the Oldies

Cloud

The title is inspired by my recent attempt to watch The Newsies (it didn't last long) and my curiosity to know who all these new people are. I've been away for about a year and a half, and before that another half year or so. It all accrues to too damn long, but I want to make an active attempt now to get to know the new people AND gather who all is still around... but mostly the second one. I miss my Reborn companions and would love to get reacquianted.

If any of you don't know who I am, I'm one of this community's most notable flakes, infamous for being incredibly active for small volumes of time, and then disappearing for equal amounts of time, if not double that. Every time I'd come back, though, I'd really put it into full gear. I was a true Reborn Socialite at one point. It was pretty great. I loved this place a few years ago, and hopefully I can come to love it in its current state. It's very game-centric as it stands, but maybe I'll find the sect of the community that isn't quite at that point yet again and enjoy it as much as I did before.

I've been mostly active on Smogon and PC, so that explains my having fallen into complete obscurity here. if anyone remembers me, then I apologize for that.

hi lovelies.

If any of you don't know who I am, I'm one of this community's most notable flakes, infamous for creating the Official Pairing Thread

fify

That weathered old thread has been through a lot. Glad to see you're back again. Again. Again.