Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe anything can be sorted out with words, and I don't believe violence should ever be the answer. I've been in plenty of conflicts and I have always avoided physical violence merely by talking things out. Plus, swinging limbs around is pretty tiring.

I consider my best trait to be that I'm a very caring person.

I would and already have repeatedly and readily put my own feelings and wellbeing aside in order to be there for others.

I'm proud to know that there are people for who I managed to make a huge difference.

My worst trait is that I'm irresponsible.

I frequently get in the way of myself when it comes to getting stuff done, even if it causes others problems, too.

I constantly talk myself out of doing things, and it results in an ever-growing mountain of issues that I'm too scared to deal with.

What do you consider to be your best and worst traits?

Best trait I would say, is being able to help someone else's problems and issues. I want to be the person that people can look up to for advice.

Worst trait is my ability to not face my own problems reliably. Irony.
I'm scared of finding out the truth, how to handle it, and all sorts of issues. I wish I was a stronger person, but I'm just not.

traits are fun.... oh wait.....waaaaiiiit...... nope, no fun at all to have to say for myself QwQ

Best: Young, strong, evil, sweet, careful, daring, active, and strange.

Worst: Negative, foolish, guilty, cruel, harsh, and mysterious.

Yes I have more than one because how the hell am I suppose to say is my best or worst one?

Edited by RubyHeart

Worst trait is Four Eyes. It's broken in the early versions, and the -1 PER is no bueno. I'd say the best trait is Logan's Loophole, but that's debatable. A "Level 30 Wasteland" might not be all that fun, but...

oh wait...

My best trait: No clue. I'm a bit too nice, even to people I never met/talked before? *Shurgs*

My worst trait: I'm a bit paranoid with organization, and yet i'm always procrastinating for everything.

I don't think i'm irresponsible. But I am lazy.

• Veterans

Best Trait.....well I'm a good listener I guess and like helping people even if I can't

Worst...well it's pretty evident in that I don't know where the limits are at times and can get pretty annoying.

Best Trait: I honestly don't know, but I suppose I could try and put my finger on it. Probably in that I'm able to assist people even if they have nothing to do with me, usually when it comes to more emotional problems. I can comprehend emotions of others very easily and give advice since I've been through many difficult situations most have not. In some sense I am a bit emotional and achieved early maturity since I was pretty young, but it's kind of like a double-edged sword.

Worst Trait: I'm emotionally unstable, I guess. I'm rational, but when emotions take over me it disappears and I become accusing and defensive, sorta. That and I'm aloof and secretive and I don't interact too much with people.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Best trait: hmm, probably my generosity. I just love helping people. That's how I am. Even if it turns out I was just used in the end, I'm cool with it.

worst trait: I get really clumsy sometimes. Not the Ame kind of clumsy, but I do goof up quite a bit. However I feel this is linked to my recent sleep issues.

Um, does "hold a grudge for six years while pretending to be their friend and then stab them after they've long forgotten I'm pissed at them" count as "solving a conflict"?

No but it does make me worry a bit....

Do you battle competitively, if so when did you start, and when was your favorite time to do so? - [6/11/2015]

I don't battle competitively... not often, at least.

I'm the guy that recommends Serperior with Contrary + Coil

.___.

I started in high school, my friends got me into it. It was when gen 5 was big and gen 6 was still unannounced. One of my friends would run Toxic Orb Gliscor a lot, so I did a gimmicky rotation battle team that I got off of the YouTubes and dumpstered him. I stopped playing after gen 6 came out though because school and stuff.

I started battling competitively in early 2012, if memory serves.

I used to do it quite a bit, mainly in UU back during the B/W 2 days. But real talk, the Reborn community killed the interest I had in such through the numerous happenings. Peoples' salt got annoying, and I moved on to other important things.

Do you battle competitively, if so when did you start, and when was your favorite time to do so?

Started around February 2014, when I came to Reborn? I met a bunch of good battlers laddering on PO, like Moony, Void, Vex, and some other players. I enjoyed playing during the day time when I talked to friends, because that's when I was happy. I don't really have a favorite time though. I just played when I wanted to.

6-13-15

What is your favorite Holiday?

Probably Halloween. I love scaring people, and I love being scared. Plus it's when all the pretty girls dress up like nurses and sexy police officers

What is your favorite holiday? - [6/13/2015]

obviously its my birthday! (march 20th) its a day where people actually acknowledge my existence and give me free things/money for like 10 hours until night when they go back to their normal lives and forget my existence untill 365 days later.