Bug Reporting - Version 5

Jan

Hmm...not sure if anyone else noticed this and im not sure if you would call this a bug...but when I was fighting Melia's Togekiss I used confuse ray on it and she passed confusion and used metronome. Togekiss got confused again and hurt herself in the same turn.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loads of typo's on the Help quest dialogs in Gearen City such as Wan't instead of want in the Battle Me quest just to think of one of them, some of the rewards arent correct, the description of where to find the girl in the battle me quest is wrong, sometimes you have the poke symbol before or after the ammount of currency(idk which way around its supposed to be. :3 hope this helps and isnt just nitpicking

yea some of the sounds crashes the game on mac

Fair enough. Which sound do I have to remove? I'm at a point where if I take a few steps the Tropius egg will hatch (and then crash the game) so until I resolve the sound issue it's unplayable.

under what cricumstances i dont know of any circumstances that prevent you from getting status effects :0

When you are behind a substitute...That's so frustrating but since it's "Cold Truth" the special move of Angie maybe you can still get frozen...

Fair enough. Which sound do I have to remove? I'm at a point where if I take a few steps the Tropius egg will hatch (and then crash the game) so until I resolve the sound issue it's unplayable.

Jan any idea how to fix this?

• Developers

Jan any idea how to fix this?

Try deleting Tropius' cry, so it should be cry357 in the Audio/SE folder. Quick question before you do, does the egg hatch, Tropius comes out, and then it crashes? Or is there just some crash while walking around?

attacked! help quest in gearen city you spelled snubull wrong, well you missed an L on the end :3 :P

600th post , 150 to go before ame decides to be mean and change it again :'(

Edited by Hypa

So im having trouble with the Trophius Help Request mission...i found the grunt beat her in battle and now the green egg is just sitting there. I tried to click on it but it just responds with "You don't have room for this egg".

Help? Dx

So im having trouble with the Trophius Help Request mission...i found the grunt beat her in battle and now the green egg is just sitting there. I tried to click on it but it just responds with "You don't have room for this egg".

Help? Dx

...Do you have 5 or less Pokemon in your party? If not, that probably is the problem.

Hi :lol:

Back again becuase my Inkay will go to the evolution screen everytime it levles up to evolve, but will then stop the evolution process on its own <_<

Am i doing something wrong?

To clarify DarkSpite's reply, you have to press X while Inkay is evolving. Usually this will cancel the evolution, but because it's Inkay everything is topsy-turvy and it won't evolve unless you press X :P