Jump to content

Rejuvenation Directory/FAQ [🌟V12 UPDATED - READ BEFORE POSTING🌟]


Fumble

Recommended Posts

  • Global Mods

Question: Will I experience any issues if I update from Version 6 to Version 7 when I am nowhere near Amber's Gym? (Currently on Terajuma Shore, about to fight Valarie for her Badge)

The places where it's unsafe to have saved for the maps have been updated are, quoting the V7 post;

DO NOT save in any of these places before upgrading:

Gearen Train Station

Wispy Ruins

Gearen City outside

Karrina's Base

Lost Camp

Other than that, you should be good to save anywhere when upgrading from V6 to V7, really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Global Mods

This is gonna sound like a really dumb question, but how do I apply the update exactly? This is the first time I've played a game like Rejuvenation and I really don't know how games like this work.

Just replace the files in your Rejuvenation folder with the ones that come with the V7 download. Your save will stay intact :]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is gonna sound like a really dumb question, but how do I apply the update exactly? This is the first time I've played a game like Rejuvenation and I really don't know how games like this work.

Just download the new version and play in that folder rather than the old (you can even delete the old version folder). Your game file will be intact because it's saved somewhere else on your computer.

EDIT: ninja :[

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just replace the files in your Rejuvenation folder with the ones that come with the V7 download. Your save will stay intact :]

Omg you are a lifesaver, I was worried that I had to do something really complicated.

Thank you so much for your help! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey all. I just wanted to ask about shiny-spriting; I notice that there's a thread for custom shiny sprites that could get added to the game on Reborn. Is there something like that for Rejuvenation as well? If so, I've got a couple ideas I can send in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Global Mods

Hey all. I just wanted to ask about shiny-spriting; I notice that there's a thread for custom shiny sprites that could get added to the game on Reborn. Is there something like that for Rejuvenation as well? If so, I've got a couple ideas I can send in.

There's no official topic for it, but you can always pitch your sprites! Maybe we can do something with them :]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are there gourgeist cry differences in rejuvination?

I finally found a shiny pumpkaboo using an adamant synchornize kirlia ( got it as a starter )

I evolved and compared its stats on pokemon showdown

It has the stats of a Super but the cry of a Small/Average/Large

I am really confused so some clarification would be appreciated

P.S - I hope i am not necro posting considering the last post was 2 months and 3 days old :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2016 at 7:56 PM, Volt_Hellscythe said:

Are there gourgeist cry differences in rejuvination?

I finally found a shiny pumpkaboo using an adamant synchornize kirlia ( got it as a starter )

I evolved and compared its stats on pokemon showdown

It has the stats of a Super but the cry of a Small/Average/Large

I am really confused so some clarification would be appreciated

P.S - I hope i am not necro posting considering the last post was 2 months and 3 days old :/

I'm not too sure, but despite the cry difference, I think that the only Pumpkaboo / Gourgeist in game is Super. Zumi / Jan could confirm, though.

And don't worry; it shouldn't be considered necro posting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok so like im sort of stuck at a riddle at the radio tower it goes like this.

"Shadow red among the old. A light so bright, will make it gold. Align the pieces to undo its fold. A reward very great, you will be sold."

what types of pieces am i looking for?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ok. patched to version 9

and there's something i want to know

how can i make a second save file?

basically i want to continue through my original game which started in 8.1

but i also want to replay through the game with the new gen 7 features 

how do i make this new save without getting rid of my original one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, uberle said:

ok. patched to version 9

and there's something i want to know

how can i make a second save file?

basically i want to continue through my original game which started in 8.1

but i also want to replay through the game with the new gen 7 features 

how do i make this new save without getting rid of my original one?

 

Just move or rename the Game.rxdata file.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Can't make a status. I assume I have to make a certain no. of posts before I can do that, so I'll ask here:

I've searched through the OST posted on YT and can't find a certain song (and I also can't recognise it... it sounds like a professor layton remix but I have no idea). What's the song that plays in Volcanion's dimensional rift? Not the song that plays during the battle, the song that plays when you're activating the 4 machines to access Volcanion.

 

The music features in Shofu's recent playthrough. I linked the timestamp but lest that doesn't work I urge you to skip to 30:07.

 

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I didn't think this was worth creating a thread over and as I've already said I am unable to create statuses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2017 at 7:23 PM, CaffeineBoost said:

Can't make a status. I assume I have to make a certain no. of posts before I can do that, so I'll ask here:

I've searched through the OST posted on YT and can't find a certain song (and I also can't recognise it... it sounds like a professor layton remix but I have no idea). What's the song that plays in Volcanion's dimensional rift? Not the song that plays during the battle, the song that plays when you're activating the 4 machines to access Volcanion.

 

The music features in Shofu's recent playthrough. I linked the timestamp but lest that doesn't work I urge you to skip to 30:07.

 

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I didn't think this was worth creating a thread over and as I've already said I am unable to create statuses.

It's Rejuvenation's old title theme

I couldn't find the old one, but here's the newest one

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

QUESTIONS:  I miss some of the non-legendary, non-Uber species that were axed from this game.  Since I have RMXP and version 16 of Essentials, I've considered hacking those species back into the game (even if they're only obtainable as jackpot starters, casino prizes, or NPC gifts).

 

  • Would the developers allow this hack as long as I didn't distribute it anywhere as a rival version, and didn't claim credit for their work?  *keeping her fingers crossed hopefully* 
  • If I do get permission, will I need the PBS files from Version 9?  (I know the .rxproj file is a must.)
  • Would I also need the sprites and other artwork for the axed species?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

ok so i finally get my decidueye, and when it evolved it gave me some bullshit water type move instead of its signature move. the whole reason i went with rowlet is because of its part ghost typing later. is this a bug or am i just SOL?

Edited by Mukkod
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...