NOVA I MADE REBORN SIMS COME LOOK

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY NEW SIMS YAY

I'm not gonna make a big deal outta this guy cause honestly he doesn't seem complete to me, but I needed an adult to be in the household so.

06-03-15_8-22nbspAM-3_zpsyvbiv56z.png

AHEM, anyway, HEATHER MOLINAR EVERYBODY

06-03-15_8-21nbspAM_zpsa3oubruu.png

06-03-15_8-21nbspAM-2_zpsm6eptkjh.png

06-03-15_8-22nbspAM_zps1zy0ohmm.png

06-03-15_8-21nbspAM-3_zpss4pgrtpo.png

I think I might look for some different eyes for her though, been using those too much.

now, onto Shelly! <3

06-03-15_8-35nbspAM_zpsijv2kevv.png

wait, whoops, shit, pretend ya'll aint see that

06-03-15_8-37nbspAM_zpsvyivy793.png

thats better, so sorry you had to see her without her makeup everyone D:

06-03-15_8-36nbspAM-5_zpsol2rgwk4.png

06-03-15_8-37nbspAM-2_zpszfefzdjb.png

06-03-15_8-37nbspAM-3_zpshd9r6yok.png

06-03-15_8-38nbspAM_zpsxb2oprmz.png

06-03-15_8-38nbspAM-4_zps8c8qt1sl.png

06-03-15_8-40nbspAM_zpsiz6ycz3u.png

06-03-15_8-40nbspAM-3_zpskofbedim.png

Edited by iowayshay

Shelly is perfect (aside the first picture), i'm not convinced by Corey either he should look "older" i think (or at least more "tired") and that magnificent pointy hair is gone too.

Shelly is perfect (aside the first picture), i'm not convinced by Corey either he should look "older" i think (or at least more "tired") and that magnificent pointy hair is gone too.

Really? I think the first picture really exposes her soul...

and yeah, Corey is as old as I could make him look without making him a crusty old man, I even downloaded extra wrinkle textures D:

Frankly I don't think any sims hair could ever compare.

huh, I thought that you will made Shelly and Heather in similar fashion to Noel and Anna. Are they really that much older then the siblings?

Edited by Jaromir

huh, I thought that you will made Shelly and Heather in similar fashion to Noel and Anna. Are they really that much older then the siblings?

No, but the amount of content for children is severely lacking and I didn't want to deal with that for these two, it would have been impossible to make decent child sims for them, so I just decided to make them teenagers. I think I statused about it or something?

Anyway, I still wanted them in the game, but I didn't want thier sims to be crappy looking, plus we may have a plot underway for a teenage Heather...

I have fallen in love with this story line in the period of a half an hour. oh my god this is awesome don't u dare stop <3. It's like...how it's bitter sweet when a favourite story ends b/c the characters story you've fallen in love has to end? This is like, a way to keep it going....Maybe we can have cool ideas posted here for stories for our favourite characters to enact? that would be really cool. If Fern doesn't get put under terra's hammer in the game, can we do that in this?

I have fallen in love with this story line in the period of a half an hour. oh my god this is awesome don't u dare stop <3. It's like...how it's bitter sweet when a favourite story ends b/c the characters story you've fallen in love has to end? This is like, a way to keep it going....Maybe we can have cool ideas posted here for stories for our favourite characters to enact? that would be really cool. If Fern doesn't get put under terra's hammer in the game, can we do that in this?

Aww, I'm glad to hear that people are still enjoying them! I'm nearing completion here I think, only a handful left!

I'm trying to get on a roll today, so more sims happen now yes.

The hair I wanted to use originally for Serra isn't working in my game for some reason. :( But I found a nice one anyway, hopefully I can get the two-toned one to work in the future though!

