Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

I really don't know, but people keep asking how to solve the Gym puzzles. I personally like trying to solve the puzzles. Even if you couldn't figure it out yourself, you could simply search it up; there are plenty of walkthroughs of Rejuvenation, plus here, the forums.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So let me tell you something. I decided to play through the game as the Caucasian female with pink hair 'cause I think she looks baller, but when I was thinking about what to call her I decided Nancy fit. Just now I got to the prison and found that my mother's name is apparently also Nancy.

Now whenever someone says Nancy I have no idea who they're talking about. Makes the story a bit confusing at this point.

Get rekt Sheep.

Just defeated Madelis and her bloody Shadow Mewtwo after nearly two hours of trying. Just seeing her freak out afterwards made it completely worth it. Wiped that smug expression off her face. Shame it didn't alter the events after or more of the dialogue.

Where do you get the itemfinder by the way? Just got the 2nd badge.

Could someone please give me a list of all the places in Aevium? Like, in this format:

Oceana Pier

Gearen City

Velvet Rooftop (Part of Gearen City)

Chrisola Hotel (Garden)

Gearen Sewers

I need a break from the Challenge Guide thread...

EDIT: I finished! Jeez, that took a long time.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

Maybe a Trading Thread using the PBS files Jan has provided on the download page? Idk how these things work.

Yea i actually dont know how they work either, and I wanna update my file so I can train with the breeder in Goldenleaf

• Veterans

I just checked some sprites in "Battlers" and "Characters" and some are very interesting !

Hahaha, don't spoil yourself too much though! Would be a shame if you ended up learning something about the game that you might've wanted to figure out yourself since seeing the spoiler might kinda ruin the surprise of some things, rip

i speak from experience. spoiling yourself for a game you still want to play on accident is the worst ;-; *coughs persona coughs*

Edited by Creme_brulee

Hahaha, don't spoil yourself too much though! Would be a shame if you ended up learning something about the game that you might've wanted to figure out yourself since seeing the spoiler might kinda ruin the surprise of some things, rip

i speak from experience. spoiling yourself for a game you still want to play on accident is the worst ;-; *coughs persona coughs*

True,now i'm wondering when the next version of Rejuvenation is coming out and if we will see some of those sprites

• Veterans

True,now i'm wondering when the next version of Rejuvenation is coming out and if we will see some of those sprites

Quoting Jan, he said the next release would be around late June. However, it might be earlier or later, depending on how fast he works, naturally! Just know that the next release isn't too far away anymore, at least.

Edited by Creme_brulee

Quoting Jan, he said the next release would be around late June. However, it might be earlier or later, depending on how fast he works, naturally! Just know that the next release isn't too far away anymore, at least.

Oh it's not that far away ! We just need to wait a little bit, i hope the wait will be worth it...

even if i already know the answer...

• Veterans

But new Episode means... Updating Guides... *sigh*

I thought I was almost done, too...

Eh, it'll probably take a while anyways for version 6 to be released, so no worries. You probably won't have to do so for at least a month.

• Veterans

PBS files up for grabs......yes.....yessssss

I will insert an Army of JUMPLUFF into my PC AND MAKE JAN SUFFER MUAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

-Coughs out Hairball-

Bleh

Edited by Dat Assery

So I'm updated to version 5-5, hoping to go and use Dr. Jenkal's machine... But I think my save is still bugged out. When I try to walk into the machine, it says, "You must tell the computer which event you wish to relive."

But going to the computer just says, "You already activated an event."

Also, I have already completed the Goldenwood Forest event

Anyone else have this problem? I would post my save, but I don't know how to do that or where to find it.

• Developers

The machine itself is fine, but if you glitched the machine before it'll still be glitched apparently. Working on a solution atm.

Damn. Well, thanks anyways Jan.

(As a side note, I squealed smiled because the creator of Rejuvenation just responded to me7

You're pretty much a celebrity. Loving the game overall!

So I'm updated to version 5-5, hoping to go and use Dr. Jenkal's machine... But I think my save is still bugged out. When I try to walk into the machine, it says, "You must tell the computer which event you wish to relive."

But going to the computer just says, "You already activated an event."

Also, I have already completed the Goldenwood Forest event

Anyone else have this problem? I would post my save, but I don't know how to do that or where to find it.

I also had this Problem, but I managed to solve it somehow by going back to Version 5.3 and "de-glitch" it. I can't remember exactly how I've done it but it is possible. You can try it out.

• Veterans

Upon completing the Monotype Guide, I just realized how many Poison types there are in Rejuvenation early...

Well, not really surprising considering the sewers in gearen are filled with poisonous water, hahaha