into the forests because i got lost ok- i went straight to Vanhanen Castle.

i think this one affects how Tania treats the protag? because it's optional, just like the giving candy to her one.

Tania's scary man. i chose not to lie.

again, Tania's scary. i didn't want to anger her further ;;

*giggle snorts* yeeeah. I aaam. :^)))

Edited by star-kin

well, I sided with Radomus the FIRST time but did everyone forget you're forced to battle Arceus...and expected to WIN? not to mention THAT Arceus was 10 levels higher than the one you're supposed to lose against (The one if you side with El)? naturally, i lost (i tried burning it but El had a full restore?? WHY? I ASK?) and my character blacked out. I ended up back in route 1's research centre. i had to go ALL the way back to the gates and back down to the depths of that cave. THEN I sided with El. again, I had to battle Arceus. but this time, when i lost, El had 'mercy' and chose not to kill me. then the story continues with Gardevoir appearing and El revealed to be big liar and all that shit-
El basically kills you with a false god if you side with Radomus.

Unless you beat Arceus. There's a thread full of everyone's strategies to do it. And I feel inclined to think that any kind of true ending would force the player to pass those challenges.

i heard Corey's field changes depending or whether or not you choose to find the officers?

Indeed, but not only Corey's field, but the whole chapter's plot. It will probably have further consequences in the incoming episodes of the game, as Heather (and apparently Shade) are going to start to take moves.

i went upstairs because somehow i forgot Laura was upstairs too. :^|

Don't worry, If you don't go upstairs, Laura loses :D

• Global Mods

I chose to fight Sirius because my team was extremely weak to electric types at that moment.
but apparently if you choose fight Sirius, on Calcenon, Saphira talks to Connal. you know, the one where she goes, "I am your worst fucking nightmare" or something.
if you fight Connal, Saphira instead talks to Sirius.

I fought Sigmund and she talked to Sigmund at Calcenon.

All these story splits, and the ending will still be the same.

Quite incredible.

Though, if you can actually give Tania the "Rare Candy", I'd probably replay the game just to see that. XD