NOVA I MADE REBORN SIMS COME LOOK

Ah ok, that makes sense. Yeah back when league was a thing, Laura and Bennett apparently had a relationship. As a sidenote, Laura and Aya, at least in the league, seemed to actually be friends considering that they went to see a movie together. Also not sure how old Bennett was. I may have it somewhere, but I can't recall it.

Edit: Also yeah Luna should remain single atm, since she never had any relationship with anyone.

Edited by Zetaark

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here's Anna!

She doesn't look nearly as young as I wanted her to, but unfortunately there wasn't a whole lot I could do about it. I'm currently stalking a cc creator though who I know has been making the cutest little Pokemon figurines for the Sims 4, (Jirachi??? Plz...)

05-21-15_6-55nbspPM-2_zpsmzpm0kwv.png

05-21-15_6-55nbspPM-3_zpscnkuvkim.png05-21-15_6-55nbspPM-5_zpsokol1pfi.png

05-21-15_7-00nbspPM-13_zps2f8o469e.png

05-21-15_7-00nbspPM-11_zpsr9pcib7l.png

05-21-15_7-00nbspPM-12_zpsn3tqk80n.png

05-21-15_7-00nbspPM-3_zpsyzjsz8jd.png

05-21-15_7-00nbspPM-5_zpsgyefexu7.png

05-21-15_7-00nbspPM-2_zpsc6tmlh0v.png

05-21-15_7-00nbspPM-4_zpsakx8wrgh.png

05-21-15_7-03nbspPM_zpsvtu9d0m2.png

and here's some bonus pictures of Noel, just in case you forgot.

05-21-15_7-03nbspPM-4_zpsphq82ede.png

05-21-15_7-03nbspPM-2_zpskxbkgojs.png

I dunno if you guys would be interested or not, but I was considering aging them both up in Create-A-Sim just to see what they would look like as adult sims. I could post some pictures of that too. :D

One vote is good enough for me!

The only things I changed were thier hairstyles, clothes, and I give all my sims eyelashes for realism. (and I gave Anna some makeup, couldn't resist.)

I'll be honest, Noel has a MUCH stronger chin than I expected.

05-21-15_7-34nbspPM-6_zpsoj2o109k.png

05-21-15_7-34nbspPM-4_zpsbebzcspz.png

Still a cutie though!

and Anna is of course, as adorable as ever.

05-21-15_7-35nbspPM_zps2wjrwuog.png

05-21-15_7-35nbspPM-3_zpsxspbxgi8.png

05-21-15_7-35nbspPM-4_zpsj4xjjnfd.png

wow... Anna... I actually find her really... CREEPY!

That long neck, those enormous glwoing red eyes, that grin... she's like an alien saying: "I stare into the abyss of your soul!!!"

granted: that's what she does... but in a creepy way...

but that's just my opinion...

wow... Anna... I actually find her really... CREEPY!

That long neck, those enormous glwoing red eyes, that grin... she's like an alien saying: "I stare into the abyss of your soul!!!"

granted: that's what she does... but in a creepy way...

but that's just my opinion...

...yo she does have a really long neck.

holy crap her neck is long. How did i not see that before, that is the most ridiculous neck i've ever seen Anna what the hell.

I'm kinda weirded out now too.

OKAY STORY TIME!!1! :D

Today, Aya decided that she wanted to go see her old friend Laura, and she dragged Cain along with her to the Belrose Mansion.

For whatever reason Aya decided that it was most appropriate to walk all the way around the house and knock on the back door. Guess she's been hanging out with Cain a little too much. Amirite HAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry.

05-22-15_11-40nbspAM_zpsksryerb0.png

Either way, she was welcomed in with open arms. Literally.

05-22-15_11-41nbspAM-3_zpse1fiukqu.png

05-22-15_11-42nbspAM_zpspzfeowpd.pngLaura apparently had some pretty serious stuff to share.

05-22-15_11-42nbspAM-2_zpssg4yckbj.png

Aya and Laura seemed to have a nice afternoon catching up.

05-22-15_11-44nbspAM-7_zpstnysmd9x.png

Meanwhile, Cain found other things to do.

05-22-15_11-45nbspAM_zpsmh3uaqoz.png

but wait. WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS FIGURE IN A CHEFS UNIFORM???

