[Spoilers] MVP of Episode 15 [Spoilers]

ShadowStar

Which of your Pokemon put in the most work during Episode 15? I would have to say my Magnezone put in major overtime. Field-enhanced Flash Cannon in the Water Treatment Plant. Discharge was good for the abundance of Double Battles and left Florinia's Hippowdon unscathed. As long as it didn't Earthquake me that is!!! Magnezone also put major work in for the Ciel battle. HP Fire helped me with Fern and the Scizors.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really astonished that my Aurorus was so good! I tried to use only pokemon I was planing only for rotation, and Aurorus was the best by far. Blizzard spam in doubles, 2 frezzes and one was against the PULSE, the paralysis it offered was helpfull a lot and it just laughed agains all Ciel's pokemon attempts to OHKO with Earthquake!

Gengar. Having all fairies made Swalot a bit of an issue, so I ended up rage quitting after a few tries that wouldve resulted in a win, if my moves actually stopped missing every single time x.x

So I went back up the waterfall, and destiny bonded him to he...to the peaceful land he went to.

Other then that, Gardevoir honestly did very well for many of my opponents pokemon.

Edited by Myst

i have to agree magnezone was my MVP

also my typlosion put in work when it learned eruption during the battle with fern and blake

Wow! What a perfect time for Typhlosion to learn that move! :o

Edited by ShadowStar77

For me , it was Roserade ! Helped quite a lot defeat the PULSE Swalot.

Helped a lot for random encounter too. Having a poison type in the water treatment was so useful.

Roserade with leech seed + mega drain , it's all I needed to complete my team.

• Support Squad

The Swalot I caught fresh in the treatment centre. Thing learns Gastro acid and tanks any hit the Pulse throws at it, so I burn the Pulse with ninetales and then negate the insane healing it gets with Swalot. Then just wait it out, Without that, I would have easily lost :P

• Developers

Definitely Greninja & Ninetales. I have no idea how many times I lost to that Swalot before I decided to slap rain dance on Ninja and make a rainbow. Turns out that without the crazy regen from the field, that Swalot is WAY easier.

Glaceon and Gardevoir for the PULSE

- Freezing the field with Blizzard so that it cannot heal with it, then going in with Gardevoir and us 2x Psychic, done.

Mansion double-battles:

Glaceon, Blaziken and Magnezone

- Blizzard OHKO'ed Haxorus and Serperior... then Glaceon got an unlucky hit from Blake... and Blaziken clean sweeped everything else from Blake and Fern

- Blaziken OHKO'ed Scizor and Excadrill, Magnezone OHKO'ed Gyarados, and Glaceon OHKO'ed Garchomp...

Gym-Battle:

Glaceon, Magnezone, Swampert

- Why the Gym-Leader only spammed Eartquake with the Mega against Swampert... I don't know... I just countered with my Earthquake it it was 2HKO'ed... well that field works both ways...

The only one you see in all those battles is Glaceon, therefore: Glaceon = MVP! (dem Blizzard HAX)

My Tyrantrum that I nicknamed Gabutyra pretty much manhandled this episode.

The proper way to use your head is to smash it into people. Especially if yours is rock solid.

That and setting up pebbles on Ciel pretty much murdered her team in every way.

Edited by Johnny Raptor

I had 2 MVPs for my team, for the water treatment part, Dragalge was hands down the strongest when it tanked that Swalot like a boss hitting back with Tbolt. Second part against the doubles and gym, have to say Greninja, because its an uber (yes call me a noob I use that with a smogon moveset).

My MVP for this episode was probably my Luxray Lucia, and my Gardevoir Suzu.

Lucia tore through the water treatment plant like it was nobody's business, all leading up to handing Swalot's butt to him on a silver platter with some help from Flygon.

Once I got a feel for Ciel's team. I gave Suzu a X Speed, and set up a +5-6 calm mind on her togekiss, and swept through her whole team with moonblast.

I had a major scare at her Noivern though, because it outsped Suzu, and landed a NICE Boomburst. Thankfully all the defense helped her live, and I killed it with Moonblast.

Edited by Cyclonegale

My gengar zenzo solo the water center (minus the Pswalot) and then beat up the orders in maison battle before being overleveled and disobey me. After that darmanitan decimate anything that still alive (one shot t-tar with superpower and 2 shot garchomp with flare blitz). In gym battle first time I use gyarados: solo after 1 dragon dance ohko everyone, so I reset use gengar instead, still solo with t-bolt and hidden power ice