Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

Isn't PK the one with the strategies, though? Or did he break after episode 30? XD

I thought it was PK who was the strategist, because when he came, Shofu ended up winning against Valerie.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't PK the one with the strategies, though? Or did he break after episode 30? XD

I thought it was PK who was the strategist, because when he came, Shofu ended up winning against Valerie.

The reason he won is because Infernape had like 3 health left. He was able to revive Amphy and killed the Scarfed Rotom. Aka RNG

Ahhh, I'm so pumped for V6. I have never played Rejuv. much before, other than the prologue, and decided I'll just wait for V6.

I'm already spoiled enough though. XD

And yay for Zumi!

*brings out confetti*

I was wondering if you could help me out? I was just fighting the Deoxys on the island and I lost to like the 6th one so I restarted before after I saved, but now this is showing up and now I can't play. Help please?

"Script 'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0xb01ab00?

@ bigpuffer you should go and post that in the rejuvenation bugs and errors (I think that's what its called)

@ shing lol and how many times we gone off on topic

and gratz zumi (just hope jan keep his promise)

Just out of pure curiosity, which part of Rejuvenation did you guys find the most difficult? I personally found early game BRUTAL because I chose to go with pokemon that weren't beneficial in their early evolutions (i.e Noibat, Mr. Mime, Vanillite, Whismur) *cries*

Oh and has anybody downloaded Windows 10 yet? I found RPG Maker games to be a lot smoother on my new OS coming from Windows 7. The new game bar can help with screenshots and whatnot too.

nUqKZdp.png

(this was taken from the game bar screenies feature)

• Global Mods

I reserved a copy of Windows 10, but I haven't received it yet. Probably because I reserved it just over a week ago.

I probably found the part from Keta to Marianette the most difficult. Other than Marianette herself, in the labs there were scientists with Magneton that knew Thunderbolt and Porygon2 with Thunderbolt and Psychic, and this is very early on in the game. Keta in both forms was difficult, but I battled him before the living one had his team changed. Rorrim B's Yanmega gave me a lot of trouble too.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

I reserved a copy of Windows 10, but I haven't received it yet. Probably because I reserved it just over a week ago.

I probably found the part from Keta to Marianette the most difficult. Other than Marianette herself, in the labs there were scientists with Magneton that knew Thunderbolt and Porygon2 with Thunderbolt and Psychic, and this is very early on in the game. Keta in both forms was difficult, but I battled him before the living one had his team changed. Rorrim B's Yanmega gave me a lot of trouble too.

There's a trick for getting the windows update early so you could upgrade right away, you can do a bit of research. I think it had something to do with a command promopt command.

And :feelsgd: at Keta because he has got to be the most difficult gym leader I've faced. At that point in time the real type advantage was my Noibat (bad memories) and I had to get a Mr. Mime solely for the purpose of beating him. Bad memories I tell ya.

• Veterans

There's a trick for getting the windows update early so you could upgrade right away, you can do a bit of research. I think it had something to do with a command promopt command.

And :feelsgd: at Keta because he has got to be the most difficult gym leader I've faced. At that point in time the real type advantage was my Noibat (bad memories) and I had to get a Mr. Mime solely for the purpose of beating him. Bad memories I tell ya.

if zubat didn't get moved, keta would've been a whole lot easier to beat, honestly. golbat absolutely wiped the floor with keta because it was so fast :V

might've kinda maybe perhaps been my fault that it got moved tho bc it wrecked everything in my path while testing and jan got salty.... huhuhu

• Veterans

if zubat didn't get moved, keta would've been a whole lot easier to beat, honestly. golbat absolutely wiped the floor with keta because it was so fast :V

might've kinda maybe perhaps been my fault that it got moved tho bc it wrecked everything in my path while testing and jan got salty.... huhuhu

gj Zumi D:

then again I got Jumpluff moved for being too good so I shouldn't be talking XD @3

I got to say honestly. Even through every version, keta is once the guy i had hard times with.

He had the pokemons that could cover every weakness the team he had.

I had also so much problems also with soul keta. Soul keta counts really.

Even with vivillion, that pokemon was really defeated hardcore.

Ice punched like damn.

goddammit zumi. Zubat would be a cool pokemon for me ;-;

gj Zumi D:

then again I got Jumpluff moved for being too good so I shouldn't be talking XD @3

Wait, i thinked more about that. The typlosion thing.

Wasn't you kinda jokingly reason that move relearner was moved to the fucking 7th gym.

Y'know, after i showed you the only hidden heart scale before 2nd gym and also when mining didn't exist.

and when you trained to typlosion, and you had to goddamn gave relearn eruption and break through the game.

I mean tbh, Mr. Mime swept the floor with Keta because of fairy/psychic, but served no purpose afterwards and is sitting in my PC just chilling *cries*

Hopefully the early game ghost type makes things easier, I rage quit Rejuvenation like 5 times during the period of going through Keta, then Ren before GL and Narcissa. More bad memories. Must repress my memories.

• Veterans

I got to say honestly. Even through every version, keta is once the guy i had hard times with.

He had the pokemons that could cover every weakness the team he had.

I had also so much problems also with soul keta. Soul keta counts really.

Even with vivillion, that pokemon was really defeated hardcore.

Ice punched like damn.

goddammit zumi. Zubat would be a cool pokemon for me ;-;

Wait, i thinked more about that. The typlosion thing.

Wasn't you kinda jokingly reason that move relearner was moved to the fucking 7th gym.

Y'know, after i showed you the only hidden heart scale before 2nd gym and also when mining didn't exist.

and when you trained to typlosion, and you had to goddamn gave relearn eruption and break through the game.

HUEHUE das right

Mi and my Eruption Typloshion ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ umadbro?

I mean tbh, Mr. Mime swept the floor with Keta because of fairy/psychic, but served no purpose afterwards and is sitting in my PC just chilling *cries*

Hopefully the early game ghost type makes things easier, I rage quit Rejuvenation like 5 times during the period of going through Keta, then Ren before GL and Narcissa. More bad memories. Must repress my memories.

Ehhh.... Jan may add some dark moves in the fighting gym. Like knock off lol. I dunno, but the ghost type is well fine. But you need to evolve it to let it be good.

But even then, you may need the breeding moves for let it be real good.

@AZERY

The move relearner was moved long later, i'm mad lol. Now couldn't i just get the unless if i play the old version.

#RIPFlareblitzinfernape ;-;

But i understand why Jan did move then, fairly. Atleast the help request i enjoyed a hell of lot.

Especially the request was very funny. Fucking kristine last request made my day.

HUEHUE das right

Mi and my Eruption Typloshion ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ umadbro?

This is why we can't have nice things.

Ehhh.... Jan may add some dark moves in the fighting gym. Like knock off lol. I dunno, but the ghost type is well fine. But you need to evolve it to let it be good.

But even then, you may need the breeding moves for let it be real good.

Welp.

Can somebody tell me if

theres a training spot before the double-battle with melia where u go to rescue Nim? That battles impossible for me because my pokemons level is way to low right now, if there isnt, well, rip