NOVA I MADE REBORN SIMS COME LOOK

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this ever be available for download/shared? Also Shade is just too damn good. Keep up the cool work man!

You mean like the sims? Do you have the sims 4? I would be happy to share them, i'd just need to figure out how...lol

Also I use TONS of custom content, so if you wanted them to show up exactly the same in your game you would have to download everything that I have. I'd be happy to help you do that though! even though i have like over 2,000 files in my mods folder

Also I would have to ask that you didn't go posting them and claiming ownership, just because I created literally NONE of the custom content and I would feel horrible taking credit away from all those talented people. D:

Taka. Terra. Cal. Omg. Shade taking an interest in culinary. I must resist picking up a pen... btw

what hairstyle does Blake have? i like it.

I believe Blake's hair is a sims 3 conversion? I probably got it off of the Sims4blogspot site thing. I can try to find the file if you like.

Your ideas are brilliant, but unfortunately Fern's death is already written in the sim stars.

Of course, we could always bring him back to life and kill him again.

Ah, I love the sims.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. I THINK I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING. YOU'RE GOING TO GO ALL LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS ON FERN'S UNFORTUNATE BEING. DO IT.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. I THINK I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING. YOU'RE GOING TO GO ALL LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS ON FERN'S UNFORTUNATE BEING. DO IT.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. ;)

Anyway, I decided to join the Goth household for the birth of Cain's child because I wanted to name him also because there would be no Goth drama if I hadn't controlled them for a bit I am not a micromanager i swear.

As we all know, Bella's husband was fully aware of her infidelity, and he was NOT about to let it slide.

05-26-15_11-48nbspAM_zps6heek2xg.png

Unfortunately, the arguments got so bad, especially after the discovery of Bella's pregnancy, that Bella and Mortimer ended up getting a divorce.

Moments later, Cain showed up at the Goth's front door. Bella took the opportunity to inform him of the circumstances.

05-26-15_11-51nbspAM-3_zpsbypfkdnc.png

Cain was....surprised.

05-26-15_11-51nbspAM-4_zps5vfqih5q.png

Yeah...surprised. We'll go with that.

05-26-15_11-51nbspAM-5_zpsolpcvrlc.png

Anyway, Cain isn't an asshole, so he didn't run off or anything. Especially not after he heard about the divorce that happened moments before.

05-26-15_11-56nbspAM_zps0mhs3npb.png

05-26-15_11-55nbspAM_zps5l15zztt.png

So Cain stuck around and called Mortimer an asshole a few times. Autonomously I might add. Lol.

05-26-15_11-59nbspAM_zpssvtjt76r.png05-26-15_11-59nbspAM-2_zpsipmhvpoq.png

In the meantime, I decided to pop in on Fiore manor, just to make sure everything is going as planned well.

05-26-15_12-18nbspPM_zpsgibfihf1.png

05-26-15_12-22nbspPM_zpszuioaga8.png

Julia took a trip to the gym, I figured she could use a little attention.

05-26-15_12-33nbspPM_zpson6jclcw.png

Amaria almost peed herself.

05-26-15_12-15nbspPM-2_zps6lgimpuo.png

We spotted Bella at the gym too, looking very pregnant and very sad. :(

05-26-15_12-32nbspPM_zpsku0fbmid.png

05-26-15_12-38nbspPM_zpsbqtblqbm.png

I thought Bella looked about ready to pop, so I went back on over to the Goth residence to keep an eye on her. Although she isn't in the best predicament, it's gotta be said that Bella has always been an excellent mother to her two existing children, so I'm certain she'll be a good mother to this new baby regardless.

05-26-15_12-00nbspPM_zpsbm50d9qe.png

I don't know if i mentioned it before, but Bella and Mortimer actually have a teenage daughter called Cassandra and a young boy called Alexander, so baby Cain has some half-siblings and stuff.

In fact, I discovered that Alexander and Noel are actually acquainted already. They seem to have a lot in common.

05-26-15_12-54nbspPM-2_zps7jejmmsj.png

And then, it was TIME.

05-26-15_12-57nbspPM_zps4k2xul7f.png

05-26-15_12-58nbspPM_zpslwmxha7y.png

Bella checked into the hospital, accompanied by her daughter (thats Cassandra's leg up in the corner. lol)

05-26-15_12-58nbspPM-2_zpssbkhrmqb.png

Abel Goth was born rather quickly and without complications, and upon seeing the face of her new baby boy, Bella seemed to be feeling much happier already.

05-26-15_12-59nbspPM_zpsda3ukglq.png

05-26-15_1-01nbspPM_zpsbwgoqb1b.png

05-26-15_1-01nbspPM-2_zpsiqwivegw.png

Abel seemed pretty excited too.

