Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

This isn't really something to discuss, but I thought I'd put it here anyways.

I find it really funny that I cut development time in half because I said merging V6 and 7 was too much work.

Yet, V6 did more work and took more time than it would have if I just merged V6 and 7. So in a way, I cut development time to CREATE more work for myself.

lolololol whoops.

This isn't really something to discuss, but I thought I'd put it here anyways.

I find it really funny that I cut development time in half because I said merging V6 and 7 was too much work.

Yet, V6 did more work and took more time than it would have if I just merged V6 and 7. So in a way, I cut development time to CREATE more work for myself.

lolololol whoops.

Serioulsy.

Goddammit this is so ironic.

That's funny but very ironic really.

• Developers

Question for you guys that are ahead of me ditto has the same locations as fenniken ?

Some of the locations are pretty similar, yeah, but it's shorter. It doesn't go to all the locations Fennekin used to be.

You'll find it in Telia Town. It replaced the old event for Electrike, where there is a woman who insists there is nothing behind the wall. I believe you need Cut (maybe not) to open it up.

So is pick up like not working for anyone else since updating to version 6? I've been walking around for hours with 2 pick up mons and havent even picked up a potion lol. Starting to think it may be bugged.

You have to battle in order for Pickup to work. There is a chance that the mon w/ Pickup will get a item after each battle.

I feel so bad that you did this for hours.

But that's the thing Ive been battling as well lol, that's why Im really confused right now. And even in V5 pick up didnt require us to battle in order to get an item. So idk what is happening