[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

My theory for this, slightly updated from what it was during the summer:

E16: Adrienn, exploring Reborn city, taking out PULSE Earthquake (Dugtrio?) underneath Devon

E17: Titania then Amaria, exploring desert and getting access to Agate

E18: Liberating Agate City, Hardy

E19: Liberating Calcenon City, Saphira, then the end game.

Reading this I agree with it.

There would be PULSEs involved in E16, 18 and 19 right? I can't see where a PULSE would go in your episode 17 so it would make sense to have two leaders being fought.

That E19 would be too epic. Fighting two PULSE pokemon (Clawitzer and Mr Mime), fighting Sapphira, fighting the E4 and champion then the entire post game where we can catch every legendary! It would take forever but be incredible!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There would be PULSEs involved in E16, 18 and 19 right? I can't see where a PULSE would go in your episode 17 so it would make sense to have two leaders being fought.

That E19 would be too epic. Fighting two PULSE pokemon (Clawitzer and Mr Mime), fighting Sapphira, fighting the E4 and champion then the entire post game where we can catch every legendary! It would take forever but be incredible!

Hype for endgame at EP15 while waiting for EP16

All aboard the hype train

According to that scheme, ep. 17 may have a PULSE reponsible for causing the desert.

Ep. 16's will probably be the causer of earthquakes below Devon, 18's whatever pokemon puts people to sleep and 19's Mr. Mime. Clawitzer is deactivated... theoretically.

• Veterans

According to that scheme, ep. 17 may have a PULSE reponsible for causing the desert.

Ep. 16's will probably be the causer of earthquakes below Devon, 18's whatever pokemon puts people to sleep and 19's Mr. Mime. Clawitzer is deactivated... theoretically.

It's still active, apparantly they had another power source that they connected it to after we beat Charlotte iirc.

Clawitzer PULSE has been disabled from the labradorra power grid for the time being. It can be reactivated if they tap into another source of power to have the PULSE machine function

You talk about this with aster/eclipse after their final doubles battle with you, and a bit more once you reach calcenon city for the first time.

Yes, sorry I meant Labradorra not Calcenon for E19. One thing that COULD be changed from that theory is that we either liberate Agate in E17 instead of E18 (which would be 3 leaders in one release!) or we liberate Labradorra in E18 along with Agate (two pulses, and two gym leaders in E18). That would leave room for E19 to just be end game and all the legendaries.

I'm just crossing my fingers that all of the legendaries have a big purpose... of some sort.

Maybe not all of them, but yeah, true enough.

We might even have a sub-plot involving the legendaries on the óst-game episode.

Though we might need some of those legendaries to fight super ultra Arceus... or Mega Lin~

The Linite is reacting to Lin's Mega Hair!

It's probably what will happen when Lin gets the Arceus cuz she tots will.

Yep, in an epic final fight with PULSE Arceus and Mega Lin (because why not have god's power enhanced by a machine!!!).

I'm not sure if Lin will get Arceus. I can't see El being too happy about that.

There's no need for a separate release. In fact as cleanly as I have them organized it would be entirely practical to put up an animation patch where people can just download them and put them into the game in the meantime.

I -was- planning on staggering the animations through the next several episodes. But honestly, as long as this is taking, I'm sort of close to saying 'dont expect E16 for literally ever' and then spending the next X months making -all- move animations to be released with E16 instead of just the redone existing ones. It'll be the same amount of time in development in the end, so I don't see much of a reason to not just get it out of the way, aside from the fact that it'll mean an awkwardly long gap between E15 and 16. But then, I already said E16 will take forever, so what's another spoonful of eternity on top of the previous life sentence?

I'm not decided either way. Those are just my thoughts right now. I'm interested in what others think as well.

For now, Brick Break.

e4029cd43a6e3af4bcc3eaf1474cd093.gif

Marco can't hog the stage all the time. Say hi to Dan's Manectric. ...Let's not question what I've done to his Pokemon without his consent.

This week will be slow for me for personal reasons. Aside from my cousin moving in with us and starting school, I'm heading to Nan Desu Kan this weekend so I won't be able to work so much.

But am I the kind of dork who takes her laptop to a convention to work on a game instead of socializing?

You bet I am.

Jan's also entering the fray now so he'll be helping out with animations, along with Inuki I think, so hopefully we can pick up the pace here a bit soon.

Late to the party as usual , but ... I may probably be among the very small minority of people who'd rather have animations sprawled around a few episodes, if it'd balance the release times. Also agreed that one "forever" is way better than 2 I: but wellp. In the end it's you who decides how best you'd like to organize your work

Hmm, it seems we aren't speculating about anything at the moment.

Why don't I see what terrible idea I can come up with.

How do you guys think that the city will have changed after Adrienn's work? I personally think that (other than the obvious giant crack in Obsidia and the forest is Jaspar) the coral gym will be fixed up, the ocean will be clean, the colours will be a bit brighter and there might be more bird and animal life!

Hmm, it seems we aren't speculating about anything at the moment.

Why don't I see what terrible idea I can come up with.

How do you guys think that the city will have changed after Adrienn's work? I personally think that (other than the obvious giant crack in Obsidia and the forest is Jaspar) the coral gym will be fixed up, the ocean will be clean, the colours will be a bit brighter and there might be more bird and animal life!

To be honest I don't know how much of a drastic change it'll be. We left the city most recently after rescuing Luna and heading for Iolia Valley. After that we had the whole Agate City/Circus and Water Treatment plant mess to deal with, so it's safe assumption that it has been at LEAST a few days in plot time since we've been to the city and Adrienn has been hard at work on the restoration effort. It's entirely possible I'm talking out of my ass here though so food for thought I guess. Given that theory, I'd assume that the biggest change would be a slightly brighter palette and the city looking marginally less...horribly mangled. I doubt the water will be fully clean, but it's definitely going to be much lighter now that the Water Treatment Plant is back online. That, alongisde the fact that the Grand Gate is now functional means a lot of traffic is going to come from Spinel Town...maybe. Suffice to say that it won't be a complete tune up, more like an oil change and a general performance check. It's part of the process, but not fully done.

I'm going to speculate what kind of pokemon would become availble at E16.
1st of all, if the azurine lake becomes surfable (which I'm not sure it will yet) we can get wild sea pokemon like tentacool, mantine, staryu and shelder. Also a side quest near the coral ward with an oshawott will probably become available!
If we are going underneath the city to find what caused the earthquakes we might get access to wild drilbur again.
Since the city will become more organized, the police might have caught the thief from the 7th street and get our prized pokemon back (or at least the side quest will be continued further).

Also i want to see a bit more patches of grass in the city, where we can get new pokemon like fletching and some only one time event mons like teddiursa, electrike, igglibuff etc.
In additon, some of the 4th gen evolutions like gliscor, electivire etc. will finally become available without older episode manipulation.

I don't think that we will see any changes in jasper, malchous or rhodochrine but in later episodes we need a place where we can get some new forest pokemon like scyther, pinsir/heracross treecko and snivy.

Next mega stone available prediction Flygonite Audinite (or Diancite/Mewtwonite X/Y for troling!)

Edited by pyrromanis