05-22-15_11-45nbspAM-2_zpsffnnkm5x.png

Shade has apparently taken an interest in the culinary arts, subsequently he is not wearing the outfit I assigned him. He is still in all black though. That warms my heart.

05-22-15_11-46nbspAM_zpsqwrupvfh.png

05-22-15_11-46nbspAM-2_zpsedlyx7b9.png

Oh look, it's Shades good pal Gossip Gardevoir. Lets stop and say hello.

05-22-15_11-47nbspAM_zpseponngjv.png

Cain is far too busy to care about this new development.

05-22-15_11-46nbspAM-5_zpsumoi2m5s.png

05-22-15_11-52nbspAM-3_zpsh4l6eydl.png

Edited by iowayshay

Yeah, neck is a bit long. Also those eyes... THOSE EYES!

also theres your post

Hey thanks!

If it's not obvious I added some gameplay to my last post, but here's more!

Noel swaggered by outside the Belrose house. Looking for Shade I assume. He went that way. <<<

05-22-15_11-56nbspAM_zpsabncdifj.png

05-22-15_11-56nbspAM-2_zps6kbx7zpf.png

Cain's new love interest ran off (had some kind of "job" to do or something, I dunno) so he decided to merge into Laura in an attempt to absorb her power.

05-22-15_11-54nbspAM-3_zpsayhzew3z.png

But Laura just got up and switched seats and completely ruined all the fun.

So Cain decided to get up to more trouble.

05-22-15_12-05nbspPM_zpslhk375jh.png

I'm not really sure if he's threatening her or flexing. Either way a romance quickly blossomed and they went out on a date immediately.

05-22-15_12-06nbspPM_zps2565tcmp.png

Everything seems to be about Cain, but I can't help it! He just keeps doing the silliest things. I really want Aya and Hardy to meet soon though, thats probably what I'll do next. or i will switch over to the Fiore house and progress toward Fern's imminent and violent death.

*clears throat*

ANYWAY.

Cain and his new lady friend, (Also known as Bella Goth) were having a great time. Cains lady friend from earlier in the day (also known as Katrina Caliente) was not having the best time. Probably because sim Cain isn't super good at "loyalty". At least, not when it comes to romantic partners.

05-22-15_12-07nbspPM-4_zpsm0rw3lb2.png

Also look Radomus is at the club too lel.

05-22-15_12-07nbspPM-3_zpsz4qv4x8d.png

Oh, also i dunno if I mentioned this but Bella Goth is married to a man called Mortimer. Someone must have tipped him off or something because he just happened to be there as well.

05-22-15_12-08nbspPM-3_zpseur9dkzd.png

Cain dont even curr tho , lmao.

05-22-15_12-08nbspPM-2_zpsxrarunij.png

LOL.

05-22-15_12-09nbspPM_zpsli3ul0h6.png

Cain decided all of the betrayed lovers in the bar were killing his vibe, so he took Bella back to his place.

05-22-15_12-13nbspPM_zpskurtl49e.png

Look how happy they are. Bella must hate her marriage.

Anyway, Cain, as I have said before, simply does not have time to waste.

05-22-15_12-13nbspPM-2_zps85nn1tnd.png

"Oh man, are you tired? I am EXHAUSTED, you should probably just spend the night here. With me. In this bed. Now."

05-22-15_12-14nbspPM_zpsoq53toy5.png05-22-15_12-14nbspPM-2_zps7hxfvish.png

Cain always gets what he wants.

And Cain ALWAYS wants a celebratory grilled cheese.

05-22-15_12-15nbspPM_zpsl1sjpi4j.png

05-22-15_12-19nbspPM_zpsmg29tijo.png

They look pretty similar dont they? The only real difference is, this new victim has a uterus...

oh shiiiiiiit

Edited by iowayshay

2 things. One, what happened with this love child business you mentioned earlier. Second, this convo between GG and Shade. LET US SEE IT!!! (pls)

This is what I'm wondering too. I wonder if you can get reporters in Sims 4...

2 things. One, what happened with this love child business you mentioned earlier. Second, this convo between GG and Shade. LET US SEE IT!!! (pls)

i have added moar stuff for your love child questions.

