Question of the Day

On school days I'll usually get between 5 and a half to 7 hours sleep. I then usually wake up ruing the fact that it's morning.

On weekends I'll usually get between 8 to 10 hours sleep.

Imagine the furthest thing from a morning person that you can. That's probably me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally a question about something I'm passionate about

Frosted Mini Wheats are like the greatest gift from the Grocery Store that I've ever received. All of the crunchy goodness mixed with the sugary sweet frosting that is put on top makes them the most delectable option for your early morning needs. Not only are they, compared to other popular cereals, healthy, but they also only have like 4-8 ingredients. With all this goodness, it's hard not to have at least 3 bowls of these every morning.

I want to be a teacher. It's the only thing that I consistently felt would fit me over the past years, and the only thing I can see myself doing independently of what my temporary interests are in between.
I've had times when I considered other jobs, but my interest in them always faded after a while.
But even after all the years, I still believe teaching is what I could be good at.

...Now if only I could get accepted into university. I keep getting accepted for one subject, but then rejected for the other .-.

I've always really wanted to be a teacher (English, History and Politics specifically). Obviously my age means that that won't happen for a while but I'm looking foward to it.

And SHIA, do you have a link to your youtube account (if you have one) as I'm happy to look at it/ subscribe and I'm sure a lot of other people would also like to help out a member of community with what they want to do.

I mean, there's a ton of dream jobs I could have. Most of it relates to music, sound or voice. I'd like to be a musician, maybe not the world's best bassist since I'm not willing to work for it but play in nice band or simply play as a teacher and earn my due. I'm qualified as a sound technician, so the roadie lifestyle would be epic and I'd also love to work as a sound designer, working for animation or video games in sound. I'd love to be a voice actor or a radio MC, or a tv show presenter. I'd love to be an actor, I'd like to be a teacher, a flight attendant. I'd really love to be a pilot, but that's the only dream that is firmly out of my reach.

Overall, life is great when you realize there is a lot of things you love.

reap benefits I think if I were to have a job it would be in game design or some sort of creative media though I feel I lack the imagination, but what I really want to do is create a video game that could influence people maybe even change their perspective it's something I need to look into.

Game development. Programming's something I love doing because it's all basically pure logic. How to approach an issue, figuring out a solution, working out how to implement that; it's like every aspect of a code is it's own puzzle. Like math, but not as soul-rending...and solving something actually has practical applications.

And for games, well, it's because I want to make people as happy as games have made me. Specifically, it'd be a dream come true if I got a job at Platinum or Bethesda, I just adore (most of) their works. Er, though I've only just gotten to the end of my 1st year of college and things sure aren't easy here, so let's focus on the issues at hand, haha.

For the 7/31:

Considering I spend so much time in the sun Lifeguarding, my normally pale skin is a beautiful golden brown and I swim/do water polo, I would say I enjoy it quite a lot.