Next Pokemon Game (Title TBD)

Godot

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, GameFreak mentioned that there will be two more games in this generation. So what i am hoping is for two game that will please mostly everyone. In that i mean, Pokemon Z were you can travel around Hoenn....a game similar to Gold, Silver, and Crystal, along with that added favorite of the battle Frontier. Next, i would like to see the one Kanto remake that everyone seems to forget....Pokemon Lightning Yellow.

Well, GameFreak mentioned that there will be two more games in this generation. So what i am hoping is for two game that will please mostly everyone. In that i mean, Pokemon Z were you can travel around Hoenn....a game similar to Gold, Silver, and Crystal, along with that added favorite of the battle Frontier. Next, i would like to see the one Kanto remake that everyone seems to forget....Pokemon Lightning Yellow.

yes make 3-D yellow nao plz

Two more games likely means a pair of games. e.g. X2/Y2

Just a note, game freak never said there would be two more games, it's just that in the code of ORAS/xy it was shown that there is potential for two more games that have the pentagon symbol.

To be honest the spinoffs for me are also nice compared to the main series. The main series is so easy it's painful so the spinoffs at least have something other than go beat these 8 gyms with 0 trouble whatsoever, have fun.

YeAh, rumble has this system of permanent levels so all that matters is what two stupid moves you can use to destroy hyrule warriors esque opponents. Did you like this Pokemon? Too bad it is completely irrelevant after this next stage. Also, gaining new Pokemon is completely up to chance. Wtf are pokeballs anyways?

Yeah, spinoffs have improved on the game. Kappa

• 2 months later...

tfw zygarde has a gundam form and a doberman form.

wtf. I knew I was done with GF bullshit but this is the cherry on top.

jeebus, I hope pokemon go is actually good...

wtf is wrong with greninja's face?!

I'm with Jeri, this had better be fake or i destroy the gamefreak building nearest me with my bare hands.

• Veterans

I'm really dissapointed tbh, was hoping for something more Dragon like or Serpentine;two forms that work into the Zygarde is weaker than both of it's counterpart thing but this...this just looks weird...

just come here after a while to see Ame's wrath about the new sprites she need to make :P

Oh I'm the only one around that likes those forms? :P

And about Greninja just Ash's Greninja copys Ash (Serebii says form) also Noiver evolved and look at tha Mega Sceptile

Gamefreak physics strike again. Zygarde's formes don't look that bad, but they just don't look anything alike to Zygarde itself. Oh, and apparently our little 'Blobby' is Zygarde's core. Whaddya know.

Pokemon Z is pretty much confirmed now as well, as the newest Corocoro leak speaks of the new anime season, which will be called Pokemon XY & Z.

Also: Serena gets an Eevee, Clemont's Bunnelby evolves into Diggersby, the majestuous lord of Pokemon. Good news.

Edit: Wait nope it's still a Bunnelby. Screw the whole leak then. They not giving Diggersby, I not giving love >:c

this isnt about zygarde or the anna may, but

I really hope Z or whatever the next game is explains the "You're not the one..." girl that was in XY and ORAS.

In before she appears and says 'You're still not the one...' in Z xD

• Global Mods

I actually read an article about it not long ago.

Someone met Junichi Masuda and asked him about it. He said they didn't put anything like that in the game, so the interviewer showed it to him. He just said "Oooooo" a few times and smiled.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

I actually read an article about it not long ago.

Someone met Junichi Masuda and asked him about it. He said they didn't put anything like that in the game, so the interviewer showed it to him. He just said "Oooooo" a few times and smiled.

Sounds like Junichi Masuda remembered his fellow developer's troll and chuckled a bit about it. Maybe if we get a prequel *cough gamefreak cough* then we'll get to see the result of that. That being said, most of the theories on the matter on YT seem to sum it up pretty well.