As for GG and Shade, I honestly have no idea what was going on. I wasn't actively playing either one of them, it was completely autonomous. So really they could be talking about anything I guess..

Also, theres no way I'm giving you close ups of Shade when he's not even in his proper attire. Smh.

This is what I'm wondering too. I wonder if you can get reporters in Sims 4...

Unfortunately, reporters are not a thing. That would be incredibly cool though.

Also you might be interested to know that Saphira has apparently gotten herself a job as a detective. Also completely without any guidance from myself.

Unfortunately, reporters are not a thing. That would be incredibly cool though.

Also you might be interested to know that Saphira has apparently gotten herself a job as a detective. Also completely without any guidance from myself.

Maybe GG and Saphira could be partnering detectives; GG being the one to interrogating people about any details whilst Saphira is the one who uses more ruthless tactics, especially when someone has wronged her family. Just some weird thoughts I came up with whilst reading that.

Edited by amazingmagicsam

What does Gardevoir even do in the city anyways? inb4 cashier or something silly like that. or a clown

EDIT: Also how does Aya feel about Cain's new friend. We saw how this ended last time, so did this go any differently?

Edited by Zetaark

Cain's face in this pic tho

05-22-15_11-46nbspAM-5_zpsumoi2m5s.png

He looks like he's not sure what he's doing there.

"Wait, did this actually work? Wow, I'm good at this."

Saphira is going to fight crime, huh?
Soon she'll be the Batman this city deserves. She already lost her parents, so...

...oh my. Cain...

I'm looking forward to seeing the other characters in the city, too! How does the city put up with Charlotte or Luna or Julia?

Also, you should update the main post with the other characters! And show us what Shade's supposed to look like, in his proper attire!

okay since Zeta obviously cannot wait any longer.

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade

05-21-15_7-09nbspPM-2_zps3cd8kke2.png

05-21-15_7-09nbspPM_zpsstivukvi.png

05-21-15_7-05nbspPM-2_zpsiaclbfsp.png

Dustin off them shoulders.

05-21-15_7-05nbspPM_zpssgw3sudn.png

Lol. Must've eaten something weird.

05-21-15_7-09nbspPM-3_zpsew8igl9k.png

SHAAAAADE

I hope he is adequate. I worked with what I had.

as for his convo with GG that is completely up to your own interpretation because I honestly don't know.

Ooh, I like him.

Anyways, it's time for the fanfics and stories to start rolling in! I can only imagine them: Shade and Gossip Gardevoir Scandal? is something I'm looking forward too!

Actually, I may start this myself... Shall I post here or in a new thread in the CW section?

Back at Fiore manor, Rini has been working hard on creating her perfect garden...

...by fishing.

Everyone in Simtopia knows that fish are the only respectable fertilizer for anyone who is serious about gardening.

and every knowledgeable simmer knows that theres more to fishing than just fish

05-22-15_4-55nbspPM_zpscue21oyn.png

05-22-15_4-55nbspPM-2_zpsdtjphi53.png

05-22-15_4-58nbspPM_zps5chpbiny.png

05-22-15_4-58nbspPM-4_zpsyjpaaegv.png

05-22-15_5-17nbspPM_zpsg4xggyfx.png

Overall, the first fishing trip was okay, but Rini felt like her plants deserved even better, so she would come back tomorrow and fish again. i.e. We didn't fish up what I wanted us to fish up. >:(

Soon after Rini returned home, Fern came back from school, and immediately received a call from the principal to tell him how much he absolutely sucked at everything. He seemed to take it well.

05-22-15_5-13nbspPM_zpsyzbztbwp.png

Rini went to tend her precious plants, and Amaria stood uncomfortably close to her while she did so. just like any good friend would.

05-22-15_5-13nbspPM-3_zpsboktwi19.png

Amaria then proceeded to have a glass of milk and then LEFT THE FREAKING GLASS JUST SITTING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR GOD DAMNED GARDEN ARE YOU KIDDING ME AMARIA PICK THAT SHIT UP RIGHT NOW HOW DARE YOU.

05-22-15_5-13nbspPM-2_zpspysitgda.png

Anyway yeah we took care of all the plants and shit whatever.

05-22-15_5-11nbspPM_zps9nuubjho.png

And of course, as soon as we sit down to relax after a hard days work, Fern starts acting up. The sass that nobody asked for, seriously. Shut the hell up Fern.

