Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Real interesting thing. Read it.

Haven't seen this being talked about, but as witnessed in the Grounds of Theolia at the end of a secret path, Angie was created by Inriad of the extra hostage in Kristolica Palace (Anju?) who you can find during that part if you read the other statue (Absol?) with Ancient Book. She gets taken from her cell after you find her, the maids start a procedure of some sort.

I've only seen people speculate on whether Angie is Marianette's and Melia's mother, which I found weird after seeing this.

Edited by Chilibunny

I wonder how elite 8 rejuvenation will be.

Spefically intense mode :3

1. articuno, zapdos, moltres, raikou, entei, suicune

2. regirock regice, registeel, uxie, mesprit, azelf

3. tornadus, thundurus, landorus, dialga, palkia, giratina

4. phione, regigigas,, terrakion, virizion, cobalion, keldeo

5. mew, celebi, jirachi, manaphy, shaymin, victini

7. heatran, deoxys, genesect, meleotta, volcaion, zygarde

7. lugia, ho-oh, cresslia, darkrai, xernas, yveltal

8. hoopa unbound, reshiram, zekrom, kyurem, mega latios, mega latias

champion. mega diamancie, primal groundon, primal kyogre, mega rayquaza, mega mewtwo, arceus

all level 100

• 2 weeks later...

Hey One Punch Jan,

I love Pokémon Rejuvenation. Great game you made! Keep it up! I was wondering if you know the soundtrack list for Pokémon Rejuvenation because when I got to Wispy Path, my wine crashed on my mac, so I had to delete my audio file, so for now, I have no music, which is why I wanted the soundtrack list for each locationi so that way I can have some music!

Thanks,

Sarah

Edited by Cool Girl

cool girl you can take the tracks from the game files its easy my pc auto put them into the windows media player so you should be able to find em in there so simples ^^ although im not a fan of the music at all there is a way you can enjoy it anyway

Edit didnt read it properly my bad fastest way of getting the tracks would be to redownload the game to get the exact track list in the right order with the right names so that it wouldnt be a probllem. :3 have fun

Hypa Away!

Edited by Hypa

when playing this game i noticed that in the tesla villa there is one house with a woman inside that says "I love making d-dinner for my children..." and in the center of the wall opposite of the entrance if u click on the wall it says "It sounds like there is something scratching the wall on the other side.. the wallpaper is thin here" soo...

is it for something later or do i need an item bc i want to break down that wall and check wat was doing the scratching noises

• Veterans

when playing this game i noticed that in the tesla villa there is one house with a woman inside that says "I love making d-dinner for my children..." and in the center of the wall opposite of the entrance if u click on the wall it says "It sounds like there is something scratching the wall on the other side.. the wallpaper is thin here" soo...

is it for something later or do i need an item bc i want to break down that wall and check wat was doing the scratching noises

Use cut on the wall where the scratching noise is; doing so will reveal a door that leads to a room with a pokemon in it.

Edited by Zumi

I got ti thinking about something. What if the protagonist (us) had a love interest. I don't know, but I just have some feeling that throughout the storyline that Venam, Aelita, Melia, and all the other main girls in Rejuvenation will confess their love for the protagonist. Not saying it should happen, just curious, what do you guys think? (I'm playing as a guy in Rejuv, that's why)

• Veterans

I got ti thinking about something. What if the protagonist (us) had a love interest. I don't know, but I just have some feeling that throughout the storyline that Venam, Aelita, Melia, and all the other main girls in Rejuvenation will confess their love for the protagonist. Not saying it should happen, just curious, what do you guys think? (I'm playing as a guy in Rejuv, that's why)

nahh, i think a game can be good without love interests. i feel like it'd be a bit out of place in this game, honestly.

besides, melia and venam totally are gay for each other. i mean what

• Veterans

I've been wondering this for a while. Where is the kind of mechanical sounding song that plays in Chrisola Hotel, Kristolica Palace, and a few other indoor places from? AFAIK it's not one of Glitch's remixes.

I actually made that song! I made it exclusively for Rejuvenation, despite it being relatively long ago since I've made it, hee

• Veterans

Oh, ok. That's awesome! . o .

Thanks! There's a few more songs that I made for rejuvenation as well, as well as one of my (pretty old) remixes being used i think? I think it's the remix of the gem guardian fight theme that i made is played somewhere during the goldenleaf arc as well, so yeah :V

ill probably make more music in the future tbh

• Veterans

what if we were enable to use items and switch out on the E4

that'd be a very cruel joke given the circumstances of the game being competetively orientated

i doubt it'd happen, no worries c:

jan is evil but not THAT evil

Edited by Zumi

Would anybody be willing to send me a complete copy of their rejuvenation save? My hard drive on my old computer died and I lost everything including my saves. I really don't want to play through the entire game again as it can be very frustrating at times. Don't get me wrong I love the game I just don't want to quit it. Thanks

Edited by TheMightyPickaxe