Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

Ok i want to thank EVERYONE who helped me recently

Hypa

Jan

Loki... Kinda

And Everyone Else

I Now Have Everything i need to start training all of my stock pokemon (execpt feebas .... JAN)

and im also ready for breeding

(providied i find the destiny knot if it exists)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg i didnt get the marill x.x .... sooo yeah i missed an event ? or was it just a wild poke

Version 2 btw. And you gotta have a female scatterbug, and trade it and get a marill.

If you have version 2 and want to trade, catch it by goldenwood forest and not breed.

cool well i disregarded that one because i royally hate bug types sorry they just have too many weaknesses

and technically they should be weak to water as the ones that can fly if their wings get any water on them at all they cant fly and inevitably die

Edited by Hypa

• Developers

Would anyone be kind enough to donate their save so I can see why that goddamn Alien lab works for some people, and not for others? plz ty.

Edit: Preferably someone who is stuck.

Would anyone be kind enough to donate their save so I can see why that goddamn Alien lab works for some people, and not for others? plz ty.

lol its funny I just sent you my save for a completely different reason, but Im right in front of the deep crater

Edited by SexyMilotic

I may be stuck in alien lab. I can't see Jennel in Alien lab.

lol i think the reason i didnt get stuck was because i accidentally stumbled upon the quest....

i think the people that are getting stuck are accepting the quest from the help center

Uhhh

is breeding a thing in Rejuvenation

because i can't seem to get a egg

(yes i have compatible pokemon in the same egg group and YES they are differant gender)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i fixed the egg thing and HOY BOYS

Seriously

Modest Litwick

Adament Swinub

Adament Zubat

All with decent IVs

AND FEEBAS IS STILL HERE (JAN WHERE IS THE PRISIM SCALE)

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Uhhh

is breeding a thing in Rejuvenation

because i can't seem to get a egg

(yes i have compatible pokemon in the same egg group and YES they are differant gender)

Breeding does work, atleast for me.

It may took some time for getting an egg if the pokemon didn't like much each other.

Dear Jan, if you are not to add any ralts event anytime soon, PLSSSSS ;3, add a Petilil one, thank you kindly! (Want a Quiver Dance Liligant :s, to top my Quiver Dance Vivillon :s).

Support the Petili 101% Petili is perfect for the time in next version.

In the next version Jan

you need to

A: Add eevee back in but make Eevee a LATE game quest

like later than kristaline

B: PRISIM SCALES PLOX

and petilil because liligant OP

i wanted espeon and milotic for my stocks

and all the other Eeveelutions

because wynaut

Seeing that Reborn is up to E14, and we still don't even have Feebas yet, I doubt the Prism Scale is coming anytime soon.

Eevee might be added, but then again, it might not. Some of its evolutions are pretty powerful (AKA Sylveon and Espeon)...

And we come to Petilil... Actually, Petilil would probably be added. I don't know why it wasn't added a bit sooner; Lilligant isn't the strongest Pokemon, but it's still really good at this point of the game. I WANT ONE. I honestly think it should've been added along with the Ice type Gym Leader. Reborn and Rejuvenation have a habit of giving you decent/good Pokemon around the time of a Gym where the Pokemon isn't going to be that good or when all the Gyms the Pokemon might be good for are finished.

In the next version Jan

you need to

A: Add eevee back in but make Eevee a LATE game quest

like later than kristaline

B: PRISIM SCALES PLOX

and petilil because liligant OP

i wanted espeon and milotic for my stocks

and all the other Eeveelutions

because wynaut

Milotic would be way too powerful right now. So not in a while.

Honestly, i think petili could be started on beginning since it isn't really strong imo. And even i like petilil.

I don't blame jan for making the game challenging. Tbh, it's the reason why i like it. It's just that at this point i have almost every type i need and is going to be usefull with their sets. Main team is Iron Fist Infernape (God), Compoundeyes Vivillon (QD <3), Protean Greninja (Op), Magician Delphox (Meh, still prefer gardevoir :s), Hyper Cutter Mawile (Nancy :3), and Moxie Honchkrow (Mafia-Bird, nothing more needed). So a QD Liligant would be a perfect addition to my team, cuz i lack on grass type and as for flying and stuff i got Greninja with smack down so don't need an electric type (since there are a lot Water-Ground or electric absorbing pokemon now).

Also, could you add the Kristolica Mansion's theme still as Enigmatic but not at such a fast pace, the regular one? For some reason i like listening to the regular one and i have to start a new game everyday to get a piece of it XD.

Edited by timbla

• Developers

Milotic would be way too powerful right now. So not in a while.

Honestly, i think petili could be started on beginning since it isn't really strong imo. And even i like petilil.

Petilil used to be one of the first Pokemon you could catch.... if you thought Hoppip was op, Lilligant was on another level of OP. Same with Joltik. Both were axed.

Petilil used to be one of the first Pokemon you could catch.... if you thought Hoppip was op, Lilligant was on another level of OP. Same with Joltik. Both were axed.

Wait i can't really see how strong petilil i-

Growth, leed seed, sleep powder, mega drain, synthesis, magic leaf - Before level 20

Okay now do i see what you mean.

But if in a way, what version would we may catch a petiliil one day?

And which version was it Axed?? Just want for info.

Edited by ShingSt

personally i dont like the stone eeveelutions the only eeveelutions i like are sylveon,espeon and umbreon which kinda sux....coz happiness i found to be pretty broken :0

i turned my pc upside down and inkay didnt evolve :/ lol jk XD how does inkay evolve

Azeria if you get to the point where your losing sleep over it pm me xD

personally i dont like the stone eeveelutions the only eeveelutions i like are sylveon,espeon and umbreon which kinda sux....coz happiness i found to be pretty broken :0

i turned my pc upside down and inkay didnt evolve :/ lol jk XD how does inkay evolve

I see. Espeon, vapereon and Jolteon is my only eeveelution i like. The others is meh.

Maybe the same way as reborn.

Pls, do it for me? I can't find the odd key.

Like in reborn and as Jan stated yesterday or some day, press X constantly or sth and it will evolve. (Or the cancelling evolution button?)