Needless to say things sure are getting interesting in the chaotic land of Sim Reborn.

05-26-15_12-20nbspPM_zps0wbnim48.png

Very...very...interesting...

So, what do you think? How involved should Cain be in Abel's life? Should he have Bella move in? Should he pretend Bella doesn't exist? Should he steal Abel from Bella in the night? idk man. idk.

So, what do you think? How involved should Cain be in Abel's life? Should he have Bella move in? Should he pretend Bella doesn't exist? Should he steal Abel from Bella in the night? idk man. idk.

Find out more in another exciting episode of Sim Reborn!

GUYS OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO PAUSE THE GAME WHILE I WAS WRITING THE POST AND FERN IS DEAD

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG I WAS GONE BUT SOMEHOW THE BACKYARD CAUGHT ON FIRE AND FERN IS DEAD AND EVERYONE HAS PISSED THEMSELVES AND PASSED OUT AND THE GRIM REAPER IS JUST LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AND FERN IS DEAD AND IM CRYING OH MY GOD.

Edited by iowayshay

GUYS OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO PAUSE THE GAME WHILE I WAS WRITING THE POST AND FERN IS DEAD

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG I WAS GONE BUT SOMEHOW THE BACKYARD CAUGHT ON FIRE AND FERN IS DEAD AND EVERYONE HAS PISSED THEMSELVES AND PASSED OUT AND THE GRIM REAPER IS JUST LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AND FERN IS DEAD AND IM CRYING OH MY GOD.

Maybe Charlotte dropped one of her lit cigarettes on the grass and let Fern burn :3

Maybe Charlotte dropped one of her lit cigarettes on the grass and let Fern burn :3

THAT'S THE THING THOUGH, CHARLOTTE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE HERE.

ALSO IM NOT SURE IF FERN DIED FROM FIRE OR FROM HUNGER.

either way the first death of Fern has happened. and I didnt even have to try.

Using my expert detective skills I have deduced that someone attempted to use the grill in the backyard and failed horribly. The result being a massive fire that caused everyone to flee the house and NO ONE DECIDED TO MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO PUT IT OUT.

They all just refused to enter the house even though the fire was NOT EVEN IN THE HOUSE IT WAS IN THE FREAKING BACKYARD.

SO NOW THEY'RE ALL ON THE VERGE OF STARVING TO DEATH AND DEAD TIRED AND HAVE ALL PEED THEMSELVES BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO PUT THE FREAKING FIRE OUT AND FOR SOME REASON FIRE DEPARTMENTS DON'T EXIST IN THE SIMS 4.

And Fern is dead. and now im kinda mad because I have to put Fern back in the town so I can kill him the RIGHT way.

Still pretty fantastic though that Fern was the only one who died. Lmao.

05-26-15_1-50nbspPM-2_zps2t7ixrkp.png

05-26-15_1-36nbspPM_zpsplb4wraq.png

The backyard actively on fire.

05-26-15_1-37nbspPM_zpsz3yssisr.png

Everyone in the front of the house doing absolutely nothing about it. Including Grim.

05-26-15_1-39nbspPM_zpsqxlabhw5.png

I sent everyone to put out the fire, Julia managed to catch herself on fire, everyone is starving, Amaria has fainted. Titania is starving.

05-26-15_1-40nbspPM_zpswe6vphx3.png

Julia has fainted.

05-26-15_1-40nbspPM-2_zpsfziigdr0.png

Rini has....well...you get the picture.

Honestly I'm just glad the front yard is still intact and Lileep is undamaged.

Lileep being the name of Rini's plant friend if that wasn't obvious.

Edited by iowayshay

Fern died and we didn't even see it :(

I hope Fern 2 and Lileep will become "good friends" muahahah..ehm yeah

As for Cain i think he's responsible enough to keep the baby and stay with the mother? Maybe?

THAT'S THE THING THOUGH, CHARLOTTE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE HERE.

ALSO IM NOT SURE IF FERN DIED FROM FIRE OR FROM HUNGER.

either way the first death of Fern has happened. and I didnt even have to try.

Using my expert detective skills I have deduced that someone attempted to use the grill in the backyard and failed horribly. The result being a massive fire that caused everyone to flee the house and NO ONE DECIDED TO MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO PUT IT OUT.

They all just refused to enter the house even though the fire was NOT EVEN IN THE HOUSE IT WAS IN THE FREAKING BACKYARD.

SO NOW THEY'RE ALL ON THE VERGE OF STARVING TO DEATH AND DEAD TIRED AND HAVE ALL PEED THEMSELVES BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO PUT THE FREAKING FIRE OUT AND FOR SOME REASON FIRE DEPARTMENTS DON'T EXIST IN THE SIMS 4.

