Reborn's Storyline Choices (Ep 15 Spoiler)

Drymus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can anyone tell me what changed happen in the storyline depending on what choices you make? Is there a graph someone made to show it?

dont know about the others, but the quest of finding all the cops will enable you to get a Growlithe, or so i heard, i got my Arcanine from this quest

The following are confirmed splits as of E15:

-If you complete the Growlithe quest before killing the final Tangrowth, Corey will be unmasked as a Team Meteor agent, and you will fight him on the Corrosive Mist field instead of the Corrosive Field.

-The Garchomp thing changes who you fight alongside against Solaris when guarding the mansion.

-Whether you save Heather or go after Sirius and whether you go upstairs or downstairs when at the hideout will affect whether or not you see more of Sigmund's backstory.

-If you give Titania the Blue Moon Ice Cream in the WTC, she will have alternate dialogue.

Well, I saved all of the police and got my Growlithe and have done the whole thing with Corey.

I actually just beat Fern (he is a major asshat) again when needing to find where some key is for finding the replacement gym leader for Corey.

What thread or whatever, has the info and updates and whatnot by the game makers? Where can I go to learn things like confirmation of info....?

Avoid double-posting in the future, edit your post with all the info you wish to include instead

Anyway, information about updates and such is usally found in the developer's blog or announcements section. For various game info I think you should just search the forum because there are many many topics with confirmation of many many things. I'm not sure there's a specific place where you can find ALL kinds of things together but there are sections for everything you need to know..and if not, well.. ask!