Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better do it quickly then, bc in V6 it's getting axed :V

Whaaaat? NUUUUUU! I'm actually not sure where to get it. Actually no, I'm gonna be a crazy fool and not get it. Challenge accepted, Jan. Gimme all you got!

Start arranging my funeral service guys...

• Veterans

Whaaaat? NUUUUUU! I'm actually not sure where to get it. Actually no, I'm gonna be a crazy fool and not get it. Challenge accepted, Jan. Gimme all you got!

Start arranging my funeral service guys...

Err, sorry about that, seems I was wrong about the axing. It's getting moved, not axed. It's still better to get it in V5 though if you want it early on :V

Err, sorry about that, seems I was wrong about the axing. It's getting moved, not axed. It's still better to get it in V5 though if you want it early on :V

I think it would be more fun if I discovered it in the new version.

Also if all else fails, and the gym is just too much, I'll always have version 4...

Honestly, after watching Shofu try so hard in beating Valerie, it might actually be hard for me to beat her, Angie, AND Amber now. I think either Narcissa or Valerie is the end of Tortimer the Torkoal's sweeping spree. But for Angie and Amber... I'll just burn them away with fire, then douse them with water.

Honestly, after watching Shofu try so hard in beating Valerie, it might actually be hard for me to beat her, Angie, AND Amber now. I think either Narcissa or Valerie is the end of Tortimer the Torkoal's sweeping spree. But for Angie and Amber... I'll just burn them away with fire, then douse them with water.

No chance you're going to sweep Valarie with a slow fire type. You're going to get out-sped and one hit ko'd. As for Angie, oh my god you won't believe what Jan originally wanted to do with her field effect. I talked him out of it, but fire type attacks are still weakened and she's got a lot of strength. For Amber, hm. Fighting fire with fire will probably not work. You're going to need a strategy to beat her. Sometimes, pure power does not always lead to victory.

II don't think Shofu is the best person to be watching if you're trying to get an idea on the difficulty. I'm not sure how to phrase this without sounding harsh, but he's not so great at the strategy thing, especially in games like Reborn and Rejuvenation. I've watched both playthroughs, and it was painful to say the least... If you understand the field you should be okay though.

Yea. There are some cringeworthy moments when I see him play either playthrough but he's trying in a sense as well trying to entertain us.

I would recommend FlameDragoon if you wanna watch someone for Rejuv if you wanna see the difficulty. Or Pyrr's channel since he did the Insane Mode I recall.

Anyways, looks like Alpha Testing will be done soon. One step closer to Beta as well as the full release :]]

II don't think Shofu is the best person to be watching if you're trying to get an idea on the difficulty. I'm not sure how to phrase this without sounding harsh, but he's not so great at the strategy thing, especially in games like Reborn and Rejuvenation. I've watched both playthroughs, and it was painful to say the least... If you understand the field you should be okay though.

I want to agree, but Shofu is fun to watch. He is just the reflection on how hard Rejuvenation and Reborn is to a normal player. Strategies can be troublesome and boring, especially me on Reborn nowadays.

• Veterans

He is just the reflection on how hard Rejuvenation and Reborn is to a normal player.

I wasn't into competitive before rejuvenation either, and tbh, i had the worst trouble at first when playing the game, so that's definitely true. It's kinda funny to see how shofu plays it tho and how poor he often does, i'm not even gonna lie :V

venam kept kicking my ass. psdkjgdlkfj.