Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

6/12

HA, competetive schmopetetive (?????)

just kidding. either way, i'm not that interested in the league mainly because i have zero strategy myself and would just end up doing something while not really knowing what, so nah

people seem to be having fun though, so hope you guys will enjoy it at least :V

This is a pretty irrational answer to yesterday's QoTD, so forgive me for the madness if you have it in your heart (:<

I can't go without 2+ bowls of cereal per morning before school, particularly it has to be some combination of Mini Wheats, Cinnamon Life, and occasionally I can stand Honey Bunches of Oats/Frosted Flakes. I will be grumpy and tired the entire rest of the day if I don't get my cereal in the morning, and most of my close friends have somehow become wary of my no-good-cereal moods.

As a side note, if nothing else, I need to get my driver's license just to be able to make my own trips to the grocery store ~

If you could bankrupt one person or company who would it be? [12/08/15]

It would either be Electronic Arts or Konami.

Electronic Arts has been responsible for killing off a lot of talented developers, as well as a lot of other idiotic decisions, including their DRM.

And I'm sure we're all well aware of what Konami has been doing recently?