05-22-15_5-22nbspPM-2_zpsdhspfkpj.png

05-22-15_5-23nbspPM_zpssgjwzwvl.png

And of course, He's 100% pleased with himself.

Tsk, tsk. You should really be nicer to your sister Fern.

Seriously. You should be nicer to her. You never know what she could be capable of. hehehehehe...ehehehehehe...HEHEHEHEHEHEH...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ehem.

Excuse me.

I have no idea where that came from.

Anyway...

Upon fishing the next day, Rini came across a very interesting catch.

05-22-15_5-18nbspPM-4_zpsbrxxzz4b.png

It was a tiny treasure chest, and inside was what appeared to be some sort of strange berry. The likes of which Rini had never seen before.

Rini rushed home of course, and took a closer look at her new little fruit. Or what she assumed was a fruit.

05-22-15_5-47nbspPM-2_zpshmxd9bsy.png

It appeared to have spots, and...tiny horns?? How bizarre.

Although night had fallen, Rini was very enthusiastic about the new exotic addition to her garden, so she spent all night planting and replanting, watering and decorating, and by morning, the garden was a whole new place entirely.

05-22-15_5-14nbspPM_zps5zqtguvd.png

05-22-15_5-48nbspPM_zpsqskhouir.png

05-22-15_5-47nbspPM_zpskdp0xwpz.png

and in the very middle of her new paradise, she planted her new little friend. Of course, Florinia doesn't generally approve of such "emotional bonds" especially towards something as silly as a plant, there was something about this little guy that really stuck with her.

05-22-15_5-48nbspPM-2_zpsppdfofom.png

05-22-15_5-49nbspPM_zpsdxrbsnxl.png

She slept quite soundly that night. with her glasses on apparently. remind me to fix that.

05-22-15_5-51nbspPM-2_zpsz3yq1lnh.png

And so did he.

10414087-6086-4f7b-a119-5b4355e614dd_zps

hehehehehe....

HUEUEHUE-*cough* *hack*.

Erm.

Right.

The end...

For now...

Guys I'll be honest i'm having fun with this.

Back at Fiore manor, Rini has been working hard on creating her perfect garden...

Amaria then proceeded to have a glass of milk and then LEFT THE FREAKING GLASS JUST SITTING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR GOD DAMNED GARDEN ARE YOU KIDDING ME AMARIA PICK THAT SHIT UP RIGHT NOW HOW DARE YOU.

05-22-15_5-13nbspPM-2_zpspysitgda.png

Lol Amaria wtf.

I'm dying. Shay pls no more.

Actually wtf am i talking about pls more

Cain's first day in Simsylvania or whatever.

05-17-15_11-23nbspAM_zpsr0tcvjcl.png

Cain spots his first target.

05-17-15_11-24nbspAM_zps2ojm5akk.png

But alas, Cain is simply too irresistible, and soon he is swarmed by many attractive locals. Which he's pretty okay with actually.

05-17-15_11-25nbspAM_zpsm7tbl0h9.png

05-17-15_11-27nbspAM_zpsignmpvev.png

Eventually, the crowd dissipates, and he is able to return his sole focus to the original target.

05-17-15_11-33nbspAM_zpsfohr9sbl.png

05-17-15_11-34nbspAM_zpsniidgaab.png

05-17-15_11-34nbspAM-2_zpsazu9jlpx.png

Meanwhile, Aya just kinda wanted to be alone, so I just kinda let her do her own thing. Which is making eggs I guess.

05-17-15_11-29nbspAM_zpspqlzz8fc.png

05-17-15_11-38nbspAM_zps9xosp6mv.png

Anyway, back to the important stuff.

05-17-15_11-36nbspAM_zpsgncscspa.png

Cain is not one to waste time.

05-17-15_11-41nbspAM_zpsbk1sjmui.png

05-17-15_11-44nbspAM_zpsjzt93tlz.png

That got real real fast

That got real real fast

Cain does not waste time. He's not getting any younger.

Speaking of aging, should I just turn aging off for Reborn land or do yall want to see everybody get old and crusty? If anyone has kids or anything we can still age them up whenever we want. i mean, IF that happens. *cough*