NOVA I MADE REBORN SIMS COME LOOK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. Life is hard. But I'm not dead yet so why complain?

Anyway, here's Wonderwall.

...I mean..Lin.

5686acb1-53b8-432b-b12b-120035a8761f_zps

I know what you're thinking, "whats with the cinematic effects Shay, you flaky son of a bitch?"

Well first of all watch your mouth.

Secondly, I'm hoping I can keep this spurt of motivation long enough to play out this rather dramatic storyline I have in mind for sim Lin here. It'll be work though...ugh...so much havoc to wreak...

but yeh hi i missed u all im sorry I died but i came back bcuz i love u. <3

Y'all so impatient I swear.

*clears throat*

08-15-15_3-23nbspPM_zpsgq1lixic.png

Mr. Gordon M. Savage was highly respected by every sim in the city of Newcrest.

He worked hard to build up his massive wealth, through stocks and investment, and then he shared much of it with his community. He build housing for the homeless, paid off the massive medical bills of others, he even sent several promising young minds to college at no cost to them whatsoever. He donated to orphanages, asylums, and funded many vital environmental preservation expeditions. He was kind, generous, respectful, talented, and devastatingly handsome, even as he reached his middle years. It would be a gross understatement to say that Mr. Gordon M. Savage was admired.

Which is why his sudden death came as such a shock to the community.

24bca21e-fd7d-4b44-9244-6ac5af374d72_zps

He had always been a healthy man, at the age of 46 years he was very active and fit, he’d had no noted cardiovascular problems in the past, and there were no records of his few living family members having any history of medical issues before, and yet he was found on the floor of his lavishly furnished bedroom one morning without a pulse. The autopsy produced no signs of a struggle, no outer injuries or bruising, nothing indicating foul play at all, the cause of death seemed to be a very unusual heart failure, where the heart not only stopped beating, but almost imploded.

Of course, heartbreak spread throughout the city, (no pun intended). Mr. Savage’s loss was a devastating blow to so many people who had admired him in his life. “It really is such a shame,” they said. “only 4 months after his honeymoon too…Mrs. Savage must be devastated, the poor girl probably never thought she would become his widow so soon!”

a088d378-62bd-401e-b2a0-d2b95b9ff068_zps

Their romance had been a bit of a whirlwind, but Gordon knew she had to become his wife the moment he saw her. It was strange, almost as if an unseen force was pulling them together. After only a few weeks, Mr. Savage had fallen head over heels for his new lady, he proposed, she of course accepted, and the two of them eloped the following day.

00e4750f-e3c1-49ed-a6aa-4f8c7f0c9889_zps

But now, the young Mrs. Savage was forced to appear at the funeral of her late husband. Cloaked elegantly in black, She did not speak to the hundreds of guests, but nodded in appreciation at their sympathies, she did not speak at the podium, for she was far too overcome with grief to compose a proper speech.

953888a7-1aa2-4d56-b646-4cc57484a701_zps

Soon after, At the reading of the will, and with a heavy heart, Mrs. Savage accepted her inheritance of the entire Savage estates and wealth. Every last bit went to her, and she was now the wealthiest sim in the region and owner of many fine estates throughout.

7b3bd686-78db-4505-9640-b3b3175868f0_zps

It seems odd to a sensible mind that Gordon would have left his entire wealth in the hands of such a mysterious young woman, who was only his wife for little over 4 months. No one had even heard of her before her very sudden marriage to Mr. Gordon M.Savage, but she was irrefutably beautiful, well-spoken, intelligent and witty, a very charming young lady. Surely Mr. Savage wouldn’t have left so much wealth in the hands of an incapable woman. No, the community now had full faith in the young Mrs. Savage and knew that entrusting her with the wealth was the right thing to do, after all it’s what Mr. Savage wanted. His dying wish.

ec6df612-26ac-4ba8-9d6b-8a487d7a4396_zps

And with that, the newly widowed Mrs. Lin Savage’s plan was ready to unfold.

GG's humanized makeover!

08-15-15_2-33nbspPM_zpsbjmudcdz.png

08-15-15_2-33nbspPM-2_zps3tmv4o4b.png

kinda going for a professional type of look. Probably gonna put her in the detective career again. Maybe have her look into this whole situation a bit.

It helps that her good friend Luna just happens to work as the hired help in the Savage mansion. ;)

Edited by iowayshay