Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Developers

ok... I don't know if this was mentioned before (I'm too lazy to look through 42 pages):

What is up with the Train cost? 600P$ per trip back and forth... so if you 'accidentally' forget something... like changing up your team, or buying Pokeballs... yeah... that's 1200P$ just for traveling...

When I was going to Goldenwood forest I thought:

"Oh, ok I need a ticket... makes sense... GEEZ! 600?" then... well I went there, was training up a bit, but then realized I forgot to get Woobat into my team... so I'm going back... and upon returning, that dude stays in front of the door... well... need to buy another ticket... BUT I only got ~400P$ left because I bought a bunch of Pokeballs to catch me a few Pokemon while out there... and I already defeated every trainer in the city... only solution: sell stuff

The same with Rock Smash! You buy the ticket... you get robbed -> oh you need Rock Smash? go back to the City and get it from these people! ... That's just WASTED money...

I'd either lower the price, or make it a bit more expensive and a permanent ticket...

Eh, fair enough. Although prior to 5.5, you could just use the breeder to grind money. Permanent ticket? I'm not that nice : P.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Jan was it intentional that the breeders Audino didn't attack? Well on the ship at least, because if it was a bug I thought it was a nice touch to help train.

No, and I have no idea how to fix that ._. . I gave them set movesets and they still do nothing.

No, and I have no idea how to fix that ._. . I gave them set movesets and they still do nothing.

Well I personally think it's a good touch because it helps training by a tenfold.

yeah but jan would never naturally be that nice and im tempted to call him jam because i dont like jam :0(and its a convenient typo) since i havent posted in a while hi :0 im hypa i help out around here sometimes, sometimes i wreak havoc just for entertainment :0 cyas later

kristiline city is here boys do I have to complete the story before I can access the help center there I tried every door and have the key for it

also field effects

forest field stuff

cut seems to do grass damage

air slash boosted by field

icy field not shown in field effect log

misty field not shown in field effect log

does it matter what logic puzzle you do in b4 grounds theolia does anything change

Edited by nepeta100

i think the level limit between thirth gym and fourth gym should be 45. I'm fighting in the prison and all my pokemon are above level 42

why train pokemon only to use a reverse candy again and again.....

• Veterans

i think the level limit between thirth gym and fourth gym should be 45. I'm fighting in the prison and all my pokemon are above level 42

That's the challenge of the game though! Having the limit is requiring you to think of strategies on how to beat someone instead of plowing through trainers without too much trouble AND without getting over the level cap. It gives extra challenge, and I'm pretty sure that if you raised it it'd become too easy again.

Maybe you grind too much. In the prison I had my weakest mon at level 35, my strongest at lvl 43 I think. Im after the prison now and used only one reverse candy, can't remember where though.

Edited by Ulqui

MJVii38.png?1

LOL Jan is pure evil, the Breeder is gone in the intense version

Oh man, for a second I thought you meant "the Day Care center is gone in the Intense version."

Mine are still in their 30s... then again, I don't recall any prison battles between Marianette and Narcissa, so there's a good chance that I missed something.

• Veterans

Mine are still in their 30s... then again, I don't recall any prison battles between Marianette and Narcissa, so there's a good chance that I missed something.

Well... That's because it happens later on in the game, but let's not spoil anything for you about that :V It's more fun to find out for yourself.

Well... That's because it happens later on in the game, but let's not spoil anything for you about that :V It's more fun to find out for yourself.

Well, now I'm in the prison where you get the mining kit, so I assume that's what they meant, but the level cap is already 45 here, sooo... not sure what the earlier argument is about.

Edited by Red'sCharizard

• Veterans

Well, now I'm in the prison where you get the mining kit, so I assume that's what they meant, but the level cap is already 45 here, sooo... not sure what the earlier argument is about.

Really? I think they must've thought the cap was 40 then.

• Developers

That... would explain things... How did you skip it? Were you just able to walk into the cave in goldenleaf?

That... would explain things... How did you skip it? Were you just able to walk into the cave in goldenleaf?

I think i had the same situation before, except that i didn't skip the 4th gym. I forgot this one.

It was just open after the geera thing and you could just go in there. It made that you could skip the 4th gym and go through the story.

I think i had the same situation before, except that i didn't skip the 4th gym. I forgot this one.

It was just open after the geera thing and you could just go in there. It made that you could skip the 4th gym and go through the story.

that's what i did, i thought i had to find the gym leader in the cave, and before i knew it i was in prison

that's what i did, i thought i had to find the gym leader in the cave, and before i knew it i was in prison

LOL, why would you think she was in the cave? Im pretty sure after the whole wispy incident, she said to go to her gym or it was heavily implied

• Developers

It was stated, but it's still my fault for not checking the cave entrance. It's an oversight more than anything, but still. Pretty disappointed in myself, tbh.

Currently stuck on the Aipom trade request...

seriously... headbutting trees for maybe 1 - 2 hours... and only bugs... (and yes, I've been leaving the area and came back every time I got 3 bugs per tree in a row...)

This quest is just based on plain luck... and you can't even accept another request or cancel that request... so you are stuck headbutting trees...

There should be a way to complete this request that is more 'fair'

I mean I/we/you could be stuck headbutting trees for another 5 hours without an Aipom appearing, and you are stuck on this request until you complete it...

Possibility:

make an Event Aipom on Route 2 (like the girl said), you still need to headbutt the tree, but it jumps out of the tree and you have to follow it around Route 2 until you corner it, and you can pick it up (and maybe even need a Gourmet Treat)

OR

that Aipom is being cornered by other Pokemon and you have to defeat these Pokemon in a Trainer-like battle (like the Garbage-Crew), after defeating them, Aipom joins you.