[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Developers

Penthouse is just Corey's Crobat chilling out

I could see the penthouse as a place maybe for gym leader rebattles, if that isn't what the nightclub is for, or maybe just some easter eggs and meta stuff. I dunno really, the usual top floors on department stores certainly wouldn't be worth a sticker.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope -yes I said it- I hope that Ame screws anyone wanting to buy the unavailable evo items upside down and puts more floors to keep us away from them. Type Plates floor... hehehe... Special Berries floor... hehehe... a floor with unavailable but bad battle items like the Wise Glasses and the Muscle Band... hehehe. In general, I believe that stuff like the -rizers and the Razors should be out there for us to find them and not just sold by a clerk.

No. Just no. That idea is just horrible.

Although, the idea of the department store suddenly getting several floors taller out of nowhere would be kind of funny.

• Developers

No. Just no. That idea is just horrible.

Although, the idea of the department store suddenly getting several floors taller out of nowhere would be kind of funny.

All part of Adrienne's reconstruction of the city! Xyr first thought was, obviously: 'Y'know, this department store should be... Bigger. With at least 5 new floors, all dedicated to obscure things that only one person in the whole region would want. Like that Medicine you can get in Spinel Town. A whole new floor for that.'

And then, Lin appears and she's like NOPE.

*city explodes*

Though, I do agree that the izer items shouldn't just be found in the store. If they are though, It'd probably one long sidequest til we can even get one, I think..

• Developers

I think he meant TPP (Twitch Plays Pokémon)

Wow! The animations are incredible, but 6 hours.... what a patience....

So trust me im not actually that good of a thing the animations themselves took literally seconds

..making them actually apply on the moves they were supposed to apply on.... took much longer.

Like.

We went into insanity mode by making an entirely new "Deez nuts" move and it fucking worked on it so it was just liekslfjsdlkfjsdklfjsdlkf plsplspklpslsplspslspslspls ;-;

We went into insanity mode by making an entirely new "Deez nuts" move and it fucking worked on it so it was just liekslfjsdlkfjsdklfjsdlkf plsplspklpslsplspslspslspls ;-;

I want to see that move with Donald Trump's face.

Also, I think it would be humorous if the Heart of Reborn was Obsidia or the department store. Also, maybe the Penthouse is repeatable massage/haircuts? And mega stone clerks who sell each for 999,999.

I want to see a renovated city :D Jasper's music is depressing and I have to walk through it like a billion times. :( But it's ok because I got that sticker :D Today's a windy day.

This is probably spoilers for you, but...

the city is being renovated as of episode 10 or 11(I could be wrong about the number, so don't quote me on this). We will finally get to see the progress in Ep16.

I wonder if Jasper and Beryl Wards will have their plants cleared out? Or will they be left alone for now?

This is probably spoilers for you, but...

the city is being renovated as of episode 10 or 11(I could be wrong about the number, so don't quote me on this). We will finally get to see the progress in Ep16.

I wonder if Jasper and Beryl Wards will have their plants cleared out? Or will they be left alone for now?

I think that Jasper will be cleared but Beryl will still be quite wild.

I'm also curious whether Reborn City will get it's 'new' look right at the start of the game, or whether at the end. Like, will the removal of cracks and stuff take place.....after getting Fly? or right off the bat of a new game?

I'm also curious whether Reborn City will get it's 'new' look right at the start of the game, or whether at the end. Like, will the removal of cracks and stuff take place.....after getting Fly? or right off the bat of a new game?

most likely after we get fly. it makes sense, considering how long we've been in Agate.

After a new game, I believe, since remaking the city at the start would kinda remove Adreinn's purpose, Amaria's mission to make the lake clean, etc.

I thought it was obvious that the remade city is only going to be a "new" area, only accessible after we can use Fly for the first time, and won't replace the borked, polluted Reborn City we all know and love altogether.

So, does that mean that all of Reborn City's themes are being changed, or is Ame keeping the old ones and using the new versions for the reconstructed version of Reborn city?

Actually all of Reborn's Wards share renditions of the same theme. The theme will propably remain the same, the new arrangements will propably be brighter. A fancy, though inaccurate comparison: Viridian forest in Gen1 and Gen2. :P

You know, after all this time, I think I finally figured out what the Ditto-ceus fight is going to do. (Points to Adrienn). Yeah, I'm not looking forward to this fight.

You mean another Corey situation, with two different teams or fields depending on a previous event? What's in your mind Commander, don't tease us like that :P

It wouldn't make sense to change the city at the beginning of the game cause the city being trashed is like the whole theme of the game. I'm guessing that the map change would be triggered ether right when we go to the circus and get locked out of the city, or when we leave the big top after getting Ceil's badge.

You know, after all this time, I think I finally figured out what the Ditto-ceus fight is going to do. (Points to Adrienn). Yeah, I'm not looking forward to this fight.

Comamnder, you're scaring me again. Elaborate for the sake of my sanity. Please? I asked politely?

Actually all of Reborn's Wards share renditions of the same theme. The theme will propably remain the same, the new arrangements will propably be brighter. A fancy, though inaccurate comparison: Viridian forest in Gen1 and Gen2. :P

You mean another Corey situation, with two different teams or fields depending on a previous event? What's in your mind Commander, don't tease us like that :P

There was a Corey situation? His team can be different? ..I was not aware. What's the trigger for the two teams? I have an idea but I'm 100% sure.

There was a Corey situation? His team can be different? ..I was not aware. What's the trigger for the two teams? I have an idea but I'm 100% sure.

depending on whether or not you saved all the policemen in Beryl and Jasper, Corey's field changes when you battle him. not sure about his team, though.

His Team stays the same. The field however switches from:

Corrosive grass to Corrosive Mist or the other way round; I forget. Basically you either get hit every time you come in or use explosive suiciders to blast his field to mars.

EDIT:

All part of Adrienne's reconstruction of the city! Xyr first thought was, obviously: 'Y'know, this department store should be... Bigger. With at least 5 new floors, all dedicated to obscure things that only one person in the whole region would want. Like that Medicine you can get in Spinel Town. A whole new floor for that.'

*Snaps Adrienne's neck* I don't care how cute cain thinks xe is, I'll break xyr neck if xe even CONSIDERS doing this. I swear to every lord helix, goomy, dittoceus and arceus above.

Yes, I know I blasphemed four times over, but my true calling are my fairy mistresses florges, togekiss, clefable, gardevoir and sylveon pls

Off topic... BUUUUT:

Cheap (Free) Lemonades and buyable Blue Moon Ice Cream would be great. Maybe we could refight some Gym Leaders up there too? I could see Radomus chilling with his Gardevoir in a Penthouse, innocently... very innocently

G.Gardevoir is more interested in Radomus getting with the main character, or did you forget the little interlude with her suggestive words when radomus asked to speak to us alone? lel

Edited by Lynxiechan

Most likely the latter case, God Fist. After all, we aren't supposed to go back until after we beat Ciel, what would be the point in triggering Reborn City's new maps before then?

True, but sense we can't go back to the city anyway the change could literally be triggered anytime after the cutscene where we first meet Terra and it wouldn't matter at all.