And Fern is dead. and now im kinda mad because I have to put Fern back in the town so I can kill him the RIGHT way.

Still pretty fantastic though that Fern was the only one who died. Lmao.

05-26-15_1-50nbspPM-2_zps2t7ixrkp.png

05-26-15_1-36nbspPM_zpsplb4wraq.png

The backyard actively on fire.

05-26-15_1-37nbspPM_zpsz3yssisr.png

Everyone in the front of the house doing absolutely nothing about it. Including Grim.

05-26-15_1-39nbspPM_zpsqxlabhw5.png

I sent everyone to put out the fire, Julia managed to catch herself on fire, everyone is starving, Amaria has fainted. Titania is starving.

05-26-15_1-40nbspPM_zpswe6vphx3.png

Julia has fainted.

05-26-15_1-40nbspPM-2_zpsfziigdr0.png

Rini has....well...you get the picture.

Honestly I'm just glad the front yard is still intact and Lileep is undamaged.

Lileep being the name of Rini's plant friend if that wasn't obvious.

LOL

LET THEM ALL BURN

(Perhaps it was Julia. I suspect she tried to BOOM the grill.)

Even though Fern dies in a way that was not meant to be, I can't help but think it's absolutely hilarious that he died in a fire.
It's perfect~

Now let's hope his double will provide us with the planned entertainment.

Also, those fainted ladies are all looking very graceful.

Just goin through the town and fixing up peoples houses and eyes and adding Fern 2. (whom i actually named Fern 2) I think I finally have the eye thing sorted out. But a few things happened, so have some bonus pics!

05-26-15_3-10nbspPM_zpsdnomuto8.png

Fixed up Charlottes bedroom, it was a premade room for a little girl, I added some better furniture and an ashtray. I got'chu girl. <3

05-26-15_3-15nbspPM_zpsuvj9ouqx.png

Fixed Hardy's eyes and bought him a present.

05-26-15_3-15nbspPM-3_zps76swix5r.png

Had him gain a little guitar skill.

05-26-15_3-16nbspPM-2_zpsfervlbsh.png

Saw this joker strolling down the street in the uniform of someone in the scientist career, guess Radomus has his life all figured out without me.

05-26-15_3-16nbspPM_zpskurrkqvu.png

And this happened. The resemblance is almost frightening.

05-26-15_3-26nbspPM_zpsfysbgucg.png

Then I took Hardy to meet his neighbors, I needed to fix thier eyes anyway and I wanted him to meet Aya, so figured I'd kill two birds and all.

05-26-15_3-27nbspPM_zps9uioqudx.png

Aya was NOT happy about Cain letting a stranger into thier house. Again.

05-26-15_3-28nbspPM_zpsh3tdhoop.png

But she warmed up to him eventually. Just a little bit. Cain looks like hes up to something in my opinion, but I guess he usually looks like that.

05-26-15_3-35nbspPM_zpslztx9din.png

Hardy definitely took an immediate liking to Aya and Cain, but Aya in particularly, he even got a few wishes to "flirt with someone" not even kidding. lol.

He chatted her up for quite awhile.

05-26-15_3-36nbspPM_zps2axzyo1l.png

05-26-15_3-36nbspPM-2_zpseu0tk3dx.png

He also gave her a few rather wistful gazes, but I wasn't gonna have him flirt just yet. I didn't think Aya would like that.

05-26-15_3-36nbspPM-3_zpsa7uhhcen.png

But I was wrong apparently, I got distracted because Cain was breaking the sink.

05-26-15_3-39nbspPM_zpsr7idvpj9.png

While I wasn't paying attention, Hardy started flirting without my permission.

and Aya actually took it well! I was really surprised to be honest, she seemed so anti-social before.

05-26-15_3-40nbspPM-2_zpseym8abjo.png

05-26-15_3-40nbspPM-3_zpsufm24agl.png

That went on for a little while and they became romantic interests like, immediately. I sent Hardy home, I don't want them to move too fast here. lol.

Some cute pictures of GG and Saphira fighting crime together.

05-26-15_4-41nbspPM-2_zpst3aicou9.png05-26-15_4-41nbspPM_zpshxo0tvyy.png05-26-15_4-49nbspPM_zpsyjsxx4wo.png

And a cute one of Luna in her fancy business pantsuit.

