[OOC]Fate/Reborn [First War Underway, Signups for #2 Open]

Shamitako

Eeey, we got a high-rank Sylva~ Honestly, looking back on her now, some of her stats don't make sense. I gave her A+ for Phantasms when she doesn't even have any above A rank... and she only has one that even is A rank. Also, her mana and magecraft should technically have been around A+/++/+++ or even EX to better keep with her canon... But then we risk sounding overpowered. Anyway, all turned out fine in the end.

On a more important note, I think I might be one of the ones holding this RP up, so I'll try to do something about that at some point. I've got finals to study for and papers to write over the next two weeks though, so it may have to wait depending on how things go.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And having multiple medium level Phantasms and one A Phantasm is perfectly good grounds for an A+ Which is why I changed it from just A a bit ago... As well as adding "anti-___s owo

I can't comment on the mana thing since I don't know her legend

ATM I think the primary interaction is waiting on Arkhi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that Hukuna's back from hiatus, I'd like to get a headcount of those that are still willing to play. Arkh already dropped out, but I'm unsure of everyone else's stance.

EDIT: Also mentioning once again that we're totally accepting signups for the second war, and that you don't need any Fate or previous roleplaying experience to participate.

勿論, 雑種。

存分に足掻くがいい。

Subtitles(Gil English):

Naturally, Mongrel.

Feel free to struggle to your hearts' content.

Subtitles(Acqui English)

*raises and waves hand frantically*

MEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'M STILL HERE YO!!!!!!!!

Let's get this going! YEAH!!!!

Now that Hukuna's back from hiatus, I'd like to get a headcount of those that are still willing to play. Arkh already dropped out, but I'm unsure of everyone else's stance.

EDIT: Also mentioning once again that we're totally accepting signups for the second war, and that you don't need any Fate or previous roleplaying experience to participate.

Rose is gone as well

I'm technically here but have limited existence-ness at the current time

• 1 month later...

Lily is waiting on orders. A machine does not move without instruction.

Yukine won't be doing anything much for the rest of the day

(WHICH IS STILL DAY ONE, IF I MIGHT ADD)

Well, we still have shelter to find but you said we'd skim through that in a post or two? I guess.

Well, we still have shelter to find but you said we'd skim through that in a post or two? I guess.

We could but... that feels like something we'd do near the end of the day, and as long as the fight in the mall is ongoing, we're stuck in the middle of day 1.

We could but... that feels like something we'd do near the end of the day, and as long as the fight in the mall is ongoing, we're stuck in the middle of day 1.

Guess so. We're stagnant until then, so it seems.