Either way it should come as no surprise that Serra is supermodel gorgeous (imo anyway, lol)

06-03-15_1-33nbspPM-2_zpsictdgypm.png

06-03-15_1-33nbspPM_zpshg2sphjh.png

06-03-15_1-34nbspPM-4_zpssxnocuyk.png

06-03-15_1-34nbspPM-6_zpstgnllddy.png

06-03-15_1-33nbspPM-3_zpsy5ytr2wu.png

06-03-15_1-34nbspPM-5_zpszevdomjj.png

06-03-15_1-34nbspPM-7_zpswapjpg61.png

06-03-15_1-34nbspPM-11_zpsqjw3lkif.png

06-03-15_1-34nbspPM-12_zpsodfycoxx.png

06-03-15_1-34nbspPM-14_zps3grnzbgv.png

06-03-15_1-35nbspPM-2_zpsbehk8syf.png

isn't she infuriatingly thin?

THIGH GAP GAME ON FLEEEEEK THO

YAAAAS SLAY MAMA YAAS U LOOK SOOOOO GOOOOOOD

ahem.

Bennet. dont even talk to me about his hair okay you get what you get and this is all i have to give you OKAY?

06-03-15_2-32nbspPM-4_zpswb6zofnd.png

LOL.

freakin nerd.

06-03-15_2-32nbspPM_zpsvpfodkcn.png

Nerd with fleeked eyebrows tho.

06-03-15_2-32nbspPM-2_zps0miiebjm.png

06-03-15_2-32nbspPM-7_zpsaktrdyce.png

06-03-15_2-32nbspPM-9_zpstqc9cqos.png

06-03-15_2-33nbspPM_zpsc1spjg4i.png

he has clearly inherited his mother's delicate beauty. cough

And I really hope you guys like ZEL as much as I do I feel kinda proud of all three of them to be honest.

06-03-15_1-58nbspPM-3_zpspjw8t0fw.png

06-03-15_1-58nbspPM-4_zpsnttkpc84.png

06-03-15_1-58nbspPM-2_zpshp67lya2.png

06-03-15_1-52nbspPM_zpsefxvigjg.png

and I can't tell you what's underneath the real ZEL's hood, but I can show you whats underneath sim ZEL's hood. :D

06-03-15_1-59nbspPM_zpsdpuk9gfk.png

06-03-15_1-58nbspPM-5_zps652z8uqt.png

I know the eyes could be yellower, but I just really LOVE the way these eyes look on them, with the small pupils and stuff. I think they look just as crazy/pretty as they should. :D

Those Bennett cheekbones tho

Also, ZEL looks awesome^-^ but iirc Lumina and Evelynn morphed into Zero's body and Zero is a guy not a girl

Really? Huh. I honestly couldn't tell at all. Doesn't really matter though does it? lol

I mean, female sims get more clothes/makeup sooo...

Bennet is totally a nerd, now if he begins to stalk Luna the resemblance will be 100%

ZEL and Serra are just as i imagined them apart from her hair (but you already mentioned that)

[owl screeches]

YOU'VE DONE THEM <3

It's actually a bit unclear what's underneath their hood; word of Ice has it that he didn't really think about what kind of hairstyle they'd have, and the game sprites don't show us much either.

That smirk, though. Perfect. And I love them eyes <3

Love the other two as well, especially Serra. She's pretty~

You know what would be cool? If somebody had the Julia, Florinia, Amaria, and Titania Sims in Sims 3 University (although I'm not sure how bringing them from Sims 4 to Sims 3 would work out...). It would be Onyx Trainer School! In another class, Fern and Hardy would be together, and maybe Kiki, Cal, and Victoria would be visiting the school for a trip away from Apophyll Academy!

Anyways, looking forward for when Shay finally posts her pictures of DJ Arc, the Doctor, and any others she made.

Hi guys!

So in two days I'm gonna be on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean and the ocean has terrible wifi. I will be in the ocean and surrounding areas for approx. 5 days, not including days in transit. So no sim time will be had. But I of course wouldn't leave you all with nothing, so I'll go ahead and share the couple sims I have done now and maybe I might possibly post more like tomorrow but don't get your hopes up. :3

anyway, Here's Connal.