05-26-15_4-51nbspPM-2_zpsuvycsstl.png

Edited by iowayshay

You mean like the sims? Do you have the sims 4? I would be happy to share them, i'd just need to figure out how...lol

Also I use TONS of custom content, so if you wanted them to show up exactly the same in your game you would have to download everything that I have. I'd be happy to help you do that though! even though i have like over 2,000 files in my mods folder

Also I would have to ask that you didn't go posting them and claiming ownership, just because I created literally NONE of the custom content and I would feel horrible taking credit away from all those talented people. D:

Yeah I have it. I don't even know how the share thing really works either. If it's not a bother you could tell the custom content but don't wanna ask you to do something tedious for you. And no need to worry about the ownership, it's just for personal fun in the game (I wouldn't dare use other people's content without asking/crediting them) :D

Just goin through the town and fixing up peoples houses and eyes and adding Fern 2. (whom i actually named Fern 2) I think I finally have the eye thing sorted out. But a few things happened, so have some bonus pics!

05-26-15_3-10nbspPM_zpsdnomuto8.png

Fixed up Charlottes bedroom, it was a premade room for a little girl, I added some better furniture and an ashtray. I got'chu girl. <3

05-26-15_3-15nbspPM_zpsuvj9ouqx.png

Fixed Hardy's eyes and bought him a present.

05-26-15_3-15nbspPM-3_zps76swix5r.png

Had him gain a little guitar skill.

05-26-15_3-16nbspPM-2_zpsfervlbsh.png

Saw this joker strolling down the street in the uniform of someone in the scientist career, guess Radomus has his life all figured out without me.

05-26-15_3-16nbspPM_zpskurrkqvu.png

And this happened. The resemblance is almost frightening.

05-26-15_3-26nbspPM_zpsfysbgucg.png

Then I took Hardy to meet his neighbors, I needed to fix thier eyes anyway and I wanted him to meet Aya, so figured I'd kill two birds and all.

05-26-15_3-27nbspPM_zps9uioqudx.png

Aya was NOT happy about Cain letting a stranger into thier house. Again.

05-26-15_3-28nbspPM_zpsh3tdhoop.png

But she warmed up to him eventually. Just a little bit. Cain looks like hes up to something in my opinion, but I guess he usually looks like that.

05-26-15_3-35nbspPM_zpslztx9din.png

Hardy definitely took an immediate liking to Aya and Cain, but Aya in particularly, he even got a few wishes to "flirt with someone" not even kidding. lol.

He chatted her up for quite awhile.

05-26-15_3-36nbspPM_zps2axzyo1l.png

05-26-15_3-36nbspPM-2_zpseu0tk3dx.png

He also gave her a few rather wistful gazes, but I wasn't gonna have him flirt just yet. I didn't think Aya would like that.

05-26-15_3-36nbspPM-3_zpsa7uhhcen.png

But I was wrong apparently, I got distracted because Cain was breaking the sink.

05-26-15_3-39nbspPM_zpsr7idvpj9.png

While I wasn't paying attention, Hardy started flirting without my permission.

and Aya actually took it well! I was really surprised to be honest, she seemed so anti-social before.

05-26-15_3-40nbspPM-2_zpseym8abjo.png

05-26-15_3-40nbspPM-3_zpsufm24agl.png

That went on for a little while and they became romantic interests like, immediately. I sent Hardy home, I don't want them to move too fast here. lol.

Some cute pictures of GG and Saphira fighting crime together.

05-26-15_4-41nbspPM-2_zpst3aicou9.png05-26-15_4-41nbspPM_zpshxo0tvyy.png05-26-15_4-49nbspPM_zpsyjsxx4wo.png

And a cute one of Luna in her fancy business pantsuit.

05-26-15_4-51nbspPM-2_zpsuvycsstl.png

Wow... I was even suggesting that Sapphira and GG were partners in crime and here we go. It's close enough to a reporter so that's cool. Imagine if they ended up having to go on some crazy adventure trying to track down a criminal, only to find that it was Terra.

Wow... I was even suggesting that Sapphira and GG were partners in crime and here we go. It's close enough to a reporter so that's cool. Imagine if they ended up having to go on some crazy adventure trying to track down a criminal, only to find that it was Terra.

Let's be honest, it's always Terra.

You guys encourage me too much honestly, I've got about 50 plots and side plots going through my head right now, unfortunately they'll have to wait, because I have a job. :(

Hey, that just means we'll get to enjoy this for a longer time.

Better than if you were to dump action after action on us and then ran out of things to do too fast.

There's no such thing as too many ideas c:

Just tried looking about and found quite alot of stuff. Could you please tell me where to find the following (so I don't have to look through *literally* hundreds of pages)?:

a) The hairs (except cain, anna, florinia). Seriously harder than it looks.

B) The fishnets for cain and aya (boots and top for cain too)

c) Whole stuff: Belrose family, triumvirate, adrienn, amaria and titania (found top tho)

d) GG and Ra(n)domus

If you can't thanks anyway C:

EDIT: OH GOD THE EYES! I CAN'T FIND ANY :c

Edited by Mint_Spaghetti