Your favourite pokemon moves so rekt everyone.

Shing

I just realized that, as far as competitive teams go, I have never ever made a single team in my entire life that didn't include Wish. So yeah, I guess I should mention WIsh among my fav moves...

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leech seed. Man oh man leech seed. No matter what game, no matter what gen, Leech seed is always a lifesaver.It's my favorite grass move ever.

shell smash. It's the pokemon equivalent of turning into the Hulk. Cloyster won me many PWT with this move.

close combat: I just love this move. It looks pretty cool, it's probably the best fighting move, and hits really really hard. The defense penalties afterwards kind of suck but it's like your pokemon just goes, "screw it let's go" runs up to the opponent and then Star Platinums the crap out of them. It's kind of awesome beating the opponent with a no bars hold beatdown.

thunder wave: it's like one of the most reliable status moves in the game. 100% accuracy, cripples speed, sets up for a rather painful electro ball(only way I even use the move) and a lot of pokemon can learn it. Of course it's also really annoying being used against you lol.

wish: the quintessential cleric move, this is another favorite move of mine. It's very cute conceptually and incredibly useful in that it makes you live a lot longer when played right.

bulk up : aside from it's hilarious anime rendition this is a move that can slowly turn its user into an unstoppable juggernaut, especially combined with drain punch or some healing move of some sort. It's saved me a lot during BW2's postgame tougher stuff.

Moonblast has to be my most favorite move. Love the animation and the sound of it, has a 95 base power and 100% accuracy and a chance to lower Sp.Atk by one stage. And surprisingly, my favorite pokemon using moonblast is Clefable and not Gardevoir (unless it's mega) :P. Now Shing, find me a Clefable using Moonblast! xD

Edited by timbla

C L O S E C O M B A T

EVERYONE WHO'S EXPERIENCED 4TH GEN KNOWS THAT LATE GAME INFERNAPE WAS UNBEATABLE. SALAMENCE DIED, GARCHOMP DIED, METAGROSS DIED, EVERYONE DIED.

ok shofu quotes aside (thats not what he actually said- i know, memory's shit), here's my actual, favourite move

tumblr_mpzr2aopt21rs46sqo2_500.gif

aka Doom Desire

Used to love Doom Desire for its name

Other moves

Aeroblast (ye pretty sure lugia uses aeroblast there and not hyper beam)

pdvd922jv8.gif

Flame Charge

tumblr_m5bnz6RZQx1r1n5pqo1_500.gif

Seismic Toss (for charizard reasons)

Cross Poison

Dark Pulse

Tri Attack

tumblr_mospqsCfZ01rs46sqo3_500.gif

Leaf Storm

leaf-storm-2-o.gif

Moonblast

moonblast-against-absol-o.gif

Ice Shard (or is this powder snow or sumt?)

tumblr_nfa9ghtwne1sapaufo1_500.gif

Hyper Beam - it looks really awesome but the problem is that you need to recharge after using it.

Earthquake, Surf, and Discharge - the victors of Triple Battles as long as your allies are either resistant or immune to those moves.

Unless the opponent also resists or is immune to it :P.

• 2 weeks later...

Fissure has become my favorite move after some strange imagination.

A Pokemon is walking along and realizes "Oh shoot, there's a deep hole below me. Just great!"

The Pokemon faints, not because of fall damage, but to overwhelming surprise.