[OOC]Fate/Reborn [First War Underway, Signups for #2 Open]

Shamitako

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm waiting for is Flux :/

I mean, no offense or anything, I'm just wondering what's taking you so long all of a sudden? School or something?

I don't really have anything to post. I was just waiting for Frog to lead her home. There's not really much I can go on from here.

Fluxxxxxxxx I'm waiting for orders D: Last thing I told you was that I don't need sleep.

Yeah, I was actually just thinking about that. I just realized a little bit earlier today that I had never actually responded to Lily. Regardless, the post is up now, so we should be set.

I'll try to get a post up later today. And as a quick note for Acquie... If you intend for us to be active right away, Vance might need to be woken up. It would be severely out of character for him to be up at 8:00 in the morning. ;)

Nah, it's out of character for her to wake him up unless he had instructed her to do so (see: Dependency EX under personal skills).

But the first thing he should see is Lily, now with arms and legs, sitting in a wheelchair staring at him, with her face super close.

Note: my reasoning for how Debronee might know Ashnard's true name is as follows:

1) in the Fate canon, all Heroic Spirits that reside in the Throne of Heroes are given full knowledge of the stories and legends of every other Heroic Spirit, hence why Diarmuid was able to identify Saber as Arturia despite having lived before her time.

2) Ashnard, in his pursuit of Yukine, revealed both his Noble Phantasms: the electric cage as well as his true form. Considering there is no other Heroic Spirit on the list or in historical legend with these two concepts attributed to them, it should be fairly simple for Debronee to narrow it down to Ashnard.