Question of the Day

Sloth for me…not in the traditional 'I don't do work' sense, though that certainly does factor in at times, but I look for ways to avoid doing things that I find unnerving or otherwise displeasing. If given the option between going out and staying in, I'll choose in every time. If one option is risky, expect me to take the safe alternative.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Pokemon Yellow.

I remember staying up until midnight back then.

Especially when I reached Celadon City, it was my first time going outside the beginning towns, and reaching it was surprising.

Other than that..

The Kirby games were hugely nostalgic too.

I guess it depends on the definition of growing up, but as a kid I remember beating the original Sonic the Hedgehog so many times. But I think it was during middle school that I picked up Shadow of the Colossus, which quickly became my favorite game and still is to this day.

I gotta say my favorite game so far and I don't know why is kirby superstar ultra. That and resident evil 4. Really, they were some of the first games I actually enjoyed....

and the cat lady

Edited by Celtizaya

Growing up…would have to either be the three Game Boy Color Zeldas (Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages) or Sonic Adventure 2 Battle…those games were incredibly defining of my earlier life, and I still love playing all of them to this day.

Favorite game was Dragon Warrior/Quest 3 for GBC in my youth. Between the puzzles, story, music, and sheer difficulty, I adored that game when I got it back when I was 6, and I stil love it dearly.

Hmmm, I'll have to say two things.

1.) When I was 6 I almost drowned. The concept of not breathing didn't sit well in my head at the time. (I still don't know how to swim, sadly)

2.) When I was 14, I got hit by a car. I was crossing the street then blam! Knocked into the middle of the street. I was afraid another car would'nt see me and end me there.

(p.s. check the reborn showdown for the official QotD! But this is a good question anyways)

Speaking of QotD...

Would you rather see the future or change the past? Why? - [16/7/2015]

See the future. Because I'd be too lazy to change the past.

-> From July-12th-2015

Which of the seven deadly sins most characterizes you? (You may pick up to 2)

Sloth. I was supposed to answer this on the day I saw it on Showdown. welp.

Too lazy to pick a second one.

[6]Question of the Day: What is the one thing you'd most like to change about yourself? - [17/7/2015]

honestly, that would be my weight.

i've always said that i would work out and all that shit, but im too damm lazy to do so :C

i dont want too be an american fatass when i grow up...

Well if not your exercise habits, then try starting with your diet. Try weening yourself away from soda and junk food over time. Not instantly.

For the longest time when I was younger I wished that I didn't know how to play the piano or Violin. Now there isn't really anything that I really want to change about myself other than my small amount of social awkwardness in some situations where I lose my line of thought and stutter a lot.

Ha! That's an easy one!

I want my disorder gone. Strangely relevant, seeing how I kinda punched a wall earlier tonight.

But yeah, it would be real nice to be more emotionally stable.

• Global Mods

I guess I'd want all the skills back I had at home. My speed tolerance, fast reflexes, perfect balance and coordination, singing and dancing, etc. I'll get them back when I leave Earth, but right now it feels like I'm missing out on some fun things because I don't have access to my skill set at the moment.