NOVA I MADE REBORN SIMS COME LOOK

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH my god. This thread is just the best. iowayshay, you are a blessing.

And whoa Cain already broke up after just one hook-up? What the even?

That's totes okay for me though, since I only ship him with the protag. <3

stahp you're making me blush

And don't worry all, I already know exactly how Fern is going to die, it's only a matter of time...

So, I guess Amaria somehow started flirting with Julia when I wasn't looking so now Julia is walking around all sad because she's jealous of Amaria and Titania.

05-17-15_9-04nbspPM-4_zpsbvbregwy.png

05-17-15_9-07nbspPM_zps1exdhe9z.png

05-17-15_9-04nbspPM_zpsjdz4ukrt.png

05-17-15_9-05nbspPM-4_zpsegfhreux.png

05-17-15_9-07nbspPM-3_zpsllusqtz1.png

Julia drinks the pain away.

05-17-15_8-59nbspPM_zpsboemo1jg.png

They're so cute tho omg I wonder how long this will last. <3

It's like they're college roommates again. Wait, was it college? School? Whatever.

05-17-15_9-02nbspPM_zpskmwocwst.png

05-17-15_9-01nbspPM_zpsphwu0k4z.png

Well, college roommates + 1. -.-

Fern harasses the mail-woman.

05-17-15_9-12nbspPM_zpskywnzonq.png

05-17-15_9-12nbspPM-2_zpsljwl3cxd.png

05-17-15_9-11nbspPM-2_zpslj4uur53.png

05-17-15_9-11nbspPM-3_zpsr6skog01.png

Here we have Fern unknowingly contributing to his own inevitable demise...

*maniacal laughter*

05-17-15_9-16nbspPM_zpsirinumdf.png

and just a few other neat shots I got.

nom

05-17-15_9-37nbspPM-2_zpsfqw53bnl.png

Green hair squad.

05-17-15_9-14nbspPM_zpsqssveorj.png

Julia in her zone.

05-17-15_9-33nbspPM_zpsuuqywipa.png

swag on fleek.

05-17-15_9-39nbspPM_zpsofyp0spg.png

bruh.

05-17-15_9-38nbspPM_zps6csoekls.png

....BRUH.

05-17-15_9-38nbspPM-2_zps9qe8u7e9.png

give it up for the Reborn sims everybody.

Well this is just absolutely amazing. Well done. Incidentally, do you have much in the way of particular meteor grunts at all? Other than that, it will be interesting to see the Circus Trio in this. Also where be the Shade?

ohhh and hey umm what specific sims game is this? I want to play it myself. :3

The sims 4 plus the Get to Work expansion! If you do get the game lemme know and I can try to send you the tray files for these chuckleheads. I use a LOT of cc though...

Well this is just absolutely amazing. Well done. Incidentally, do you have much in the way of particular meteor grunts at all? Other than that, it will be interesting to see the Circus Trio in this. Also where be the Shade?

I have not done any team meteor or any of the trio yet, but I plan to. especially Taka because he is the love of my life. and I actually created Shade a long time ago, but I've been thinking I might just wait until I find him lurking somewhere in game to show you guys.

chants

Meteor Sims, Meteor Sims~

YES PLEASE

That Fern actually looks great.

And poor Julia, but I guess I can understand her, who wouldn't fall for Amaria? Titania even quite literally fell for her.

*sitting in a random chair, giggling manically at thoughts of Fern's demise* Wait, what? Totally wondering if Cain has found a new target yet, not thinking about the inevitable death of Fern... or maybe I am thinking about it?

Is it just me, or is he looking a little bit lady-like? Something about his eyes and lips.
Wanna touch dat hair, though.
Is he gonna live with Cain and Aya, or Titania and Amaria? Or who lives with who now?

Considering that Aya and Hardy are a thing, I would imagine that he would stay with Cain and Aya. Also from what I recall, Tania and Hardy aren't exactly on the greatest of terms, so...

^Well, neither are Cain and Aya, though it's definitely getting better. I was curious if they were all gonna be sorted in with their families.

...Then again, Cain and Aya did canonically live together until Cain ran away, whereas Amaria and Titania lived alone.

Is it just me, or is he looking a little bit lady-like? Something about his eyes and lips.

Wanna touch dat hair, though.

Is he gonna live with Cain and Aya, or Titania and Amaria? Or who lives with who now?

I am of the same opinion on the lady like thing. I thought about giving him some facial hair or something, but that just wouldnt be accurate ya know? I think it's the lips. He has somewhat feminine lips.