It was pretty impossible to find him an accurate outfit that didn't make him look like that weird uncle you're not supposed to talk to at family reunions, so I just put him in crisp, clean simple stuff and gave him some scary gloves. Frankly I would still avoid speaking to him at the family reuinion

His face was super fun to do though, he got some distinct ass bone structure. And before anyone mentions it, yes, this was as old as I could make him look without him becoming old and crusty. :D

06-03-15_10-44nbspPM_zpsotedqmmf.png

06-03-15_10-43nbspPM-4_zpsxyro9iku.png06-03-15_10-43nbspPM-3_zpsinyov1ym.png

06-03-15_10-46nbspPM_zpsabzxla7f.png

06-03-15_10-43nbspPM-5_zpsxqqcdde3.png

06-03-15_10-43nbspPM-6_zps9avwsnhv.png

God dammit, he look so young and vibrant.

Honestly if he wasn't wearing them scary gloves I'd probably hit it. Dude is swole as hell.

Also I'm open to suggestions on changing up his hair, because It's kinda hard for me to tell exactly what sort of style it is just from the sprite, so if you could describe the way his hair looks to you I would totes appreciate the input. :3

Okay. Now someone please drop the beat.

*Gavin drops several beets*

God dammit Gavin, I mean musically. Drop the musical beat.

Gavin: :(

Anyway, everyone say hey to Mr. DJ. #bars

06-03-15_10-24nbspPM-2_zpsmaigrcho.png

06-03-15_10-24nbspPM-3_zpsd2fqewap.png

06-03-15_10-24nbspPM-9_zpsjw5cubdm.png

06-03-15_10-25nbspPM_zpslvfs4suc.png

06-03-15_10-24nbspPM-8_zpsd4qid0h7.png

06-03-15_10-25nbspPM-6_zpsafmdwyjq.png

06-03-15_10-25nbspPM-8_zpspm1rdlp9.png

06-03-15_10-26nbspPM-2_zpsqqmwpl3e.png

06-03-15_10-26nbspPM-8_zpsdi2p6627.png

Hooray for sims of color!!

Now ya'll can say whatever you want about how he inaccurate or whatever but I absolutely LOVE how he turned out, I think he's absolutely perfect and adorable and I wish the real DJ Arc was covered with tech tattoos too because look how perfect they are omg <3

already hardcore shipping ArcxCain

Alright guys, enjoy.

Sigmund hair is pretty similar to how i imagined it so no problems there still i miss his coat but even without it he gives that "mad scientist/crazy doctor" vibe so it's ok.

Whoaaa. That Sigmund looks really fitting. The hair's just fine.

And have fun at your trip! Take us with you. :3

And I just noticed the cig accessory on Arclight. Cooool. :D

He's just gonna have a cig with Charlotte when he takes a break from producing music.

Ho-ly shit dat Arclight. Damn. I mean, damn.

Ridiculously hot y/y? Please do ship with Cain. Please. I beg you.

I'm sorry, but he turned our perfect IMO. Just... yes.

And I figure that considering the "I'd hit it" comment, you would talk to Sigmund at family reunions c:

But hey, not bad-lookin' there. Though it would be cool if he could have some sort of lab coat at least, even if it's not resulting in the same, messy look from the game.

Have fun on your cruise! Seconding SHIA's request - take us with you, I could use some time out on the ocean

Edited by Ama

Lol, yeah, I figured since he was like chillin outside the club in previous episodes he was maybe taken a smoke break. Idk, I thought it suited him, is he cute or what? <3

And ya'll act like I didn't try to find a decent lab coat for Connal, lol. I might see if I can find a mod to unlock the scientist uniforms for him actually...

@Ama I don't think you should be trying to "hit it" at your family reunions. Ever. LOL.

But yo, that ship though, THAT SHIP. <333

But yeah, I actually did make El, but I'm just really not at all satisfied with him yet.

Shush, doesn't mean you'd be related to him by blood. Could be married into the family, y'know

I mean... that'd probably not go over well either, but it'd be legal and not quite as morally questionable :'D